Humsafars

Sushpective: The Proposal! (Page 2)

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Hello allBig smile
Hope all are having wonderful time with family.

Oh my I missed so much in 3 days.Shocked proposal.
I need to catch up on show. Have not watched any tv in 3 days. Please some one tell me Arzoo knows about Zeenat

Hi Bhavi ,

Good to see you ...so much has happened in three days . Saahir has not yet revealed his marital status ...Just read llin's post ...according to the spoiler Saahir will reveal his past to Arzoo before Nikah .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habsIlin-Sush--Bhavi

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilin

Was looking for your post Sush and Swetha..
Finally Nikah it is Big smile the scene when Saahir proposed to Aarzoo totally blew me away cvs totally did the unexpected although I knew Nikaah was on its way but didnt know so soon LOL Saahir turned out to be smarter than expected Afcourse I shouldn't doubt him in that but well totally loving the twist and turns Cvs are doing a very good job making our head spin Silly

According to telebuzz article Saahir will tell Aarzoo about Zeenat in the coming episodes that will leave Aarzoo shattered Cry well this is a very good move from Cvs good that Aarzoo knows about this before she gets married to him but what I wonder is how is she gonna agree to marry him after knowing all this or how can a Nikah happen when the 1st wife is still alive Confused

Uff I will go mad thinking about what's going to happen in the show Shocked

Shwetha Saahir collages are yummylicious Day Dreaming

I have given you the ammunition to rest your brain LOL Enjoy the ride ...sure we have one more major twist before Nikah . The CV's have done superb job keeping the viewers on edge hope the momentum stays intact .

I was surprised with Saahir's proposal ...poor Zaki was not given a chance .

habsIlin-Sush--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Hello allBig smile
Hope all are having wonderful time with family.

Oh my I missed so much in 3 days.Shocked proposal.
I need to catch up on show. Have not watched any tv in 3 days. Please some one tell me Arzoo knows about Zeenat

Hi Bhavi ,

Good to see you ...so much has happened in three days . Saahir has not yet revealed his marital status ...Just read llin's post ...according to the spoiler Saahir will reveal his past to Arzoo before Nikah .
Hey Shweta am doing a peekaboo as promised.  The whole saga is going on ff mode making me bit nervous.

BTW watched PK in theatres and its a hilarious movie. Not sure why are people having religious issues with it in India.
But my daughter got confused and asked me why didthey decide to change plot from religious comedy to love story at the end.
SSR looked good in it and Anushka was horrid with her plastic surgery but acted well.

Shweta u changed your signature

Edited by BHAVII - 26 December 2014 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Hey Shweta am doing a peekaboo as promised.  The whole saga is going on ff mode making me bit nervous.

BTW watched PK in theatres and its a hilarious movie. Not sure why are people having religious issues with it in India.
But my daughter got confused and asked me why didthey decide to chaange plot from religious comedy to love story at the end.

Bhavi,

Thanks for the peekaboo Tongue I liked PK ...could have been 30min shorter ...was not aware about the religious issues in India ...but then why am I not surprised ...anything to do with religion and defense shield is out D'oh

Not a SSR fan ...what is it with actresses and botox Ouch

Signature change Confused You mean DP ? 

Edited by ultimaterudra - 26 December 2014 at 10:55pm

Ilinhabs-Sush--Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

But my daughter got confused and asked me why didthey decide to chaange plot from religious comedy to love story at the end.

Bhavi,

Thanks for the peekaboo Tongue I liked PK ...could have been 30min shorter ...was not aware about the religious issues in India ...but then why am I not surprised ...anything to do with religion and defense shield is out D'oh

Not a SSR fan ...what is it with actresses and botox Ouch

Signature change Confused You mean DP ? 
Nopethe one at bottom before it was something for imitation and now it reads I m possible oneSmile

-Shwets--Sush-

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Zaki feels betrayed...
His brother pulled off what he never thought was possible...
He is taking away the love of his life...
And it is all a lie to begin with...
Worse still...he can't do anything to stop him...
He has to...
This is just not fair...

Hi Sush you are a terrific analyst I love your posts. Hahaha you have a secret fan here, but honestly I would disagree about one thing. I still don't understand why isn't anyone seeing Zaki's POV here. Come on even he fell in love for the first time right? LOL But I think even though he knows Arzoo loves Sahir according to him Sahir is playing with Arzoo's feelings and as he thinks he should at least keep his side of the promise of his love by protecting her from Sahir's baseless very heartbreaking game. He could have told her the truth about Sahir's marriage but he hasn't because even he wants to know exactly what does Sahir want and after yesterday's proposal it totally turned him very negative in front of Zaki's eyes.

