Hum Hain Na

HHN On Location: 12/26/14 (Page 2)

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiliWorld

Originally posted by VerboseG

You know, as I watch this video, a thought comes to my mind...

All the Pratyusha fans who are missing because they do not like KD / HHN / Ammaji / Story etc., do you all really not see how happy she is, in what a relaxed and content state of mind she is?

All these months, we hoped and prayed that Pratyusha got a break, some break, any break... just that she came back on screen. 

And now that she has, so many of us are nit-picking... 

The joy and contentment on our Pratyusha's face is so apparent... she is doing what she loves the most - acting, with a group of actors with whom she shares a great friendship (the offscreen pics are testimony to that. 

I hate to say this, but IMO, many of the missing people are HSFs, who don't want to see Prats happiness in the absence of Sid. 

Life does not work like that; when one person is busy with some stuff, the other has to get busy too... or be left behind in life's race.

At this moment in Prats life, we should have gathered around and celebrated at her new life, rather than lamented on the what-ifs. 

Anyway, as I have said to many before - to each his own; this post is just a penning down of my thoughts. You all may agree or disagree.

Thumbs Up

I'm just happy she is happy doing this role... and with one of my personal favs as her co-star...  next project I want to see her with KKK Big smile

Lili, KKK is a brilliant actor, someone of her calibre, would really adore that pairing!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffDryacygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Bang on, Vibha!
Nice to know my views are shared Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajDryacygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Originally posted by LiliWorld

All the Pratyusha fans who are missing because they do not like KD / HHN / Ammaji / Story etc., do you all really not see how happy she is, in what a relaxed and content state of mind she is?

All these months, we hoped and prayed that Pratyusha got a break, some break, any break... just that she came back on screen. 

The joy and contentment on our Pratyusha's face is so apparent... she is doing what she loves the most - acting, with a group of actors with whom she shares a great friendship (the offscreen pics are testimony to that. 

I hate to say this, but IMO, many of the missing people are HSFs, who don't want to see Prats happiness in the absence of Sid. 

Life does not work like that; when one person is busy with some stuff, the other has to get busy too... or be left behind in life's race.

At this moment in Prats life, we should have gathered around and celebrated at her new life, rather than lamented on the what-ifs. 

Anyway, as I have said to many before - to each his own; this post is just a penning down of my thoughts. You all may agree or disagree.

Thumbs Up

I'm just happy she is happy doing this role... and with one of my personal favs as her co-star...  next project I want to see her with KKK Big smile

Lili, KKK is a brilliant actor, someone of her calibre, would really adore that pairing!

Vibs  Hug

would be good trio combo Prats, KKK and Kanwar... they are all character actors... KKK and Kanwar have already proven they are awesome together in NBT2 Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffDryariya_ss9cygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

riya_ss9 IF-Rockerz
riya_ss9
riya_ss9

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Gin Gin, well said and this shows what type of fans they are. They are still Sid's fan even though Sid is acting with someone else, BUT they can not tolerate P with anyone else.
Do P really needs these types of fans?
Do we need these type of peeps on this forum?
Anyways I wanted to see P in different role and I am loving every minute. 

Whether anyone watches or not , it is their loss.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajDryacygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

riya_ss9 IF-Rockerz
riya_ss9
riya_ss9

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Gin Gin for the link, I just love it. 
Just listen to the Guy , how he calls P as Sagarika Beta, this itself shows what type of person P is. 

Vibs thanks for the WU.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajDryacygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Riya, well said Heart

itpostaffLiliWorldcygnet9vibrajDryaSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

Drya IF-Rockerz
Drya
Drya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Gina for video and Vibha for WU Hug
Just to add ...I Like Pratyusha very much and I am glad that I can see her everyday no matter what and with whom she works I just love to see her because she is fantastic actress and a great human being Star

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajcygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

Bikica_Biki IF-Sizzlerz
Bikica_Biki
Bikica_Biki

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged

GinuHeart  I completely agree with you!Clap
When I see that someone is happy, I am also happy.Dancing
Pratyusha is happy and satisfied,  I am also happy for her.Party
If you really love there are no obstacles for anything.Embarrassed
To love someone, is to love unconditionally,It is love.Heart
Thanks a lot for sharing videos.Hug
---------
@VibhaHeartThank you very much for LU.Hug

Edited by Bikica - 27 December 2014 at 6:25am

itpostaffLiliWorldcygnet9vibrajDryaSneha...LoveVerboseGnn027

Go to top