Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
😊 update sooon...can not wait...more time...
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for your love you bestowed on me.I read each and every comment you post for this chapter.I am thankful to everyone for supporting and encouraging me to write further.Soon Ill reply everone individually.As everyone is waiting for next update here is a small teaser for chapter 32

Shanshah you told me that you can take me back to Agra at any cost.

Yes I do

So the cost is return that woman's husband ,that child's father,that mother's son. Return the life of everyone who died in this fight.Give life to everyone like you did in my case.What happened? why you are so quite? You cant do this right.Its not you and me anymore shanshah.Many other lives also involved in it with this fight.Ill not abdone this people who stand with me when I was in need.I am not going anywhere.Damage is done ,now its time to repair everything.Ill repair everything as all this happened because of me .I am the one who lead this land to distruction.You shouldnt save me.You proved me a betrayer atlast.Everyone died except me.How this happened? This happened because one was cheater and betrayer.Neither I am betrayer nor coward.Ill fufill all my duties towards this people.I dont have any right to enjoy luxury of life on the ground of crying and suffering of people who stand beside me.Edited by yurimehta11 - 9 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Teaser Yuri.
finally both meet face to face.
jodha's point of view is totally right. 
update soon.
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
first m sorry for not commenting..I ll comment soon..
thank you so much for giving us teaser... jodha jalal.face to face..jodha is right...waiting for the full update.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow , nice teaser .
plz update soon , can't wait to read more...😊
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well said jodhaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ now its time for jalal to show how much he loves jodha & the empire... update soon & do pm
KASUNDARI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So Jodha saved by jalalπŸ˜‰. And a very nice decision, she can't leave the one who trusted her. nice teaser. when are you going to updateπŸ˜ƒ. 
NSKay thumbnail
dii nice teaser...
waiting for update...
update soon..😊
mamtasingla thumbnail
nice teaser
finally jalal jodha face to face
update soon...eagerly waiting
pm me too
Sricharan416 thumbnail