HHN On Location: 12/26/14 (Page 4)

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by loveansh

You know, as I watch this video, a thought comes to my mind...

All the Pratyusha fans who are missing because they do not like KD / HHN / Ammaji / Story etc., do you all really not see how happy she is, in what a relaxed and content state of mind she is?

All these months, we hoped and prayed that Pratyusha got a break, some break, any break... just that she came back on screen. 

And now that she has, so many of us are nit-picking... 

The joy and contentment on our Pratyusha's face is so apparent... she is doing what she loves the most - acting, with a group of actors with whom she shares a great friendship (the offscreen pics are testimony to that. 

I hate to say this, but IMO, many of the missing people are HSFs, who don't want to see Prats happiness in the absence of Sid. 

Life does not work like that; when one person is busy with some stuff, the other has to get busy too... or be left behind in life's race.

At this moment in Prats life, we should have gathered around and celebrated at her new life, rather than lamented on the what-ifs. 

Anyway, as I have said to many before - to each his own; this post is just a penning down of my thoughts. You all may agree or disagree.

Agree with everything you said here Gina Thumbs Up

I am so happy to be able to watch Prat's outstanding acting in her new show 5 days a week, and I will always support her. She is amazing actress and such a honest and lovable person. And I just love to watch her off-screen interviews, that shows how happy she is in her new show...which makes me happy as well, and always put a smile on my face.

Hence, thank you for posting this videosHug, and Thank you Vibha for WUHug. Just love SagUn /WarSha in them, they are uber cute...esspecially when Kanwar pulled her back to finish the interview...such a great friendship they share...Love it StarStar

PS. As for absent Prats fans, they obviously show with their absence that they were never true fans of Prats, because if they were..they would be here with us enjoying in her acting and in her happiness and in her beauty, regardless of the story, costars or whatever is the lame reason why they are not here, supporting her...But...to each their own...I love Prats and so, here I am...Big smile

Thank you Gina for this song, I just love Bryan Adams...and all those wild horses running free...just like Prats is free to do whatever she wants...she choose this show...and I am happy that she did...we waited so long for her to come back on screen...it is a new start for her..new beginning...and you can just see that she likes what she is doing, that she is enjoying in a new chance to act again, esspecially since the role is totaly oposite of the one she did before...so she is free to explore new character...she proved again that she create magic wherever she come...Star

And I just love Kanwar...love the way how they clicked together...the chemistry they share...And after all this time our time has come ClapClapClapStarStar So true Heart

I love the words of the song, as well, so here they are:
Big smile

Here I am this is me
There's no where else on Earth I'd rather be
Here I am it's just me and you
And tonight we make our dreams come true

http://i.imgur.com/e3xS08N.gifDay Dreaming

It's a new world it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day it 's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am

http://i.imgur.com/aBFMILB.gifDay Dreaming

Here we are we've just begun
And after all this time our time has come
Ya here we are still goin' strong
Right here in the place where we belong

http://i.imgur.com/le4khJw.gifDay Dreaming

Here I am next to you
And suddenly the world is all brand new
Here I am where I'm gonna stay
Now there's nothing standing in our way
Here I am this is me

http://i.imgur.com/iJZkEmi.gifDay Dreaming

Credit for all avis: Bikica Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffAvyaktaLiliWorldcygnet9VerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Avyakta, you are very right; wherever Pratsi goes, the others are sure to follow LOL

Branka (and Biki), the AVIs are gorgeous!

Edited by VerboseG - 27 December 2014 at 9:53pm

itpostaffAvyaktaLiliWorldvibrajcygnet9

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Thank you Gina for this song, I just love Bryan Adams...and all those wild horses running free...just like Prats is free to do whatever she wants...she choose this show...and I am happy that she did...we waited so long for her to come back on screen...it is a new start for her..new beginning...and you can just see that she likes what she is doing, that she is enjoying in a new chance to act again, esspecially since the role is totaly oposite of the one she did before...so she is free to explore new character...she proved again that she create magic wherever she come...Star

And I just love Kanwar...love the way how they clicked together...the chemistry they share...And after all this time our time has come Star So true Heart

