Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 34)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Purvi lovely update for 31 chapter..Clap I must say you are quick yaar this time updated your both FF's so soon Thumbs Up

Guruiji is so tough with JO and not looking her as a women instead of trying to making her strong physical which she is not now...Jo flashback  remembering about Jalaal the ring also missing him, ammijaan and crying for him.. Poor girl is alone... How did JO got the ring if Jallu already had the ring in his hand that time ?

Jo is determined & practising sword fighting with fulfilling her tasks given given by guruiji without any complaint also with that terrible past which hurting her so much Clap

Atgah arrived & also got the JO truth, but surprisingly BM has accepted Jalaal wholeheartedly and also giving his support to him..

So Guriji went to Agra ? What info he got there ? Did he meet Maham or came without meeting anyone ?

OMG Jodha flashback is really terrible Cry How much she had suffered in these 5 days people hatred, hitting to the stones, hearing harsh words, accusation as a killer, witch, sold as a slave, get tortured  then captured by dacoits ( who might have tried to rape her ) Shocked It's really shocking that JO a princess, a happy girl has to face all a miserable days in her life...

Wonderful purvi, especially JO unexpected  terrible flack back also guruji just wants to see her happy & trying to reduced the gap between JJ..Clap Jo still doesn't know anything about Jalaal & also his marriage? Did Guriji meet MA or  know about Jallu marriage ?

Update soon please waiting for next one dear ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Anushka...mushat

swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
plz update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Anushka...

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASHAMANIPAL

Thumbs Up Thank you for pm. i was eagerly waiting for update...Big smileLOL

Thanks for like and comment
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

<font color="#ff0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">it's awesome part as always.Clap</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">your part creating so much suspenseEmbarrassed</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">i waiting for next part.</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">when you update?</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">update soonWink</font>

Thank you cuty for cute comment
as always
Ill update probably on thrusday

cuty1997

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathi025

A very emotional update
Jodha had to go through such horrible in those five days
Has Jalal sensed jodha is alive??

Yes very emotional update for me too
Its hard to write such kind of torture scene
Yes Jalal still has doubt on her death
his faith of jo being alive is there

tanjica1

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paul1234JA

Plz update part 2 fast and pm me part 1 super update fast
Millionares first love update fast

part 2 will be updated on thrusday till than wait
thanks for liking MFL too
Acchu02 Goldie
Acchu02
Acchu02

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Chapter 31

This practice area is welcoming you shaurya Guruji said

Jodha turns her head backward to look whom guruji is adressing but find no one.

I am talking to you my student.You requested me to not adress you from your previous name so I decide to give you this name.Jodha murmers her name again and again

I hope you like it and expecting from you to justify meaning of your nameGuruji said looking directly into her eyes.

I shall not disappoint you guruji ,its my promise to you she said confidentally.

She looks around and notices hustle of Aasharam is not as usual.

All went in woods to bring woodsticks so we can cook food in upcoming days smoothly .Here is your tools Guruji said handling her an axe.Jodha knows what is conveyed her .She knows what she supposed to do.She has to arrange a bundle of wodden sticks on her own and fulfill the requirement of Aashram.She holds the axe and leaves.There were bunch of questions in her mind when she was moving towards forest.How she will hold axe properly.How to cut a tree.She doesnt have any idea of this neither Guruji gave her any instruction regarding the same.She came in dense forest where sunlights were coming by cheating wide speaded tree leaves.She was searching a dry dead tree to cut as cutting a green tree is against morals and ethics.She is moving deep into the forest leaving marks on tree for her returns.She finds one man is cutting a tree.She focus her eyes on his postures and movement .He was standing beside the tree,holding the axe firmly in his hand and his legs have sufficent gapto support him to sustain the shock which his body recieve when he attacks.He was aiming and hitting at one point on tree continuously.Soon tree starts shaking ,its position is loosen and grip from the earth starts loosing.With further attacks tree was about to fall and that man leave her place immidiately .He ran in left direction from tree so its branch wont hurt him.After cutting it succefully.He came near the tree and cut it into woddent sticks of arm length.Now she know what she has to do.After vigrous search of two and half hour she find it.She reaches there and take position just like that man.She holds the axe firmly and tried to attack the tree but instead of hitting the tree she falls on earth due to imbalance.Her back hurts hard due to rocky surface.She tried again and after three four attempts she got the technique.Its looks so easy when she was watching him but its far more difficult to execute.She was hitting the tree with her axe.Her whole body perspired heavily still her target is far ahead to gain. She sits under the shadow of another tree.She looks at her hand.Soft skins of her hands redened due to heavy work .Her palms had marks of handle of axe.Sweat drops were falling from her forhead. She looks around there was no trace of any humans .She removes her turbon to allow some air to reach on her head.A ring falls in this process on the earth from turbon.Sparkle of stone caught her attention.She hided this ring in her turbon.She holds the ring in her hand.It was a rectangular shape gold ring with ruby stone in the middle.She turns it again and again in her hands.Afterall this is stolen to remeber someone.Someone close to heart.

