-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by BHAVII

Hello allBig smile
Hope all are having wonderful time with family.

Oh my I missed so much in 3 days.Shocked proposal.
I need to catch up on show. Have not watched any tv in 3 days. Please some one tell me Arzoo knows about Zeenat

BTW Sush I reserved the post on Wednesday and did not log on till todayEmbarrassed

Bhavii.  Not watching...ehhh? 
Your wish is going to be filled in a few days...Arzoo will know about Zeenat...soon...
Sush with everyone at home and parties all the way watching tv goes on back burner. 
So far am at home just for sleeping and doing imp chores except cooking. Went for snowboarding, shopping and with a never ending social life  its just overwhelming at times but oh thats what vacation is for.Big smile

Oooh...that sounds like fun!! 
I too am in total masti mode now a days...
Need to get my year end cleaning and donation stuff together...
Total masti is not going to cut it...Tongue

O dear why are you even remindIng itLOL
Have a list of to do things. Planning to do it next week.But then am cooking for 2 parties next weekSmile Oh yes I love cookingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

undoubtedly, the most intriguing part was Sahir's turmoil .. This again showed that a lot of things he is doing was not under his control, and by the time he gathers them up, he himself gets baffled to know that what has he done.. Sahir has been holding up with the lost battle, in both the ways be it arzoo or zeenat's promise, i feel the ultimate loser will be sahir himself..

I have a feeling that he will win the deal...but lose a brother...and an innocent love in the process...and then it will be a long road to gain it all back...lets see...what they have in store...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets--Bhavi

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Jay...it's not actually about money...you know it...families are tough...There are all kinds of dynamics ...and even a simple thing is not as simple...I guess we need to just take all of it in stride and accept it as nature of things...right?
With spending money I was just telling abt my dad's joke !
Simple thing is not abt money nor credibility rather very personal selfish belief. If someone's suggestion is consistent with personal belief then no matter it's free nor credible, ppl will believe it. In our household we have ongoing battle where family members won't let me put portrait of Shankar perfoming "tandav" as such portraits infuse anger in ppl of household Shocked
So whole argument is ppl in household will get angry and start fighting due to that portrait Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Awesome post Sush and Swetha!! Really appreciate both of you posting even on busy days Smile
Last week was crazy both personally and in the Humsafars front Wink ..this serial is really moving fast now...so many things happening all of a sudden..and with one more spoiler pic out...nausheen and family are back ...
By the way watched PK too..it didn't live up to the hype for me...but awesome performance by Amir as usual.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva-Shwets--Sush-

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Awesome post Sush..Clap Awesome collage Shweta.. Clap
You both keep rocking...Thumbs Up

Missed coming on forum from last 3 days due to vacation.. but I did watched the episodes using hotel wifi...LOL
Story is moving very fast... glad that I didn't missed the episodes..LOL

Sahir has already proposed Aarzoo and as per news Sahir will break Aarzoo's heart by telling her about his first marriage..Broken Heart Not sure Nikah hoga ya nahi.. Aarzoo has already seen her mother suffering dur to her dad's second marriage.. whatever will happen its good that Aarzoo will know the truth of Sahir's first marriage before their nikah (???)  

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

Awesome post Sush..Clap Awesome collage Shweta.. Clap
You both keep rocking...Thumbs Up

Missed coming on forum from last 3 days due to vacation.. but I did watched the episodes using hotel wifi...LOL
Story is moving very fast... glad that I didn't missed the episodes..LOL

Sahir has already proposed Aarzoo and as per news Sahir will break Aarzoo's heart by telling her about his first marriage..Broken Heart Not sure Nikah hoga ya nahi.. Aarzoo has already seen her mother suffering dur to her dad's second marriage.. whatever will happen its good that Aarzoo will know the truth of Sahir's first marriage before their nikah (???)  

Hi Zaya...yes...I too am not sure the purpose of this as for as the story goes...why introduce this now? This is big...enough to cause another twist...but at the same time...the same spoiler says...Arzoo is immediately in a bad situation and Saahir rescues her...which means she can't be very cross with him for long...

Edited by -Sush- - 28 December 2014 at 12:38pm

AnuPurva-Shwets-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Like always a great post sush and lovely collages swetha.
The proposal which was least expected and which turn table totally.
Sahir Miya ne apna Chaal chalice to Bhi kaise.

Sahir is a master manipulator . I was waiting to see how he will initiate for Nikaah and finally we have it .
Totally enjoying the twist .  

-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top