Humsafars

Sushpective: The Proposal! (Page 4)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Sush Sush Sush 

I had told u yesterday n a few weeks back too tht the Nikaah will happen n my god it will ...I lnow right now the possibility seems bleak with the spoilers but it will hapoen 

N then Zeenat n her chapter will come to the fore ...the survival of fittest In the open battlefield LOLU know why cos unless sahir n Zeenat get a closure ...ARZOO will never be accepted as his Humsafar Big smile

Oh my god did I say tht I am loving this track ...finally the show is back to the basics n I can't wait to see it unfold 

Umm Alvira might be grey but zaki will be ARZOO 's support forever I think LOL

Ps forgot to mentione lovely post n collages Big smile

EC EC EC...I am with you on this girl!!!Big smile

Also with TRPs so low...a major step change in story is warranted...so marriage now... makes sense...

TRP aside, I too am enjoying the show...very interesting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets-Ecrivain.

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Hello allBig smile
Hope all are having wonderful time with family.

Oh my I missed so much in 3 days.Shocked proposal.
I need to catch up on show. Have not watched any tv in 3 days. Please some one tell me Arzoo knows about Zeenat

BTW Sush I reserved the post on Wednesday and did not log on till todayEmbarrassed

Bhavii.  Not watching...ehhh? 
Your wish is going to be filled in a few days...Arzoo will know about Zeenat...soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Bhavi

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hmmm...Zaki as a character interests me...yes he is not complex...but he is easy to relate to...Casanova and all aside...He feels in a special way about Arzoo...because she sees through him...and yet she doesn't judge...she is there for him ...to help him...it is not romantic...but it is "love" as in a friend loves a friend...and they have got their back kind of way...love it!  yes since Zaki as character is simple hence I am not too much interested LOL but then we all like different type of characters afterall !

Sahirs turmoil is well conceived...and well depicted...unlike another show I watched where it was total mishmash...( no Shweta ...not talking about. RR ...if you are reading this...)Big smile i have hardly watched 3-4 daily soaps and only 1 in its entirely so no idea abt them. Here I am glad makers are finally putting forth his turmoil out in open ! BUt I still find them bit short, may be coz i like those type of scenes most and also HC is doing fab job there !

Asking for forgiveness is too easy...

So you are a poet! Big smile 
Is it for fun...or you are a writer? Nice one...although tough to read Hindi poetry in roman script... no not an official writer, my profession does help me with my analysis but poetry and all is as per hobby ! You think it's hard reading, imagine how hard it is writing hindi like this LOL

Not sure if I understood what you are saying about PK...I lost you in the second para... don't know where exactly you are lost ! PK movie is similar to movie OMG of Paresh Rawal. As for personal experience I for long time have opposed to some established set of ways and as a result earned sort of reputation LOL

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

I saw few comments on pk and couldn't help myself LOL
Saw the movie very first weekend and not surprised as some may object to it ! Anything that makes us question the foundation of hard held beliefs or dogma, it attracts criticism. Although I don't get that pk is not first movie to do that, OMG did that very well !!

I am loving all these type of movies as my family members come to me and say oh what you said is right and they no longer can annoy me to participate in hypocrisy LOL 

But then when I said it it was still wrong and movie says it's right Shocked So once again we Indians prove media be it movie and tv has so much influence on our thinking Clap 

Okay...I didn't get the parts highlighted in bold...as to what you were saying...I got that you always point out that dogma is not good...and PK was not the first movie...OMG has done it before...

