Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: The Proposal! (Page 3)

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

BTW Shweta loved your collages I am saving them hope you don't mind they are sooo lovely!!!! 
Personal request could you please make for me one hahaha could save as walllaper heheheBig smileBig smileBig smile

Hello,

You are welcome to save any of the collages. Check your PM Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist-Sush-

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Sush Sush Sush 

I had told u yesterday n a few weeks back too tht the Nikaah will happen n my god it will ...I lnow right now the possibility seems bleak with the spoilers but it will hapoen 

N then Zeenat n her chapter will come to the fore ...the survival of fittest In the open battlefield LOLU know why cos unless sahir n Zeenat get a closure ...ARZOO will never be accepted as his Humsafar Big smile

Oh my god did I say tht I am loving this track ...finally the show is back to the basics n I can't wait to see it unfold 

Umm Alvira might be grey but zaki will be ARZOO 's support forever I think LOL

Ps forgot to mentione lovely post n collages Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinhabs-Shwets--Sush-

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
undoubtedly, the most intriguing part was Sahir's turmoil .. This again showed that a lot of things he is doing was not under his control, and by the time he gathers them up, he himself gets baffled to know that what has he done.. Sahir has been holding up with the lost battle, in both the ways be it arzoo or zeenat's promise, i feel the ultimate loser will be sahir himself..

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilin

Was looking for your post Sush and Swetha..
Finally Nikah it is Big smile the scene when Saahir proposed to Aarzoo totally blew me away cvs totally did the unexpected although I knew Nikaah was on its way but didnt know so soon LOL Saahir turned out to be smarter than expected Afcourse I shouldn't doubt him in that but well totally loving the twist and turns Cvs are doing a very good job making our head spin Silly

According to telebuzz article Saahir will tell Aarzoo about Zeenat in the coming episodes that will leave Aarzoo shattered Cry well this is a very good move from Cvs good that Aarzoo knows about this before she gets married to him but what I wonder is how is she gonna agree to marry him after knowing all this or how can a Nikah happen when the 1st wife is still alive Confused

Uff I will go mad thinking about what's going to happen in the show Shocked

Shwetha Saahir collages are yummylicious Day Dreaming

Llin, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you! 

Totally agree with the great job the CVs are doing with twists and turns ...even if we could guess overall ...the moves and the  timing still manage to blow me away too...Specially because no flimsy MU lasts forever in the show...Big smile

Loved the spoiler about Saahir telling Aarzoo about Zeenat...another great move! Really enjoying the show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilingrumpydwarf-Shwets-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

"Use your heart. Understand. Learn to see things
in the now, not as they were or will be, or as they might or
should be, but as they are, right now, in this moment. The
heart sees the now; the mind only sees the next. If you can't
learn to see the now, you'll never see what's truly there, and
then where will you be?"
"Trapped"
"Precisely. But if you take care of the now, the future will
work out as it should." 
E.J.Patten 

Lovely quote and fab portrait! You do an amazing job to capture the moments Shweta! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
After skipping one day post (partially), ready to put forth my 2 cents Tongue
Fist I will talk/rather inquire abt Zaki ! We get to see his intentions (little bit) and actions; but what are his reasons? I mean Zaki ain't saint, he has played enough games to get girls on his bed (pardon my language but that's what it is) ! Here comes Aarzoo who for lack of better word is "different" from all the girls. So I suppose he falls for her, I am not sure abt love yet but then I am always suspicious of that feeling LOL Now that he sees someone else wants her for whatever reason and she too is falling from someone else he is restless. Now I am not questioning his good intentions for her but what are the reasons? Is it just coz he knows Sahir is playing with her? How many gals has he played with? Does it bother that his older bro is indeed his big bro in this game as well? Sahir hiding Zeenat truth, so Sahir has to uphold morality coz he's married or coz Zaki is after same person? Obviously he is not person who can give lecture on 2 timing and all. I'll end here as Zaki as character doesn't interest me. He may get very easily manipulated and to me at times still looks childish ! I know I'll hear abt it due to this paragraph Stern Smile LOL

Coming to Aarzoo, liked the reflection part. Someone else already mentioned it symbolizes purity and clarity as she knows her mind and heart as one ! She sure has some doubts but she knows them well and also know her feelings very well ! Guess just waiting to see how she'll handle the heartbreak !!

