India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Baa and Disha

Petrichorlove Senior Member
Petrichorlove
Petrichorlove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
We've seen Ranveer saying that he's secured Parekh house in Ishani's name. Now Baa and Disha would search for it and eventually find it. Do you think it will increase the misunderstandings between Ishani and Ranveer? He'll think that all of this was her act to get her house back? 
Wanted to comment on today's episode and the precap, but everything has already been said!

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Petrichorlove

We've seen Ranveer saying that he's secured Parekh house in Ishani's name. Now Baa and Disha would search for it and eventually find it. Do you think it will increase the misunderstandings between Ishani and Ranveer? He'll think that all of this was her act to get her house back? 
Wanted to comment on today's episode and the precap, but everything has already been said!

Well there is a possibility that Baa and Disha will find them and a MU could be created,,,,,,but right now i think Ranveer will be more angry when he finds out that Chiraag property papers are actually missing...and that Ishaani have handed them to Chiraag...

For rest will have to wait for next weeks epi to get an idea of what exactly Ranveer's reaction and thoughts will be...
but i am sure of one thing though that no matter how angry Ranveer is at Ishaani right now and feeling hurt and betrayed...he will still work to keep the promise to his Mota babu and will want to unite Ishaani-Nitin and Falguni...
This i think at the current moment will be the factor that will keep Ishveer attached at the moment...and in the meanwhile the MU will possibily clear out but that will take some time...i don't think that until they show Shanella coming out of coma...all these MU are going to clear...and she isn't coming out of coma anytime soon..

Edited by Marigold_09 - 26 December 2014 at 11:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PetrichorloveElvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Now anything may happen. Ranveer's trust has been broken completely. Probably everything that Ishaani will do Ranveer will think as a betrayal. We know how Ishaani will be but it's Ranveer who I'm excited to see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Petrichorlove_priyaa_

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Now anything may happen. Ranveer's trust has been broken completely. Probably everything that Ishaani will do Ranveer will think as a betrayal. We know how Ishaani will be but it's Ranveer who I'm excited to see.

Yeah..i'm also very excited to see what'll be Ranveer's reaction after all this...but was so confused to see Ranveer's behaviour in the promo...Is this a dream sequence of Chirag or what...because i can't digest that Ranveer  can throw the the water in the "kalsi" (God's sacred water)  on Ishani's face in that manner...Because as far as i've understood Ranveer's character he can't behave like this though he is deeply hurt untill the CVs spoil his character...So i'm a bit confused on this issue..Even  a thought is popping in my mind that Ranveer may be doing all this knowingly to distance Ishani from him as he now understoond that Ishani could never loove him(which is obviously not true ) Lets wait & watch...
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

Yeah..i'm also very excited to see what'll be Ranveer's reaction after all this...but was so confused to see Ranveer's behaviour in the promo...Is this a dream sequence of Chirag or what...because i can't digest that Ranveer  can throw the the water in the "kalsi" (God's sacred water)  on Ishani's face in that manner...Because as far as i've understood Ranveer's character he can't behave like this though he is deeply hurt untill the CVs spoil his character...So i'm a bit confused on this issue..Even  a thought is popping in my mind that Ranveer may be doing all this knowingly to distance Ishani from him as he now understoond that Ishani could never loove him(which is obviously not true ) Lets wait & watch...

Ya all this extra rude behavior is to distance Ishaani from him...it 's like he doesn't want to be hurt again...but we know that this time around whatever Ranveer does...Ishaani will not leave him...or hate him...she will stick to him like a glue..Tongue...she loves him now..Smile

Edited by Marigold_09 - 26 December 2014 at 11:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
But seriously i need RV to behave harsh with the ishani's family..especially Baa & Disha...
Pathetic creatures..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top