India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Poor Ranvi (Page 3)

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Ranvi is a plain selfish loser ...  it is all about him him and only him ...

Nihal chachu passed away and he is thinking who will marry my beeji now ...not a thought on the dead person
not even 1% emotion or love towards baldev.. ..

actually he loves only himself ...  and he is forgiving gunjan continously because she provides him s** ..  , else he wont get that ...
He has zero understanding , 0 intelligence , the most dumb person on tv now, 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIzMusicTeriGalliyanShivani_4uMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangijanvi0513

kalyaninbt. IF-Dazzler
kalyaninbt.
kalyaninbt.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Ranvi ko blame karne ka hame bhi koi shok nhi hai harkate uski waisi hai.
or rahi baat bina batai shadi ki to pura shadi ka tamjham uske samne hi huaa tha not like him bina bahen ki shadi ki shdi jane do ek baar batna bhi jaruri nahi smja veera ko ki mai Gunjan se shadi karne wala hai.chaiji ka phn lag sakta hai uska nahi lag skta tha ki

Edited by kalyaninbt. - 27 December 2014 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanjanvi0513

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
When he came to know about,Veera's love for baldev he didnt agree to it because he was like a mother to him. May i know who was like mother to whom? since you said 'he was like mother to him'? Baldev was like mother to Ranvi or other way round?

He feared and was worried about baldev's deeds at the past.so according to you, was Baldev a murderer like RV or was he a lunatic in the past that R feared about it? he wasn't any of them..He thought baldev to be a guy who didnt want to have any responsibilities and his short temper was also very well known to ranvi from his childhood deeds.When veera took baldev's side and let ranvi,he was totally shattered.But still, he came and talked to veera in a polite way because he could never hate his sister..Veera never chose Baldev over Ranvi before thisConfusedHe agreed to give one more chance to baldev just because he loved his sister and her happiness mattered to him more than his ego!!This shows his selfless love on his sister..Where was this selfless love when he fell on his wife's feet? When he understood that baldev had changed into a better person and how much veera loved baldev, he accepted for veera and baldev's marriage.The haldi,mehandi talks by ranvi showed how much he loved his sister.He had no other way except saying 'yes'..
Nihaal was like a fatherly figure to ranvi.He was already shattered by nihaal's death and his mother's state.He misunderstood that baldev had killed beacause of rajveer's plans.You indirectly mean that Ranvi has no brain or no common sense of his own and he has to rely on RV for that..Ranvi is a innocent person and everyone took advantage of that.Rajveer also took this as an advantage.Veera should have proved that baldev was innocent and married baldev with her veerji's consent.I'm glad she did what she didHe was angry with baldev and soo very upset seeing nihaal's dead body.Upset? he didn't even look sad..In that state of mind he had scolded baldev.Ranvi when he realizes he did a mistake would never hesitate but go and ask sorry to baldev.Please enlighten me, when and how many times did he say sorry to Baldev until now? maine toh aaj tak ek baar bhi nahi dekhaConfused Veera knows the nature of her veerji but didnt stand by him.She gave up her veerji and had acted selfishly by marrying baldev.AngryVeerji is not a cigarette or alcohol that she gave him up..lol When veera and baldev put up an act like they both were married, ranvi unable to bear his sister's betrayal went to cut his hands.I wish they had let him to do that, oh btw he didn't try to cut his handsLOL he merely beat them against the wall..Such is the unconditional love of ranvi on his virakari.
Ranvi was shattered completely as veera had left his side and acted selfishly.He was soo upset and so he took the decision of asking veera to go away from him.After sending away veera, more than veera ranvi will be the one who would be crying and missing his sister badly.On the other hand,veera will be happy with baldev.Poor ranvi from his childhood till today all he cared about was his sister.His jaan had repayed for his affection by giving him the most painful injury by piercing his heart .Broken HeartCryDon't worryOuch ab Rajveer aagaya na, he'll give Ranvi all the unconditional love possible and apply burnol to all 'painful injuries'Cry and then they can sing together, "hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye"Clown

(My replies in Blue and Red)

Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 27 December 2014 at 5:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangiShivani_4uSam_15-dear10-overactorMental_Manadhil

anugi Newbie
anugi
anugi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Ranvi went behind gunjan because she gave him s**?? Isnt it such a stupid blame on ranvi?? I didnt want to talk about veeba's romance in a bad way because love is such a pure relationship but i dont have any other option now as i cant stand my ranvi being cheaply called a man who just wanted to hav s**?? U dont have rights to talk about ranvi like that?? Will veera not romance baldev after marriage?? If it happens that alone is not s**??Confused
...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
At first I thought this was a troll post.ROFL

Shivani_4uMrDarcyfan

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
frankly ranvi and veera relation and veera marrying away baldev is one thing and ranvi accusing baldev of murder and accepting to go ahead and giving statement is another thing..
ranvi has done beyond everything for veera.. which as a parent is selfless.. for veera marrying baldev isnt really going away or insulting ranvi.. she loves baldev and wants him as a life partner.. as a person our parents as well as life partners garner a very important place in our lives.. neither of the relations reduce the love of the other relation... veera surely has her reasons to take this step which is to save the person she loves and trusts.., i dont say ranvi is wrong either cos he is not sure of baldev wether he is culprit or not and he doesnt have 100% trust on him.. well dats an issue with most brothers and parents.. der is always a sense of insecurity for the girl of their house and her future.. so y blame ranvi in dat... dey will soon understand each other and sort it out

coming to baldev thing,.. Ranvi needs to realise that its not some stealing accusation.. its a murder and if baldev gets convicted it can mean a lifetime in jail...it is a very serious thing here. so he needs to give ballu a fair share of doubt before actually making a firm decision abt him... infact even cops in reality are not like rajvir.. dey give equal space for doubt to both the parties and den investigate the matter thoroughly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bars

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Nobody said that ranvi didn't love his veerakhri. Everybody knows his love is unconditional. We say that children are second to god. Ranvi is a nice person no doubt,he did all things for veera,no doubt. He accepted veera even after knowing the truth,i appreciate him. Bt the way his behaviour changed after bcoming successful singer,thats getting on my nerves. Now coming to veera. She is selfish,ehsaanfaramosh! When she wasn't aware of the truth,her behaviour was making her selfish,that i accept,in karan's case. When she was going abroad she had no idea abt the mortgage,if she knew that then she could be called as selfish. Right from the day she came to know truth,she totally gave herself,dedicated herself to this family. Whatever was possible she did it at all her level best. She went to poland for kv,after returning back also she got busy in building ranvi's career,putting her love,on side. If she was selfish,then she wouldn't have wait for ranvi's approval,she didn't had obeyed her veerji's words and in fit of rage she wouldn't have slapped baldev. Veera has always put ranvi's priorities over her. If anybody remembers when gunjan casting couch happened,veera got her veerji's innocence proof,by almost putting her life in danger. She didn't thought once for doing that. Apni jaan laga di us pagal ne,aur ye baat ratan bhi achhi tarah se janti hai,still ranvi broke all relationships with veera. If she was selfish,she'd married baldev after dangal mishap itself. Veera tried to paid all debts of ranvi,and nw even after she married baldev she's nt happy. Har galat baat me hamesha veera ko he kyu galat thehraya jata hai. Just becoz she's an illegal daughter of sampooran and ranvi ne ehsaan kiya accept karke. She had tried a lot to convince ranvi,kept his word,par fir bhi ranvi is behaving like a kid,to wo kya kare batao. Ranvi knows baldev very well,nt rajveer. Veera knows baldev very well,nt rajveer. Ranvi is believing to outsider,nt his own sister veera. To fir veera 'ehsaanfaramosh' na ho to kya ho. If this is called as selfishness,fine veera is selfish. Then ranvi shud also be called as 'selfish'. He married gunjan under the name of balwant's illness. And after some time he was ready to leave gunjan,then where balwant's words gone. He forget that na! Veera ne atleast kisiko wada nh diya tha.

BarsMrDarcyfan

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ok if not for Gunjan's beauty and sex, give me reasons why Ranvi  loves her?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiShivani_4u

Go to top