Now coming to my fav topic, Sahir's turmoil Dancing With each passing episode they are making it intense and showing more depth; in short I am LOVING IT !! Yes I am yelling Tongue Just coz of that I had made post - Hunter being hunted !! THs game he started, he certainly has crossed all limits. Not just limit in sense of boderline psychopathic, rather truth, lie, game, reality, illusion and all ! Sahir started the game and he certainly is winning but by defeating himself. I had used these words before and thank you for showing that !! 

His so called calculated steps and risking Aarzoo and his own life - did they come from a ruthless businessman who wants his deal done by hook or crook. Or they came from a desperate, unimposing yet very powerful lover within him who wants her to be by her and that's it !!
He asks the question I so wanted him to ask - Ek Sahir me kitne Sahir basse he? The reflection on grey  - again someone mentioned symbolizes his feelings. Not only grey is concealing plethora of emotions in him, intentions that he is not able to see but also it's dark. He sure is questioning all of him. Meaning he is questioning his feelings, intentions, actions and overall being. Which feeling takes over when - love, guilt, revenge, desperation, anger, ego, drive for victory, drive for promise? He certainly started game thinking he is trapping Aarzoo but it sure is clear Aarzoo has trapped him Tongue The best part is, he does not want to accept it. I love it as that will only make turmoil stronger, more intense and of course treat to watch.

My only complain, it was short ! Damn writers you can only this short? HC certainly is great actor who can pull this off so for the love of god utilize him !!

Many speculations on what may happen once he revels the truth, someone said they want him to go after Aarzoo and seek forgiveness. I say NO Stern Smile I rather see him stay with the guilt, go all self-destructive. If Aarzoo does come in front of him, then he should ask her to HATE HIm. Yes ask Aarzoo to tie a knot where she takes oath she will hate him for rest of her life as he deserves only that. Aarzoo gets all Shocked Wacko hearing this and it once again intrigues her. She can't stay away from this dude and he can't stop her coming close. That is love-hate story Tongue 

Few lines I wrote in other post

khud ko aaine me takke puchu me
iss nafrat ko yah to siddatt ko,
is chahat ko yah pareshaani ko
apne app ko yah apni is jhalak ko
sach manu to kisse manu 
kar raha jiska sikar har pal
woh pal pal mujhe mujse churaye jaye
tanhai aur samnnate se gheere huye dil me
itni aasani se apni dastak woh kar jaye
usse jan saku ke nahi me
khudo ko bhulane pe mazboor woh mujhe kar jaye
koi aur mujhe haraye na haraye
iss khel me khud hi mar jaoo yeh dil chahe
rok sake koi to rok loe usse
apne aap ko rett ki tarah fislta me paoo
kaun hu me yeh duniya mujse puche
iss sawal me khud uljata jaoo !

Edited by jay_bpm - 27 December 2014 at 8:31am

aamnazuhaIlin-Shwets--Sush-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I saw few comments on pk and couldn't help myself LOL
Saw the movie very first weekend and not surprised as some may object to it ! Anything that makes us question the foundation of hard held beliefs or dogma, it attracts criticism. Although I don't get that pk is not first movie to do that, OMG did that very well !!

I am loving all these type of movies as my family members come to me and say oh what you said is right and they no longer can annoy me to participate in hypocrisy LOL 

But then when I said it it was still wrong and movie says it's right Shocked So once again we Indians prove media be it movie and tv has so much influence on our thinking Clap 

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

After skipping one day post (partially), ready to put forth my 2 cents Tongue
Fist I will talk/rather inquire abt Zaki ! We get to see his intentions (little bit) and actions; but what are his reasons? I mean Zaki ain't saint, he has played enough games to get girls on his bed (pardon my language but that's what it is) ! Here comes Aarzoo who for lack of better word is "different" from all the girls. So I suppose he falls for her, I am not sure abt love yet but then I am always suspicious of that feeling LOL Now that he sees someone else wants her for whatever reason and she too is falling from someone else he is restless. Now I am not questioning his good intentions for her but what are the reasons? Is it just coz he knows Sahir is playing with her? How many gals has he played with? Does it bother that his older bro is indeed his big bro in this game as well? Sahir hiding Zeenat truth, so Sahir has to uphold morality coz he's married or coz Zaki is after same person? Obviously he is not person who can give lecture on 2 timing and all. I'll end here as Zaki as character doesn't interest me. He may get very easily manipulated and to me at times still looks childish ! I know I'll hear abt it due to this paragraph Stern Smile LOL

Coming to Aarzoo, liked the reflection part. Someone else already mentioned it symbolizes purity and clarity as she knows her mind and heart as one ! She sure has some doubts but she knows them well and also know her feelings very well ! Guess just waiting to see how she'll handle the heartbreak !!

