Posted: 9 years ago
frankly ranvi and veera relation and veera marrying away baldev is one thing and ranvi accusing baldev of murder and accepting to go ahead and giving statement is another thing..
ranvi has done beyond everything for veera.. which as a parent is selfless.. for veera marrying baldev isnt really going away or insulting ranvi.. she loves baldev and wants him as a life partner.. as a person our parents as well as life partners garner a very important place in our lives.. neither of the relations reduce the love of the other relation... veera surely has her reasons to take this step which is to save the person she loves and trusts.., i dont say ranvi is wrong either cos he is not sure of baldev wether he is culprit or not and he doesnt have 100% trust on him.. well dats an issue with most brothers and parents.. der is always a sense of insecurity for the girl of their house and her future.. so y blame ranvi in dat... dey will soon understand each other and sort it out

coming to baldev thing,.. Ranvi needs to realise that its not some stealing accusation.. its a murder and if baldev gets convicted it can mean a lifetime in jail...it is a very serious thing here. so he needs to give ballu a fair share of doubt before actually making a firm decision abt him... infact even cops in reality are not like rajvir.. dey give equal space for doubt to both the parties and den investigate the matter thoroughly
Nobody said that ranvi didn't love his veerakhri. Everybody knows his love is unconditional. We say that children are second to god. Ranvi is a nice person no doubt,he did all things for veera,no doubt. He accepted veera even after knowing the truth,i appreciate him. Bt the way his behaviour changed after bcoming successful singer,thats getting on my nerves. Now coming to veera. She is selfish,ehsaanfaramosh! When she wasn't aware of the truth,her behaviour was making her selfish,that i accept,in karan's case. When she was going abroad she had no idea abt the mortgage,if she knew that then she could be called as selfish. Right from the day she came to know truth,she totally gave herself,dedicated herself to this family. Whatever was possible she did it at all her level best. She went to poland for kv,after returning back also she got busy in building ranvi's career,putting her love,on side. If she was selfish,then she wouldn't have wait for ranvi's approval,she didn't had obeyed her veerji's words and in fit of rage she wouldn't have slapped baldev. Veera has always put ranvi's priorities over her. If anybody remembers when gunjan casting couch happened,veera got her veerji's innocence proof,by almost putting her life in danger. She didn't thought once for doing that. Apni jaan laga di us pagal ne,aur ye baat ratan bhi achhi tarah se janti hai,still ranvi broke all relationships with veera. If she was selfish,she'd married baldev after dangal mishap itself. Veera tried to paid all debts of ranvi,and nw even after she married baldev she's nt happy. Har galat baat me hamesha veera ko he kyu galat thehraya jata hai. Just becoz she's an illegal daughter of sampooran and ranvi ne ehsaan kiya accept karke. She had tried a lot to convince ranvi,kept his word,par fir bhi ranvi is behaving like a kid,to wo kya kare batao. Ranvi knows baldev very well,nt rajveer. Veera knows baldev very well,nt rajveer. Ranvi is believing to outsider,nt his own sister veera. To fir veera 'ehsaanfaramosh' na ho to kya ho. If this is called as selfishness,fine veera is selfish. Then ranvi shud also be called as 'selfish'. He married gunjan under the name of balwant's illness. And after some time he was ready to leave gunjan,then where balwant's words gone. He forget that na! Veera ne atleast kisiko wada nh diya tha.
Ok if not for Gunjan's beauty and sex, give me reasons why Ranvi  loves her?
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Ok if not for Gunjan's beauty and sex, give me reasons why Ranvi  loves her?

Balwant's jayedaat.😈🀣
Originally posted by anugi

Ranvi went behind gunjan because she gave him s**?? Isnt it such a stupid blame on ranvi?? I didnt want to talk about veeba's romance in a bad way because love is such a pure relationship but i dont have any other option now as i cant stand my ranvi being cheaply called a man who just wanted to hav s**?? U dont have rights to talk about ranvi like that?? Will veera not romance baldev after marriage?? If it happens that alone is not s**??πŸ˜•

love is a pure relationship , but in love u dont close ur eyes towards ur partner's crimes ... . u tell me why did Ranvi forgive Gunjan ?  any one reason ?  gunjan does gambling , steals , lies , cheats  but uske sau gune maaf .. , so why dont he apply same yardstick for baldev ?  he does gundagardi , do alcohol business( according to Ranvi only)  -even if he do,  maaf kardo use because veera loves him .. why doesnt he do that ?

He says he want a eligible guy for Veera , why doesnt he want an eligible bahu for his beeji.. not a bahu who steals and gambles away money ..., he doesnt even inform them about her bad deeds ..  why ?  because he loves her ?  so he can do whatever in name of love ..but others cant .. biggest hypocrite ever
its ranvi's another way of showing how mahaan he is  by being eye witness🀒 where was ranvi's love for veera when he married a girl who was ready to sleep with a stranger he went against veera...and that shows how selfish he is .🀒 ranvi wants everyone to worship him woh aur rajveer jo bole sahe aur saari duniya galat.  his dear wife did chori played guwa wanted to sleep with someone
lied several times but she is saint for him πŸ‘ 
Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Balwant's jayedaat.😈🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  isiliye tho baldev se ithna chidtha hai 
Originally posted by divyasn

🀣 isiliye tho baldev se ithna chidtha hai

hahahaa right πŸ˜†
Ranvi didnt forgive gunjan just like that.He scolded her very badly and was completely shattered by gunjan at the first stance.She repented for what she has done and that is enugh to forgive a person.Love is unconditional and doesnt come due to beauty and s**. Didnt baldev fall for veera when he saw veera in punjabi outfit??? 
Veera fell for karan who was a bad guy. Ranvi didnt like karan at the first and told veera about it.Did she heed to his advice??She also believed a wrong guy at the beginning of her life!! 
As of Baldev, baldev saw a wrong person for his sister right?? Did he not beleive that landlord blindly??So,why blame ranvi that he only takes wrong people's side blindly ??

@anugi
No Baldev didn't fall in love with veera after seeing her in a Punjabi outfit. He was physically attracted to her. He didn't want to cuddle with her kalaaiyaan  like his sweet jija.