Jodha Ill not wear it at any cost.It doesnt match my standard.Before he can argue more the stubborn princees fitted the ring in his middle fingure.

Look it perfectly fit in your fingure and in my opinion its looks like it is made for you only.It is looking so good in your hand.Shanshah please wear it for my sake.

No...

Please...

What is happening here.I also wants to know a voice came from behind them.They turns to look back.

Pranam Ammijaan

Adab aamijaan

The graceful lady accepts their greetings.The sparkling ruby stone in Jalal's hand caught her attention.

Mashaallah ,What a beautiful ring she holds Jalal's hand in her hand admiring its beauty.It is looking so good and matching with this dress Jalal.Tell me name of jewellar.I too wants him to make jewellary for me.

Ammijan ,You find this ring attractive but someone doesnt like it a bit Jodha said rolling her eyes in surprise.

Jalal gave deadly glance to Jodha but she doesnt shut her mouth.

Ammijaan I think you should keep this ring and when Jewellar will come ,we will turn it into a feminine ring .Isnt it a great idea.

Its not at all a good idea.It looks great because I gave this ring my fingure otherwise it is not at all a good choice so you should drop the idea.

But Jalal...

I think its time for DEK.I should leave now.Jalal left the place in a hurry.

The beautiful memory moistens her doe eyes.She holds the ring firmly in her fist.She keep her hand close to her heart.Everything was so perfect with you .Imperfect things looks perfect with you ,ammijaan,rukaiyaa.I miss you...your care ,Ammijjan's concern,Rukaiyaa and Bakshi's friendly talks.I miss our warm relation,,your teasing and my giggling.You took away my soul from me.Jodha is not Jodha anymore.God knows what I am turned out .Its not me.Jodha left behind with you. She stays as such for few minutes then again starts her work.She tied the turbon again and holds the axe.She was attacking with full strength .Thoughts of past lingering in her head some good and some very bad and terrible.Incident which left deep scar on her heart.Things which shaken her badly.

Hit her...

Kill the witch...

She is wicked witch...
She cast black spell to the priest of temple...People were running behind her.They were bad mouthing about her and hitting her from stones.She was devasted completely.Her hairs were messy .Face was smudged in dust ,cloths were not on proper place,torn at some places.Blood was flooding from wounds freshly created by stones.

Please leave me...She was ranting continuosly while she was running.Tears were flowing from her eyes.Eyes were swallowed and red due crying.

She was running,running endlessly.She doent have sense of her cloths or hairs.Her footwear left behind in the hurry.She just want to escape.She doesnt know where to go .She just wants to run from them.They were mad in anger.She doesnt want to become victim of public outrage.People were following her .They just knew one thing they wants to kill her.They want to kill the witch which was unfortunately Jodha.They had various kind of weapons be it dagger or sticks or swords.She ran till she doesnt cross the border of that village where she took shelter.She went in temple of village at time of twilight as its not possible to move ahead.The eighty year old kind priest watched Kanha Idol in her hand and believes she is a person in need.He took her with him to his place.He gave her food to eat and palce to sleep.It was a small but peaceful place.That kind old man doesnt ask much about her when she said she lost her faimly in a disaster.At morning there was a knock on the door.She opens the door a tall ,wide middle age man waiting on door .He inquires about the priest.She went inside aand find out that the old man was dead.She was shocked with this.After some time waiting outside the man came inside and find a dead priest and shocked young woman standing beside preist's bed.He informs whole village about the same and after some time god knows what happened with the villageres.They attack her in group.Some pulled her hairs and dragged her outside the house of priest holdingher hairs.Jodha was clueless why they are behaving like this.There was enumerous hatred in their eyes for her without any reason as per Jodha.

