Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.jAvyaktavibrajDryaLiliWorldriya_ss9SaricaSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
someone give WU pretty please... Big smile
looks like Bunty is gonna have to take care of Sagz again... cute Warsha interview Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajDryariya_ss9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Sagz says I did parikrama (going around the temple/deity in obeisance) of the temple, Bunty says specify, she says parikrama means going around the temple either walking or in case of hard penance, rolling on the floor and encircling the temple, so have got hurt, in serial it is supposed to be 108 times but for the shoot, I must have done at least 40 times and have actually hurt myself, got scratches etc.. The scene is that she has returned from the temple and all family members and doctor too is around, then they disperse and Bunty comes and reproaches her for doing so, Kanwar says this scene is different from the others, here I am angry and she is pacifying me, actually to tell you the truth, I am bored, I wish she and Amma come to a settlement, I am fed up, Prats says I want a settlement, it's Amma who is not relenting. Kanwar says now you audience please watch, Bunty and Sagz are teaming up to expose Satya,  then he keeps pulling Prats to face the camera and give the viewers some message (she is distracted by Rani bhabhi and talking to her) Prats says there are more twists and turns, do watch and a happy new year to all, Kanwar says Merry Christmas too and keep watching our show.

itpostaffLiliWorldDryariya_ss9cygnet9BlukittenSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
You know, as I watch this video, a thought comes to my mind...

All the Pratyusha fans who are missing because they do not like KD / HHN / Ammaji / Story etc., do you all really not see how happy she is, in what a relaxed and content state of mind she is?

All these months, we hoped and prayed that Pratyusha got a break, some break, any break... just that she came back on screen. 

And now that she has, so many of us are nit-picking... 

The joy and contentment on our Pratyusha's face is so apparent... she is doing what she loves the most - acting, with a group of actors with whom she shares a great friendship (the offscreen pics are testimony to that. 

I hate to say this, but IMO, many of the missing people are HSFs, who don't want to see Prats happiness in the absence of Sid. 

Life does not work like that; when one person is busy with some stuff, the other has to get busy too... or be left behind in life's race.

At this moment in Prats life, we should have gathered around and celebrated at her new life, rather than lamented on the what-ifs. 

Anyway, as I have said to many before - to each his own; this post is just a penning down of my thoughts. You all may agree or disagree.

Edited by VerboseG - 27 December 2014 at 12:12am

Avyaktariya_ss9vibrajDryacygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiMalikann027

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Vibha!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9LiliWorldriya_ss9vibrajDryaSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

All the Pratyusha fans who are missing because they do not like KD / HHN / Ammaji / Story etc., do you all really not see how happy she is, in what a relaxed and content state of mind she is?

All these months, we hoped and prayed that Pratyusha got a break, some break, any break... just that she came back on screen. 

The joy and contentment on our Pratyusha's face is so apparent... she is doing what she loves the most - acting, with a group of actors with whom she shares a great friendship (the offscreen pics are testimony to that. 

I hate to say this, but IMO, many of the missing people are HSFs, who don't want to see Prats happiness in the absence of Sid. 

Life does not work like that; when one person is busy with some stuff, the other has to get busy too... or be left behind in life's race.

At this moment in Prats life, we should have gathered around and celebrated at her new life, rather than lamented on the what-ifs. 

Anyway, as I have said to many before - to each his own; this post is just a penning down of my thoughts. You all may agree or disagree.

Thumbs Up

I'm just happy she is happy doing this role... and with one of my personal favs as her co-star...  next project I want to see her with KKK Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

riya_ss9vibrajDryacygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Sagz says I did parikrama (going around the temple/deity in obeisance) of the temple, Bunty says specify, she says parikrama means going around the temple either walking or in case of hard penance, rolling on the floor and encircling the temple, so have got hurt, in serial it is supposed to be 108 times but for the shoot, I must have done at least 40 times and have actually hurt myself, got scratches etc.. The scene is that she has returned from the temple and all family members and doctor too is around, then they disperse and Bunty comes and reproaches her for doing so, Kanwar says this scene is different from the others, here I am angry and she is pacifying me, actually to tell you the truth, I am bored, I wish she and Amma come to a settlement, I am fed up, Prats says I want a settlement, it's Amma who is not relenting. Kanwar says now you audience please watch, Bunty and Sagz are teaming up to expose Satya,  then he keeps pulling Prats to face the camera and give the viewers some message (she is distracted by Rani bhabhi and talking to her) Prats says there are more twists and turns, do watch and a happy new year to all, Kanwar says Merry Christmas too and keep watching our show.

thanks Vibs Hug

so Kanwar is tired of Amma drama too LOL

itpostaffAvyaktacygnet9riya_ss9vibrajDryaSneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Word GinaClapClapClap. we were truly pining to watch Prats on screen, even all those claiming to be her hard-core fans but guess their love for her is conditional, based on conditions suited to them, not really caring for her, either professionally or personally. Either they dislike the other lead(personally I think he is most suited for this role and a great guy) or the plot ( we too have been critical of it at times and wonder at the story line but respect each others views) and I believe, if we are true supporters of an actress, we should not be deterred by such things.

You are also bang on in your assessment that if we are Prats' fans, we should actually be happy that she is so content and joyous at her workplace and moreover, she is depicting a role so different from her earlier one and doing it with aplomb and sincerity, but never understood these so called fans of Prats and their double-standards. either you are a fan of hers unconditionally or you are not, simple as that, no ifs and buts!

Edited by vibraj - 27 December 2014 at 12:34am

itpostaffAvyaktacygnet9LiliWorldDryariya_ss9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

Go to top