To Zaki Sahir has become an emotionless deal-signing robot so he must have an idea of what Zeenat did. Obviously Zaki is expecting Sahir to own up since he knows how painful it is when your delusion in love breaks. And Arzoo is already broken this will kill her.

I think Zaki is sensible because he is caring for Arzoo just because we want SaAz together doesn't mean we will actually ignore this horrible game.

And then comes my favourite part!!! 

I loved the symbolism of the mirror reflection this is what I love about 4 Lions they might be illogical sometimes but they actually know how to use art.

Arzoo saw her own reflection on a white plane glass mirror. her part of the mirror symbolised how pure and innocent her love his. It reflected her surrealism, her love, her trust, her disbelief, It represented how nazuk her love is as it is going to shatter very soon.

And then they show Sahir and his conscience being represented on a black, screen. His reflection so dark that even he couldn't find is it the conniving Sahir or the Arzoo's Sahir. His black reflection is hard to see that it is killing him, full of guilt he knows he has taken the game too far. I don't think he will say the truth to her himself maybe Zaki or KA will cause the sircumstances to force him. LOL totally reminding of Jane Eyre, the jaldiness of the wedding, the revealing of his previous wife hahahaha.

BTW Shweta loved your collages I am saving them hope you don't mind they are sooo lovely!!!! 
Personal request could you please make for me one hahaha could save as walllaper heheheBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by feminist - 26 December 2014 at 11:16pm

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

I too am not sure why people are getting their knickers tied up in a knot...about PK...
It was really not disrespectful to any religion...
Although I agree more stuff about nonsensical things in Hinduism than any other...but overall very good...

Aamir looked better than he did in Dhoom3
Anushka acted well...but the plastic surgery makes her look very fake...

First time watching Sushant...not bad! 

About HS...lot is happening...but all flowing quite well...

Edited by -Sush- - 26 December 2014 at 11:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

feministhabsTaanuDeewani-Shwets--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Originally posted by -Sush-

Zaki feels betrayed...
His brother pulled off what he never thought was possible...
He is taking away the love of his life...
And it is all a lie to begin with...
Worse still...he can't do anything to stop him...
He has to...
This is just not fair...

Hi Sush you are a terrific analyst I love your posts. Hahaha you have a secret fan here, but honestly I would disagree about one thing. I still don't understand why isn't anyone seeing Zaki's POV here. Come on even he fell in love for the first time right? LOL But I think even though he knows Arzoo loves Sahir according to him Sahir is playing with Arzoo's feelings and as he thinks he should at least keep his side of the promise of his love by protecting her from Sahir's baseless very heartbreaking game. He could have told her the truth about Sahir's marriage but he hasn't because even he wants to know exactly what does Sahir want and after yesterday's proposal it totally turned him very negative in front of Zaki's eyes.

To Zaki Sahir has become an emotionless deal-signing robot so he must have an idea of what Zeenat did. Obviously Zaki is expecting Sahir to own up since he knows how painful it is when your delusion in love breaks. And Arzoo is already broken this will kill her.

I think Zaki is sensible because he is caring for Arzoo just because we want SaAz together doesn't mean we will actually ignore this horrible game.

And then comes my favourite part!!! 

I loved the symbolism of the mirror reflection this is what I love about 4 Lions they might be illogical sometimes but they actually know how to use art.

Arzoo saw her own reflection on a white plane glass mirror. her part of the mirror symbolised how pure and innocent her love his. It reflected her surrealism, her love, her trust, her disbelief, It represented how nazuk her love is as it is going to shatter very soon.

And then they show Sahir and his conscience being represented on a black, screen. His reflection so dark that even he couldn't find is it the conniving Sahir or the Arzoo's Sahir. His black reflection is hard to see that it is killing him, full of guilt he knows he has taken the game too far. I don't think he will say the truth to her himself maybe Zaki or KA will cause the sircumstances to force him. LOL totally reminding of Jane Eyre, the jaldiness of the wedding, the revealing of his previous wife hahahaha.

BTW Shweta loved your collages I am saving them hope you don't mind they are sooo lovely!!!! 
Personal request could you please make for me one hahaha could save as walllaper heheheBig smileBig smileBig smile

Love your interpretation of the mirror scenes Feminist! Very nice! Thumbs Up

Agree with you on Zaki...he has been such a gem about the whole relationship with Arzoo...it is remarkable! I said before I am totally loving his character...and Sehban has done an excellent job portraying him...

feministIlinhabs-Shwets-

Go to top