Actually Never mind...just got it...
Yes...movies communicate to people more than some of us do...specially with family members...LOL
And why only movies...other people ...as well...
Sometimes acceptance of what is being said...doesn't depend upon what but who is saying it...LOLWink
Annoying but true...Smile

Edited by -Sush- - 27 December 2014 at 1:17pm

-Shwets--Bhavi

aidan34 Groupbie
aidan34
aidan34

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Hi sush
Lovely post and beautiful collages frm sheweta.
So we are heading towards nikkah.good move by CVs.
I have always this thought that arzoo will know sahir marital status after nikkah and I still believe in it.lets see if CVs can surprise me here.
Low trps show that people actually don't watch good shows neither they give them a chance i maybe sound blunt but that's reality.
Have a nice weekend

habs-Shwets--Sush-

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Low trp is also a sign of wrong timing slot too. humsafars was doing well at 10:30 slot
Will come back again family in town need to play the good hostessTongue

-Shwets--Sush-

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Is Post Ko Kya Naam Doon?  Cool- Fun Post.  

Nonsense Alert !!!Wacko

Sahir: I was under the impression that 3 baar talaq dete huve bolna padta hai. Nikah ki baat karte huve nahin.Wacko I did this once 7 years ago. Have the things changed that much in the meantime?  ConfusedAnd Why did she leave with no reply?  Iska matlab kya hai?Shocked

Zaki: Sahir Bhai, agar hum log yeh game khel rahein hai toh you can't play it alone.Angry Muze bhi khelna hai. 

Alvira: Dekho Sahir. Aaj kal ladkiyaan immediately haan ya naa nahin bolti. She must have gone to tweet about it to her family or write about it on her Facebook wall for her friends to "like" it. If she gets enough "likes", samzo ki haan hai.LOL

Meanwhile Anam goes and sits in a chair. KA asks her what she is doing.

Anam: Muze Saiyaara mein VP ki kursi chahiye, chahe kuch bhi ho. Mein woh kursi Zaki ko nahin milne dungi.Angry

KA: Woh VP ki nahin dining table wali kursi hai. I know how you can get VP's chair. Let's get our net ready for Zaki first.

Anam brings her hair net to KA.Big smile

KA: D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I have to give it to Sahir today. When Zaki himself is accusing him openly in front of Arzoo, this man does not lose his cool at all. Not a trace of nervousness, hesitation, anger or even desperation in his voice. Calmly he is talking to Arzoo as if Zaki is not even in the room. The act of proposing to Arzoo right then and there must have been an instant decision taken and executed without a trace of outward fear.  A preemptive move which Zaki did not see coming. Poor Zaki, he was so confident  he has Sahir Bhai trapped in his own game lekin Sahir ne toh bazi hi palat di.
By asking Arzoo again in front of the entire family, he removed the doubt as far as Arzoo is concerned. If he was indeed playing the game, then would he be brazen enough to do so in front of the family? Sahir took a chance on Arzoo's gullible belief that no indeed he would not do that. And hence his bold move to do it with other family members as his witness.

I have no doubt Alvira is going to try to make the most of it. The tension between the brothers in that scene was quite palpable and Alvira is  deliberately being obtuse ignoring it.

Arzoo is naturally overwhelmed by the spectacle of it. The allure of becoming Mrs. SAC is beckoning her and she is mesmerized. However, there is this tiny voice that is urging her to take a step back and take a stock of all that has happened in a mere span of a couple of days. Why is Sahir sir rushing me? Why is everything happening at so fast and why does Zaki say that it is all a game, that Sahir is playing with her.
I feel she should have spent more time on those thoughts rather than whether she will be able to shoulder the responsibility of becoming Mrs. SAC. She should not have believed so much so soon. She should have been reluctant, reticent and cautious.

Sahir has not a moment of peace. Where does the game begins and reality ends or is it vice versa?. He just had to pretend to Zaki that it is a game. He can't confess to Zaki that it is all real, none of it is fake. 

Someone needs to give the actress playing Anam some lessons in acting yaar. What horrible dialogue delivery. Neither is her dress style sensible nor acting believable. At least VP ka dream yaad toh aya Anam ko. KA understands that she alone will have to do all the plotting and planning. Anam is useless on her own. They are gonna cast their witch net and hoping to catch Zaki in it.

soapsuds-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top