Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

The change in equations

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After the precap we know there is so much changed in the lives of these characters, especially Ranveer-Ishaani. Since we're going to see a different Ranveer, how do you think he'll be behaving with others and Chirkut in particular? His interaction with Ishaani is supposedly the most awaited thing for us, but Chirag is also there and he will definitely try to destroy Ranveer knowing he survived such an accident. How will Ranveer behave with Baa and Disha? Will he be the kind and good guy in front of them; or he is CHANGED completely who is no more going to give importance to feelings and emotions anymore?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

After the precap we know there is so much changed in the lives of these characters, especially Ranveer-Ishaani. Since we're going to see a different Ranveer, how do you think he'll be behaving with others and Chirkut in particular? His interaction with Ishaani is supposedly the most awaited thing for us, but Chirag is also there and he will definitely try to destroy Ranveer knowing he survived such an accident. How will Ranveer behave with Baa and Disha? Will he be the kind and good guy in front of them; or he is CHANGED completely who is no more going to give importance to feelings and emotions anymore?

You know what...this is what i am looking forward to..πŸ˜ƒ...and is why i am excited to see this particular shade of Ranveer...

I want this angry new Ranveer aka RV finally settling the score with Chiraag...now he should really destroy Chiraag and leave no stone unturned...that will be so fun if that happens..😊

The Kunal Bhatia guy(Shanella's brother)  already said that he will have a short but action packed role ...so waiting to see his action packed sequence with RV...

And Disha...i really hope that RV has something in store for her too...plz do..πŸ˜›

And yes also something for Baa...😑...the lady has just returned and already start with her plannings...such a shameless person..😑...

I am not expecting too much..😊...am i??..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Just hope he is not all angry with Ishaani and kind usual fellow with the others. This time he needs to fight back. I just hope he takes action against Chirag and Rishi. He should destroy them and unlike before there won't be any Ishaani to save Chirag.
Disha and Baa should be taught a lesson. It's time for their truth to come out. 
Just hope we aren't disappointed like after leap.when supposedly with talks of revenge making sandcastles in the air, nothing happened.
roshni.r3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm actually quite unsure for once as to how he'll behave with everyone.
Usually with most shows you can kind of guess but I don't know with Ranveer.

Will he be acting completely different with Ishaani or will it just be a cover?
She's definitely hurt him and his trust to the point that he doesn't even want to live.
So I think this may be a completey fresh start with Ishaani (therefore maybe a fresh start with everyone?)

Even though he's such a considerate and respectful character I can definitely see him throwing some attitude towards Baa and Disha. 
-I hope he does haha.   

As for Chirag, well since he's kind of given up on Ishaani will he even bother about him?
I don't think he'll get him back just yet. 
I'm probably wrong though πŸ˜†

I'm really looking forward to MondayπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by roshni.r3 - 9 years ago
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Their are 2 chances...
1st one RV is acting like hating ishani..so that she leaves him and go to a life that she likes...

2nd one he is not acting but he really hates ishani now...

If it's the 1st category..then he's gonna behave the same way he did before accident to others...

If it's the 2nd category..then i am sure his attitude towards everyone is gonna change..no matter who it is...chirag, baa, disha or even falguni i will say...😊
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I think that although  Ranveer is deeply hurt bacause of Ishani , but he's not a person who vents out his anguish on others because of some other's fault,i.e if he may be very very angry with Ishani ,but i don't think that his behavior towards other family members of Ishani will change...as others don't have any thing to do with this (except Disha which of course Ranveer is not aware of yet)...& i don't know what he will do with Chirag...whatever he does with that devil i don't have any issues with him & that Chirag is not worthy of any gorgiveness..So i hope that Ranveer will take some serious steps towards Chirag to teach him a lesson..& Ranveer's behavior towards Ishai let's wait...I'm also very excited to see his reaction..
Edited by _priyaa_ - 9 years ago
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But i want him to be harsh to everyone..be an angry bird...πŸ˜†
Now we have to witness ishani's one sided love...

Dont really understand..why this show sticks to one sided love so badly...πŸ˜›