Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

About Sonali (Page 2)

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

No one can take your self respect until and unless you allow other person to take it from you and this can only be done if you get affected by some 2rs comment. What sonali is doing is just awesome, i love this girl for this. I think this is THE way to irk your haters in best way - to show how they are so NOT important at all to even waste your energy.

then why waste energy being friends with them?

just ignore them all together

Ali said something so cheap about her that she had to slap him but now she spends so much time with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunk

mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Sonali Heart doesn't hold grudges for people long time..Clap Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allSabhayata

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

No one can take your self respect until and unless you allow other person to take it from you and this can only be done if you get affected by some 2rs comment. What sonali is doing is just awesome, i love this girl for this. I think this is THE way to irk your haters in best way - to show how they are so NOT important at all to even waste your energy.

Ali said something so cheap about her that she had to slap him but now she spends so much time with him

Because you're under one roof , where you spend 24 x 7. Its practically not feasible to not to interact with them and note I am particularly talking about the trash talk here - how one can ignore and not affect themselves. And all of them has done bitching and trash talk from punz to karishma to ali to dimpy- but still they are interacting with each other. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsmahiyaSabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Because you're under one roof , where you spend 24 x 7. Its practically not feasible to not to interact with them and note I am particularly talking about the trash talk here - how one can ignore and not affect themselves. And all of them has done bitching and trash talk from punz to karishma to ali to dimpy- but still they are interacting with each other. 

but for you is what gautam said about sonali trying to kiss him so that there is a misunderstanding between him and diandra or the cheap comment ali passed on her because of which she slapped him equals to normal bitching

for me it isnt
mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged

No one can take your self respect until and unless you allow other person to take it from you and this can only be done if you get affected by some 2rs comment. What sonali is doing is just awesome, i love this girl. I think this is THE way to irk your haters in best way - to show how they are so NOT important at all to even waste your energy.
When they cornered her Ouch she was smiling & laughing. LOL
Losers !!! LOL Thumbs Down

Love-u-all

mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Because Sonali has 'SABHYATA' in her heart Heart Clap

Love-u-all

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged

No one can take your self respect until and unless you allow other person to take it from you and this can only be done if you get affected by some 2rs comment. What sonali is doing is just awesome, i love this girl. I think this is THE way to irk your haters in best way - to show how they are so NOT important at all to even waste your energy.

@Bold: you are absolutely right.

@underlined: half truth, & irrelevant in this context. All co-contestants in BB house are equal, irrespective of what they are outside. When someone forgets to response to insults delivered on the face, she is either spineless or the insult is the truth. 2rs people insults at the back and deserves no response, but gutsy people insults on the face & with substance. Since sonali doesn't have an answer to those & accepts, she should Atleast stay away from close/intimate friendship with them. But she is pleading to be GF of Upen/Gautam despite all those insults. That's how she compromises her self respect.

You can love the girl, but she surely isn't doing awesome compromising her self respect. As some people rightly pointed out; she looks like a door-mat for many...

Edited by SoPunk - 27 December 2014 at 2:36am
.Anya. Goldie
.Anya.
.Anya.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
completely agree loved sonali LOL

Go to top