Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud Collage:Stumped(part11) (Page 8)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

How can a couple be so beautiful and cute in a minute and then uff! so hot in the next moment???
Parud were like this only... 1 minute beautiful...another minute cute...another minute naughtyy...then next moment very hot !!!
Just look at them... Rudra is trying to gift her the mangalsutra and she is not listening ...he is getting agitated !! She asks him on how is the moment perfect for this and he is ... Kya bolun ab ????  bouncer for him by Paro !!  D'oh

then she demands BARAF from him and he is like ... WT**** ab ye kahan se laun !! phir bhi bechara tried!  LOL

and finally Bathroom !!! Kaise chup chap she is telling him and he is again... Awestruck at his biwi's antics!! Shocked

How lovely these two were. I cant stop gushing over them and over you on how you choose scenes and most of all remember episodes from which to collect your caps !!!

Lovely work Mano! 

Thanks dearBig smile  

The way u describe these scenes
U cracked me upROFL
Can u spare me please I am at my officeLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliah3108

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by multimediaa

How can a couple be so beautiful and cute in a minute and then uff! so hot in the next moment???
Parud were like this only... 1 minute beautiful...another minute cute...another minute naughtyy...then next moment very hot !!!
Just look at them... Rudra is trying to gift her the mangalsutra and she is not listening ...he is getting agitated !! She asks him on how is the moment perfect for this and he is ... Kya bolun ab ????  bouncer for him by Paro !!  D'oh

then she demands BARAF from him and he is like ... WT**** ab ye kahan se laun !! phir bhi bechara tried!  LOL

and finally Bathroom !!! Kaise chup chap she is telling him and he is again... Awestruck at his biwi's antics!! Shocked

How lovely these two were. I cant stop gushing over them and over you on how you choose scenes and most of all remember episodes from which to collect your caps !!!

Lovely work Mano! 

Thanks dearBig smile  

U cracked me upROFL

Arre aise kaise chod dun Mano Rani !!!!!   Mocking animated emoticon

I have faced such a situation so many time because of your drool worthy collages !!! 

2 collage posts are still remaining ... no. 12 / 13... LOL

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by multimediaa

Lovely work Mano! 

Thanks dearBig smile  

U cracked me upROFL

Arre aise kaise chod dun Mano Rani !!!!!   Mocking animated emoticon

I have faced such a situation so many time because of your drool worthy collages !!! 

2 collage posts are still remaining ... no. 12 / 13... LOL

So this is tit for tatLOLLOL
Two moreShocked
Hope my office will be over by thenLOL

aaliah3108

-Disenchanted- IF-Dazzler
-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Loved the collages especially the first one where Rudra finally tells his wife how much she means to him. The one where he takes care of her was cuteness overloaded.

-Mano-

Asr-Ki-Sam IF-Sizzlerz
Asr-Ki-Sam
Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
januableHeart
sadhnasoumya IF-Addictz
sadhnasoumya
sadhnasoumya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Very nice