Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

FF Ek ladki thi deewani si chap 35 on page 124 21/12/15 (Page 33)

khushbooparmar Goldie
khushbooparmar
khushbooparmar

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
GTG...bye...tcHug

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Purvi wonderful update for 30A...Sorry for late reply dear buzy holidays & weekends... Thank you so much Abhi for commenting

Jalaal got to know the decoits who killed JO will be attacking at Ratanpur marriage... and he ran towards there my hero The determination Jalaal had to kill the people who killed his love is wonderful even in that conditionClapAakhir uske pyaar ko hurt kiya hai itna to karega wo

Wow it's wonderful that Jalaal is not going to attack alone but with a plan that too with his army in disguise Thumbs Up Emperor should act according to his postion after all he is king of whole India mamuli baat nahi hai

Finally Jalaal got to whole dacoits strategy how they are attacking & escaping both Mugals & Rjaputs using their dresses which are hiding in the cave and also reason for Rivarly between both armies..ClapEk baar mai root cause of fight is removed now no more fight between ameer and aagra

These dacoits are too intelligent looting the people of both escaping by misleading easily They act so smart but there end written by Jalal  and Jalaal also got to hear the full plan of other dacoits also dresses as commoners in the wedding Cool.Thank god he knew otherwise sab aapas mai lad jaate

Sujamal also started with his army to take the revenge for his sister death without wasting time or searching for Jalaal SmileJalal was useless for him na so ... both are waiting to take revenge on ONE PERSON they love the most JODHA...Big smile both don't know what each other plan also...But there plan doesnt backfire

So Jodha attacked the sardar of dacioits & escape from there by attacking him ?Yes she escaped with great difficulty  How Jodha came into the picture ? Jodha is in part B

What a punishment Jalaal gave for the diacoits they deserve for killing innocent people & women also without any mercy Clap  Jalaal is intelligent, not only get his men back but also attack the diacoits who are hug without their knowledge...AAkhir shanshah hai us level ka punishment to dega na warna sab usko fool bolenge jo mujhe accha nahi legaga

Sujamal came late after the attack like in movies polices come after the cirme or at the end of the movie LOL Nice observation  I dont imagine it in that way

Atleast he reached Jalaal at the end of  time to save him who is soak with blood full of injured, who has already taken revenge by finishing off all those who killed his LOVE...Suja saved jalal on time otherwise his condition get more worse than now

Finally  Sujamala got the truth that Jalaal is innocent not Jodha murderer infact being injured also he took the step to punish the dacoits & everyone responsbile for JOdha death ..Ek mu to hata di maine

Wonderful chapter purvi Clap.. You have written very well Jalaal's  determination, intelligence, love for Jodha & courage to also save the people and his men. Revenge & punish all who are responsible for Jodha death Hugwonderful comment Abhi I was waiting for your review .Thanks for writing it for me
My comment is in Bold

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemakeerti

Thanks for PM Purva.. Thanks jahnavi for lovely  comment
 30B is a relief update.. Relief for everyone Jalal Jodha readers and me too relaxed now
Jalal's wounds have healed.. Jodha is back in action...Jodha is back  but your teaser is interesting..thank you why is Jalal waging a war against the ashram area?? to vacate them so as to dig the lake??no he dont want to vacate them for land its other reson  please continue soon and PM me when u update... 
My comment is in black

abhi786

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Purvi sorry for late reply Its okay
 for 30 B atleast we got to know where is JO..Yes Jo is in aashram a very safe place

Sujamal brought Jalaal to Ameer in critical condition and who palace is  praying for his health, who hated him including Sujamal 1 day back..Time changes things all I can say for whole scenario

It's very different that both have the same pain & miss JO, but still BM & Jalaal avoid talking about her..Both of them are afraid of exposing their vunerable side if they talk about her

It's good to see Jalaal fulfill JO wishes by helping Ameer creating a dream lake remove drinking problem.Clap..He is a great human