She is the one who is responsible for our beloved priest's death.She cast an evil spell on him one man shout from top of her lung.

I listened from my grand father that witch first kill the most religious person and then kill everyone one by one.

I think she is the one who took shelter in nearby village and destroyed it completely.We will not let her do it here.

Hit her

Yes people hit her so she cant do this again

Jodha was shocked to react to this accusions.She never imagined in her dreams she was blamed like this.Before she could utter anything they starts hitting her from hands and legs.She was traumatised and terrified with this.She begged for mercy but they were in no mood to give her the same.She holds her dagger and warns them to stay way from her.At first they frightened a little but within a few minutes one young man throw a stone on her wrist and her dagger falls on ground.Now there is only one option is left and that is to run.Run for life.She run till she left them behind.terrified Jodha keep running till she doesnt loose all her stength.She doesnt look back .Sun was shining brightly there.It was a deserted place with no trace of trees or animals.It was dessert.Winds were flowing at high speed with sands .Her body experiance the heat in surrounding.Feets were burning due to hot sand.She looks around and find there is no one .That villager left far behind.Her head starts spinning and she falls lifelessly on ground.

Ahhh she screamed .Busy in her thoughts she hit her leg with axe.She checked out there was a wound on her left leg which is hurting her .Due to almighty'skindness its not a deep wound .Might be she loose her aim and hurt her leg.Axe was facing the earth near her.She looks around there is nobody to help her.She takes support of other tree to stand.She torn some portion of her cloth to tie the wound for stopping further bleeding.She tied the wound and then starts searching some herb to treat her wound and fortunately she was succesful in finding the one.She tied the leaves of herb on her leg.Previous version of Jodha might take bed rest till the wound doesnt heal but that is impossible for this one.She gather her whole strength and reaches again near the tree.It was facing the earth that is one thing for relief right now.She cut it into pieces and prepare a bundle ,tied it with a rope.She holds one edge of rope in her hands passing through her shoulder.She was dragging the bundle of wodden sticks.With great difficulty she became succesful in completing her task.Its evening already.she washed her hands and sits for eating food unlike royal food of palace they usually ate chapati without butter and chutney .Thats it in the name of food.She used to ate three four kinds of curry,dal,chapati,sweet dishes and many more to offer.She doesnt say a word about food and eat everything which serve her quietly.After that guruji called her in his chamber.She enters there after taking purmission from him..

Its going to be very difficult for you Guruji said.

I am not at afraid from difficulties.I take all this as challange.

He handed over a bowl to her.This is remedy for your wound it will sooth your pain and wound will heal quickly.Now you can go.

Jodha leaves immidiately leaving guruji in deep thoughts.He keep looking at her petite figure moving opposite from him.

Jodha keep doing work assigned to her with full dedication whether it is collecting fruits and herb from forest or taking care of cattles of Aasharam or grinding grains on manual grinder or cooking food.She doesnt complain of anything.Her practice session also going on parallelly.

Six days passed away Atga saheb reaches Amer with expert architect and one box of gold coins as per Jalal's instruction.At first he decide to send it alone but keeping issue of lumsum money in mind .He accompanied the troop.He wonders while he found Jalal injured.

Aadab shanshah

Atga saheb ,You here ...Jalal asked surprisingly.He sits on his bed .Daasi places pillows for supporting his back.

I thought its risky to send money without protection he replies politely.

Good decision.

Shanshah ,you injured...Jalal understands his intention to utter this words.

I fought with dacoits who robbed innocent trvellers and civillions of both kingdom and wounds is part of such kind of face off.Please call the architect so I can dictate him the work.

Sure shanshah ,just a minute.

Architact cameinside and Jalal told him whole thing which he wants him to do.After recieving his orders architect left the place and Bharmal with vidhyaji enters.They greets each other .Bharmal sits on the chair beside the bed.

Vidhaya checks his health .Improvement is more than I expected.Shanshah's wounds almost healed.Within few days his back will fine and he will be recovered fully.He handover some medicine and then ask permission to leave.

Architect arrived and as he find the proper place for lake.consturction will be start.Jalal said

Its your grateness .You are doing so much for Amer.We'll always be grateful to you for this.

Dont say this rajasa.