Now coming to my fav topic, Sahir's turmoil Dancing With each passing episode they are making it intense and showing more depth; in short I am LOVING IT !! Yes I am yelling Tongue Just coz of that I had made post - Hunter being hunted !! THs game he started, he certainly has crossed all limits. Not just limit in sense of boderline psychopathic, rather truth, lie, game, reality, illusion and all ! Sahir started the game and he certainly is winning but by defeating himself. I had used these words before and thank you for showing that !! 

His so called calculated steps and risking Aarzoo and his own life - did they come from a ruthless businessman who wants his deal done by hook or crook. Or they came from a desperate, unimposing yet very powerful lover within him who wants her to be by her and that's it !!
He asks the question I so wanted him to ask - Ek Sahir me kitne Sahir basse he? The reflection on grey  - again someone mentioned symbolizes his feelings. Not only grey is concealing plethora of emotions in him, intentions that he is not able to see but also it's dark. He sure is questioning all of him. Meaning he is questioning his feelings, intentions, actions and overall being. Which feeling takes over when - love, guilt, revenge, desperation, anger, ego, drive for victory, drive for promise? He certainly started game thinking he is trapping Aarzoo but it sure is clear Aarzoo has trapped him Tongue The best part is, he does not want to accept it. I love it as that will only make turmoil stronger, more intense and of course treat to watch.

My only complain, it was short ! Damn writers you can only this short? HC certainly is great actor who can pull this off so for the love of god utilize him !!

Many speculations on what may happen once he revels the truth, someone said they want him to go after Aarzoo and seek forgiveness. I say NO Stern Smile I rather see him stay with the guilt, go all self-destructive. If Aarzoo does come in front of him, then he should ask her to HATE HIm. Yes ask Aarzoo to tie a knot where she takes oath she will hate him for rest of her life as he deserves only that. Aarzoo gets all Shocked Wacko hearing this and it once again intrigues her. She can't stay away from this dude and he can't stop her coming close. That is love-hate story Tongue 

Few lines I wrote in other post

khud ko aaine me takke puchu me
iss nafrat ko yah to siddatt ko,
is chahat ko yah pareshaani ko
apne app ko yah apni is jhalak ko
sach manu to kisse manu 
kar raha jiska sikar har pal
woh pal pal mujhe mujse churaye jaye
tanhai aur samnnate se gheere huye dil me
itni aasani se apni dastak woh kar jaye
usse jan saku ke nahi me
khudo ko bhulane pe mazboor woh mujhe kar jaye
koi aur mujhe haraye na haraye
iss khel me khud hi mar jaoo yeh dil chahe
rok sake koi to rok loe usse
apne aap ko rett ki tarah fislta me paoo
kaun hu me yeh duniya mujse puche
iss sawal me khud uljata jaoo !

Hmmm...Zaki as a character interests me...yes he is not complex...but he is easy to relate to...Casanova and all aside...He feels in a special way about Arzoo...because she sees through him...and yet she doesn't judge...she is there for him ...to help him...it is not romantic...but it is "love" as in a friend loves a friend...and they have got their back kind of way...love it!

Sahirs turmoil is well conceived...and well depicted...unlike another show I watched where it was total mishmash...( no Shweta ...not talking about. RR ...if you are reading this...)Big smile

Asking for forgiveness is too easy...

So you are a poet! Big smile
Is it for fun...or you are a writer? Nice one...although tough to read Hindi poetry in roman script...

Not sure if I understood what you are saying about PK...I lost you in the second para...

Edited by -Sush- - 27 December 2014 at 11:51am

feministhabs-Shwets-jay_bpm

Go to top