Atleast we have tight security for Jalaal Thumbs UpI hate it in serial koi bhi kahin bhi aa jata hai so wrote tight security
 As usual the person who enters know the palace each inch very well and also back side where security is less and entered into corridor very well without any suspect..Our Jodha is expert in running after all she did this task so many time succesfully

So Jalaal is in Guest room regretting about what has happened and also thinking about JO.. I liked the way you added Jalaal thoughts with 'Silsila' "Mein aur meri tanhai" ( I actually like amithji voice)Its mine favourite too so attach it here
 ironically the person who Jalaal is thinking is very near to him, both are very near still couldn't see each other even though Jalaal can feel her presence...Sometime six sense worked miracally and If Jodha wait there for some time she also sense him but she was in hurry
So there are 2 people who came there Jalaal & sujamal catch the person who came to steal the fruits, but JO escaped from there to the Forrest away from Ameer...Yes jo tricked them and ran away

So JO came for the herb in Ameer palace & didn't meet anyone or inquire how they are...JO saw Jalaal or not ? She saw him but didnt recognise
 I liked the way you wrote how JO changed a lot and surprised Guriji also.. She is not old JO , but new Jo with determination, may be broken inside & have no ties with anyone..yes she is not old jo ,time changed her alot

So this guriji is her old guriji where that time JO send him away from Ameer .. I liked the way Guriji listen to Jo and also explained that before taking decision, she should send letter informing the king, before someone play the card now that's what happened... Also liked the way guriji said he wants to rectify her flaws & strengthen her...Thanks for liking this not so emotional part

So JO came till Ameer, but return back only not to shame his Father among Rajputna cloud..Yes So the soldiers knows that JO  has send them back, Yes soldier knew may be she will be alive and she suffered 5 days and wants to be strong & learn to survive in this world...She suffere a lot

What happened in 5 days, she has tought time to escape from dacoits & also from other men, also may be got to know Jalaal marriage which could have broken her so much...She had no idea about Jalal'swhereabouts

I liked the way JO surender herself and determine to change into a strong fierce warrior... Thanks for liking that part She doesn't want to have a heart which give the pain & suffering  and now Jo doesn't know that both Agra & Ameer are missing her and wants her...She has no idea of anyone

Purvi wonderful update yaar  Clap especially this way, Jalaal who used to say that he is heartless has discovered his heart & it beats for JO but  now JO wants to be heartless & nothing break her...Thumbs UpIts role reversal for jo ja

It's really wonderful way how JJ changed, and waiting to see strong fierce JO & what she is going to be do now ... she will fight for her nearone's
My comment is in bold

abhi786

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
when u'll update next ...?

yurimehta11

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

when u'll update next ...?

Ill update on this weekands

--cute.manasi--

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushat

sorry for being late.Jan 3rd week exam hai.loved the chap 30b.five days of hell means .maybe she got to know about jalal' s marriages or the reality of the society she is facing now.she is in man's disguise. omg she went to palace. learning fighting skill.matlab this update will be zabardast.looking forward for the face off.plz update soon.one more thing.I have completed reading ur other story mfl loved that too.
No need to say sorry First All the best for your exams friend Thanks for commenting while you are busy in preparations of exam Jodha is facing reality of society right now for face off update Ill try my best to write good rest you people decide and thanks for loving MFL too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanjica1mushat

mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Originally posted by mushat

sorry for being late.Jan 3rd week exam hai.loved the chap 30b.five days of hell means .maybe she got to know about jalal' s marriages or the reality of the society she is facing now.she is in man's disguise. omg she went to palace. learning fighting skill.matlab this update will be zabardast.looking forward for the face off.plz update soon.one more thing.I have completed reading ur other story mfl loved that too.
No need to say sorryFirst All the best for your exams friendThanks for commenting while you are busy in preparations of examJodha is facing reality of society right nowfor face off update Ill try my best to write good rest you people decideand thanks for loving MFL too

Thank you very much.and mere exam postpone ho gaye ab Feb ke 1st week hai.

Go to top