Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

About Sonali (Page 4)

vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

can anyone be true to their heart and say what these two did the whole episode showed any sort of maturity or dignity? 

these two have made it pretty obvious that they are on an 'bully-sonali-show her in bad light-evict-her' agenda, cos in their opinion, she is the weakest link.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomDoodh_Ki_DhuliLove-u-all

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vitriolic

can anyone be true to their heart and say what these two did the whole episode showed any sort of maturity or dignity? 

these two have made it pretty obvious that they are on an 'bully-sonali-show her in bad light-evict-her' agenda, cos in their opinion, she is the weakest link.

They're trying to make her appear bad but they're appearing worst.. loving Sonali more now...Her reaction to kiddos is among her best reactions so far.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allmahiya

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
off topic - vitriolic i didn't know you were a guy

CaptiveFreedomvitriolic

mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Originally posted by mahiya

Sonali Heart doesn't hold grudges for people long time..Clap Thumbs Up

yup she doesn't that is what i said she is like this with everyone but dont you think for some matters its important to hold grudges

Even if she tries to hold a grudge, she couldn't carry it for long time as she has 'Sabhyata'. Clap Thumbs Up

CaptiveFreedomLove-u-all

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
i just read that Upen is complaining YET AGAIN about how Sonali could still be in the house with his bestie
well duh BB isn't his baap ke jagir that people stay and leave according to their whims and fancies..

looks like Sonali's indifference is still hurting them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomLove-u-allmahiya

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged

i just read that Upen is complaining YET AGAIN about how Sonali could still be in the house with his bestie
well duh BB isn't his baap ke jagir that people stay and leave according to their whims and fancies..

looks like Sonali's indifference is still hurting them

Sonali's indifference has affected almost all of them but Upenwa is surely more affected...sulking soul LOL BB house is UpMa's jagir Embarrassed 

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 27 December 2014 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Amongst the sulking, fake, vengeful and herd mentality housemates only Sonali stands out as independent, carefree and truly lovable personality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedom

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

I get from where you are coming and i have to agree to some of the things you said specially to the part that she needs to stop chasing them around. IMO, for me, she is absolutely oblivious and probably, she doesn't even care how she is coming across to other people - which u can say her nature? her personality ? simple -mindedness ? But that is what working for her atm. 

I, disagree to bits where you said that person either is spineless or insults have some kind of truth - again, that's one perspective, you'll met those kind of people too where they find worthless to argue when other people twist, exaggerate and manipulate talks and present to world in a most absurd form - which is not truth. Giving to them, its like putting oil into the fire and making situation more worse. I, genuinely like it that she is happy living in her own bubble world and don't let other affect her- this is something you won't see very often specially in that house where lil poking leads to such big reaction. For you she might be doormat but for me its like idgaf. Big smile

@Bold: that helps Tongue

@ I / U : that's a wishful assumption, not based on reality. It's a contest and if she is contesting, she can't be oblivious to allegations thrown on her face, unless those are true and she has no answer. More over, those are the same people, she is trying to fake a love angle as she admitted, means that she isn't oblivious to the existence of other people and how she looks, she tried to fake, to make it up I n a pretty evil way, which someone would resort to, if she has no answer and whatever they are saying are true. That's a bellow the belt attempt by her and a revengeful attitude. You can try as much to give her the sainthood by fantasizing, as a fan, but your assumptions lacks substance/ground reality...LOL

@ B/U/I : this statement would be true, if they would say things only at her back, the people had the courage to say on her face, and she didn't have the strength to deny, that puts her on the wrong side and makes others true. But when she again tries to fake a love with them, that would either make her a doormat or a person with vengeance.Sleepy

When truth is revealed and one doesn't have an answer, that's a "pants on fire moment", not an "idgaf moment" as u describe...LOL

@ Some of the other posters, who were making the same points over and over again, after this post, that I'm responding to...:::.if you give her the benefit of answering those people off air, give that benefit to all the contestants and we can close BB forum & go home peacefully, since that could be then the case for every one... Why criticize others for their only on air content? As they say, love is blind Ouch 

Assuming that she is sailing pretty well by giving up her self respect, is just living in fools paradise...LOL May be she sailed for some time, more than she deserved, but it's all falling like a house of cards...she is now a laughing stock for all viewers after she admits under compulsion, of faking love with Upen...so, I agree being doormat or losing self respect she stayed a little longer, but was it worth??Sleepy As everything is falling apart and she is being exposed ...?? Let the blind fans decide their course, but I'm sure all neutrals like me & sensible fans will turn away.Tongue 

Edited by SoPunk - 27 December 2014 at 10:57am

Go to top