I love the words of the song, as well, so here they are:
Big smile

Here I am this is me
There's no where else on Earth I'd rather be
Here I am it's just me and you
And tonight we make our dreams come true

http://i.imgur.com/e3xS08N.gifDay Dreaming

It's a new world it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day it 's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am

http://i.imgur.com/aBFMILB.gifDay Dreaming

Here we are we've just begun
And after all this time our time has come
Ya here we are still goin' strong
Right here in the place where we belong

http://i.imgur.com/le4khJw.gifDay Dreaming

Here I am next to you
And suddenly the world is all brand new
Here I am where I'm gonna stay
Now there's nothing standing in our way
Here I am this is me

http://i.imgur.com/iJZkEmi.gifDay Dreaming

Credit for all avis: Bikica Heart

this is awesome...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffvibrajcygnet9VerboseG

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Thanks  dear Gina  for sharingHug
Thanks dear Vibha for WUHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldVerboseG

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hi all
I am parts fan too, but I don't write much, so you all do not know me i am/was Seethas friend

Due to my health i have mood swings, So I write less
I am happy with parts acting in HHN but I do not like the story line it is way too regressing and I hope they stick to their concept and make Bunty lead again instead of Amma.

BTW my name is Pallavi

Edited by paljay - 28 December 2014 at 9:51am

Avyaktavibrajcygnet9LiliWorldVerboseG

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Hi all
I am parts fan too, but I don't write much, so you all do not know me i am/was Seethas friend

Due to my health i have mood swings, So I write less
I am happy with parts acting in HHN but I do not like the story line it is way too regressing and I hope they stick to their concept and make Bunty lead again instead of Amma.

BTW my name is Pallavi

Hi Pallavi... stop by and write when you feel like...Big smile 

and I think story is picking up again... I tell myself what drama can you create if subject is family/people relations... and... I watch and wait for Amma to get hers... LOL   and since it seams bad MILs are common thing... maybe there will be a lesson there too learn Big smile

Avyaktapaljayvibrajcygnet9VerboseG

charu.j Senior Member
charu.j
charu.j

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

You know, as I watch this video, a thought comes to my mind...

All the Pratyusha fans who are missing because they do not like KD / HHN / Ammaji / Story etc., do you all really not see how happy she is, in what a relaxed and content state of mind she is?

All these months, we hoped and prayed that Pratyusha got a break, some break, any break... just that she came back on screen. 

And now that she has, so many of us are nit-picking... 

The joy and contentment on our Pratyusha's face is so apparent... she is doing what she loves the most - acting, with a group of actors with whom she shares a great friendship (the offscreen pics are testimony to that. 

I hate to say this, but IMO, many of the missing people are HSFs, who don't want to see Prats happiness in the absence of Sid. 

Life does not work like that; when one person is busy with some stuff, the other has to get busy too... or be left behind in life's race.

At this moment in Prats life, we should have gathered around and celebrated at her new life, rather than lamented on the what-ifs. 

Anyway, as I have said to many before - to each his own; this post is just a penning down of my thoughts. You all may agree or disagree.

I am also missing from the forum (most of the times...)  , so what do you think about me Gina ????
Cry

Edited by charu.j - 28 December 2014 at 12:59pm

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajcygnet9VerboseG

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Avyakta, you are very right; wherever Pratsi goes, the others are sure to follow LOL

Branka (and Biki), the AVIs are gorgeous!
Thank you Gina . For me she is highly talented , and I have seen her through Seetha's words , so really fond of her action skils .
Loveansh asked me to post all good posts of Seetha in Writer's Corner Seetha's thread , The  Wanderer .So I am posting one after the other of Seetha's posts there . Whenever you have time , see it ,if you are interested . We decided to post all Seetha's stories [both Ansh & Sagun] there .
Just now saw Seetha's post in Sidyusha Fan Club 9 page -11 ,where she praised you and your efforts to create this special place for all Prats fans .

Posted: 30 April 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

A Very Good Morning ! Sidyushians Have beautiful dreams ..always ! !

Gina ...To get up when we are all down ,to fight more intensely ,when with broken hearts we are struggling ; to put in the extra effort when we are in sheer pain , despair for that complete loss , desperate , to comeback when no body expected us to , and to stand tall when everyone is pulling us down , then you gave us a roof to have a sigh of relief, to have a space to sit and dream for a while , to murmur some thing on Sidyusha ...then suddenly those musical murmurings become a song ,a symphony ...for that we love you most ... and yes typing these lines with my Big smile trembling hands ... this effort of yours at that troubling times ... made you a champion !SmileLove you !

Edited by Avyakta - 28 December 2014 at 2:32pm

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajcygnet9VerboseG

Go to top