India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

About Sonali

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
About Sonali and how she is with guys who speak ill about her just wanted to say Sonali is like this with everyone not only Upen

Ali-She slapped Ali because Ali said something cheap about her i mean it was bad enough that she had to slap him but now she is friends with him again

Gautam-Also said things like she tried to kiss me to create problems between me and diandra then tried to tease her with diandra still she is friends wilth him now

Upen-He has fought with her many times said things about her yet she went up to him trying to be friends

so just wanted to say this is who she is .Good or bad i cant say and i dont know.But she is like this in every case , i guess this is just who she is .Not saying whether this is right or wrong

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta-.Merit.-viji2111..Sakura..mahiyaSoPunksonia_koolkhanmomorockz

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i read on the forum that she was acting like a doormat then i finally watched the episode and thought WHATTT?
people are just too used to watching people confront each other on the show in a really loud and obnoxious way that anytime someone gives it back in a more subtle way, it may appear to them like they're not fighting back enough...

she gave a few one liners and then walked back laughing, i think that affected Upen and Karishma more, they just imploded after that point and started spewing unrelated shiz and just didn't stop and ended up having a spat with each other..

them name calling and badmouthing Sonali affected them more than it did Sonali IMO..

while they were hyperventilating and imploding, Sonali was probably outside flicking her hair and doing her thang..

personally i think int his round Sonali 1 - U and K - 0

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaMayu.jollyRishuDarlingBorn2PizzaMehakphoolCaptiveFreedomviji2111tinaaaapawancoolLove-u-allmahiya.Frozen.WorldYatri-MariaMars-SabhayatamomorockzBeingBlunt

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
She don't really take anything to heart no matter what anybody says abt her. Normally that is a good quality but take it to extreme and you will sound like you have no self respect and that is what seems to be happening in case of Sonali. Ermm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaNaksh_DugguBorn2Pizzajessi_ukviji2111TheSmurfsLove-u-allSabhayataDoremonLovesonia_koolkhanmomorockz

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

i read on the forum that she was acting like a doormat then i finally watched the episode and thought WHATTT?
people are just too used to watching people confront each other on the show in a really loud and obnoxious way that anytime someone gives it back in a more subtle way, it may appear to them like they're not fighting back enough...

she gave a few one liners and then walked back laughing, i think that affected Upen and Karishma more, they just imploded after that point and started spewing unrelated shiz and just didn't stop and ended up having a spat with each other..

them name calling and badmouthing Sonali affected them more than it did Sonali IMO..

while they were hyperventilating and imploding, Sonali was probably outside flicking her hair and doing her thang..

personally i think int his round Sonali 1 - U and K - 0

hmmm this was no competition as per me so no scoring

everyone was just arguing as usual

but my point is sonali is like this with everyone not only upen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhan

vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

About Sonali and how she is with guys who speak ill about her just wanted to say Sonali is like this with everyone not only Upen

yeah, but in a house that has shrunk in numbers, you have to make up with the HMs and cant remain in sulk-mode for an indefinite period of time. ghoom phirke you bump into same ppl and have to make conversation to survive. some take longer to forgive and forget, sonali does it faster. methinx this girl is way too mature for her age, and takes this entire show as one long kantaal timepass - hence nothing affects her all that much.

Edited by vitriolic - 27 December 2014 at 2:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Born2PizzaCaptiveFreedomWorldYatriLove-u-allmahiyaSabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

She don't really take anything to heart no matter what anybody says abt her. Normally that is a good quality but take it to extreme and you will sound like you have no self respect and that is what seems to be happening in case of Sonali. Ermm

ya i really dont know if this is her nature of her game but she always becomes friends with the same people who have spoken ill about her in a very bad way

it not only with upen she is like this with everyone
SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

No need to take anything in heart. It's about being ignorant about her self respect... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
No one can take your self respect until and unless you allow other person to take it from you and this can only be done if you get affected by some 2rs comment. What sonali is doing is just awesome, i love this girl. I think this is THE way to irk your haters in best way - to show how they are so NOT important at all to even waste your energy.

Edited by Born2Pizza - 27 December 2014 at 2:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaCaptiveFreedomDoodh_Ki_DhuliWorldYatriLove-u-allmahiya.Frozen.Sabhayata

Go to top