What I am saying is necessary.You forgiven sujamal for his deed ,it shows you are so kind and wide hearted.We behave rudely to you.we said so many things to you despite of all this you helped us.I dont know in what words I should say thanks to you.I am speechless.You finished terror of dacoits from Amer at first and now you are solving problem of drinking water.Today I promise you one thing whenevr you need us we'll always stands with you.I promised loyalty to you today Bharmal said with folded hand

Jalal doesnt say anything just keep his hand on Bharmal's hand.There was silence for sometime in the chamber then Bharmal leaves the place.Atga was clueless about the exact happening of Amer but one thing is sure a huge arguments take place here before this peace.He wonders about one thing.Whole day passed but there was no sign of Jodha.At the end of day he collect whole courage within him and ask about her.Jalal replies politely in one line She is not here Atga saheb and sleeps .Atga failed to conclude anything so next day morning he inquires with servants and then find out whole truth that Jodha is no more.One thing he feels strange Jalal dosent say she is no more instead of this he said she is not here.He failed to understands whats going on in his mind so he decides not to talk about her again.

On the other hand guruji notices Jodha continuosly.She was doing very well .whatever he taught her she listen attentively and he must say she is very good receptor.She was good at archery and her basic skills of sword is very good .With his guidence her skills were polishing .Everything was going smooths but whenever she was free she used to twist and toss the ring in her hand.Sometime she stare stars quitely in the night alone or sits quietly near riverbank.He tried to talk with her but everytime she refused or make excuse.One day Guruji decides something .He make Jodha incharge of Aashram and left for mathura for few days .When he return instead of staisfaction he had a disappointing look it doesnt get unnotice by Jodha.She finds it weird.After somehours of rest she knock door of his hut.

Prasad she forward her palm infront of him.This gesture doesnt expected by the old man.

I have to perform pooja so its better you'll come after this and he starts leaving the place .Jodha blocks his way.

Why you went Agra?she said looking towards his face.It stunned guruji.he looks at her face which had expression of concern for him.

I dont know what you are talking guruji tried to handle the situation.

You cant lie properly and in that front I can give ytou classes.If you tell me or not I know everything.Mani told me what happened in Agra.He refuses to talk with you isnt he?Guruji doesnt have answer for her query.He stays mum.

She came infront of him.Guruji why you went there ? I told you everything he doesnt want to say my face.Despite knowing everything you went there and now you are satisfied .He refuses to meet and that Mahamanga insulted you .

its not like that?

Fine than tell me what she did with you.Did she greeted nicely and offer you appropriate seat to sit ?Did she talk politely?Did she listen you patiently?

No ,I know all questioned had only one answer and that is no.Guruji i can tolerate evrything but not you disgrace.I cant bear it.I can live without him you shouldnt went there.I cant forgive myself because of me you suffered all this. Her eyes became teary.Its difficult to control her tears.

If you respect me that much than told me what is troubling you so much till now.Is it about that five days incidents?.

Yes to some extent.

Than share it with me as its necessary.

Jodha told whole day one's issue how she was called witch and ill treated by villager.When I woke up I find myself in a small room.There was a man and he told me he brings me from dessert.At first he behave like gentleman and I again became fool and trust him.At next day he toldme to come with him till market to help him in carry some groccery .I agreed.Later I realised he take me to slave market.He sold me ..I cant believed my fate .I was handcuffed.Being a princess and wife of king I was sold out in a market.And that was not for once but two three time.Every man wants to make profit by selling me on high rate.All that happened because of my beautiful face .Atlast one kind middle age trader brought me.He was a nice man in last few horrible hours.He toake me to his home.Treat me like his daughter.Later I find out that he was childless.After twenty years of his marriage he doesnt have a child.He judge me a girl from good background so gave me shelter but his wifegod knows how she misunderstood me .She thinks I was her competitor .She was jealous with my beauty she thought I trapped the kind hearted trader and brainwashed him.She didnt leave a stone to hurt me.She tortured me with her full strength in absence of trader.I was starved for one whole day.She didnt gave me water to drink or food to eat so that my beauty will be dulled.One whole day she make sure Ill work either grind grains manually or clean the house or wash the cloths without food or wter.Finally I get chance to run away from there and then happened most patetic part of my life I was caught by dacoits and I cant tell you what happened there.I save my honour with great difficulty guruji...I tried hard to forget everything but...Guruji was stunned after listening this

its awesome... waiting for next update .. update soon

swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
update karo na plzzz...
plzzz...

Go to top