she did right with aadham n JJ fight was amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ
but now jodha will die ๐Ÿ˜ญ
wt abt maham n adham exposure๐Ÿ˜•
want to know ruk is jalal's 2nd wife
updat soon purva
Edited by hely - 9 years ago
oshinchaudhary thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this chapter is so emotional... u have very well depicted all the turmoil and difficulties that jodha has face ... its was beautifully written dear...
u deserve a big round of applause for this  very chapter..hats off...

love
harshita
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Purva my cutie pie... oh my god...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Poor Jodha... It's so sad ... poor Jodha... such a innocent girl and kamine villagers called her witch... and that man tried to sold her... How U come up with all this idea.  Awesome... I love the part when Jalal is not ready to believe Jodha is dead... He probably can feel it...What is in Guruji's mind??? What is doing in the palace ? Hope Maham don't play again... I can't see Jodha in more pain... But U know all this trouble made her strong... U R wonderful outstanding writer with creative imagination... When I will run out of ideas I will pm you to give me ideas. LOVE U SWEETU๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Purva my cutie pie... oh my god...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Poor Jodha... It's so sad ... poor Jodha... such a innocent girl and kamine villagers called her witch... and that man tried to sold her... How U come up with all this idea.  Awesome... I love the part when Jalal is not ready to believe Jodha is dead... He probably can feel it...What is in Guruji's mind??? What is doing in the palace ? Hope Maham don't play again... I can't see Jodha in more pain... But U know all this trouble made her strong... U R wonderful outstanding writer with creative imagination... When I will run out of ideas I will pm you to give me ideas. LOVE U SWEETU๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bhavi begum.. its on my birthday that u gave last update of RKG.. aren't u planning to give next one till my next b'day.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Purva... finally Jo and Ja face off amidst a major turn of events.. first things first.. seethi maar for eliminating Adham with Jodha's hands... ๐Ÿคช.. and Jodha became what she wanted to be.. strong, independent and detached.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. its very sad to read Jodhas plight at dacoits den and other hardships she had to go through.. but glad she could protect her respect amidst all chaos.. now that Jalal knew shez alive.. howz he going to convince her to take back to Agra...waiting for next update dear.. pls update soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hemakeerti

Bhavi begum.. its on my birthday that u gave last update of RKG.. aren't u planning to give next one till my next b'day.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Janu...my dear birthday to birthday...ab bata hema ki birthday kab hai..tab update de dungi๐Ÿ˜†
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushbooparmar

Poor Jodha gone through so much in those five days...emotional chappy...beautifully written...waiting for next part...

Thank you Khushboo for like and comment
Yes Jodha went through so much
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rubina999

wonderful update dear sorry for the late comment and thaks for the pm.update the next chappy soon.

Thank you rubina for like and comment