should be, but as they are, right now, in this moment. The
heart sees the now; the mind only sees the next. If you can't
learn to see the now, you'll never see what's truly there, and
then where will you be?"
"Trapped"
"Precisely. But if you take care of the now, the future will
work out as it should." 
E.J.Patten 

Lovely quote and fab portrait! You do an amazing job to capture the moments Shweta! 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After skipping one day post (partially), ready to put forth my 2 cents πŸ˜›
Fist I will talk/rather inquire abt Zaki ! We get to see his intentions (little bit) and actions; but what are his reasons? I mean Zaki ain't saint, he has played enough games to get girls on his bed (pardon my language but that's what it is) ! Here comes Aarzoo who for lack of better word is "different" from all the girls. So I suppose he falls for her, I am not sure abt love yet but then I am always suspicious of that feeling πŸ˜† Now that he sees someone else wants her for whatever reason and she too is falling from someone else he is restless. Now I am not questioning his good intentions for her but what are the reasons? Is it just coz he knows Sahir is playing with her? How many gals has he played with? Does it bother that his older bro is indeed his big bro in this game as well? Sahir hiding Zeenat truth, so Sahir has to uphold morality coz he's married or coz Zaki is after same person? Obviously he is not person who can give lecture on 2 timing and all. I'll end here as Zaki as character doesn't interest me. He may get very easily manipulated and to me at times still looks childish ! I know I'll hear abt it due to this paragraph πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Coming to Aarzoo, liked the reflection part. Someone else already mentioned it symbolizes purity and clarity as she knows her mind and heart as one ! She sure has some doubts but she knows them well and also know her feelings very well ! Guess just waiting to see how she'll handle the heartbreak !!

Now coming to my fav topic, Sahir's turmoil  With each passing episode they are making it intense and showing more depth; in short I am LOVING IT !! Yes I am yelling πŸ˜› Just coz of that I had made post - Hunter being hunted !! THs game he started, he certainly has crossed all limits. Not just limit in sense of boderline psychopathic, rather truth, lie, game, reality, illusion and all ! Sahir started the game and he certainly is winning but by defeating himself. I had used these words before and thank you for showing that !! 

His so called calculated steps and risking Aarzoo and his own life - did they come from a ruthless businessman who wants his deal done by hook or crook. Or they came from a desperate, unimposing yet very powerful lover within him who wants her to be by her and that's it !!
He asks the question I so wanted him to ask - Ek Sahir me kitne Sahir basse he? The reflection on grey  - again someone mentioned symbolizes his feelings. Not only grey is concealing plethora of emotions in him, intentions that he is not able to see but also it's dark. He sure is questioning all of him. Meaning he is questioning his feelings, intentions, actions and overall being. Which feeling takes over when - love, guilt, revenge, desperation, anger, ego, drive for victory, drive for promise? He certainly started game thinking he is trapping Aarzoo but it sure is clear Aarzoo has trapped him πŸ˜› The best part is, he does not want to accept it. I love it as that will only make turmoil stronger, more intense and of course treat to watch.

My only complain, it was short ! Damn writers you can only this short? HC certainly is great actor who can pull this off so for the love of god utilize him !!

Many speculations on what may happen once he revels the truth, someone said they want him to go after Aarzoo and seek forgiveness. I say NO πŸ˜³ I rather see him stay with the guilt, go all self-destructive. If Aarzoo does come in front of him, then he should ask her to HATE HIm. Yes ask Aarzoo to tie a knot where she takes oath she will hate him for rest of her life as he deserves only that. Aarzoo gets all πŸ˜²  hearing this and it once again intrigues her. She can't stay away from this dude and he can't stop her coming close. That is love-hate story πŸ˜› 

Few lines I wrote in other post

khud ko aaine me takke puchu me
iss nafrat ko yah to siddatt ko,
is chahat ko yah pareshaani ko
apne app ko yah apni is jhalak ko
sach manu to kisse manu 
kar raha jiska sikar har pal
woh pal pal mujhe mujse churaye jaye
tanhai aur samnnate se gheere huye dil me
itni aasani se apni dastak woh kar jaye
usse jan saku ke nahi me
khudo ko bhulane pe mazboor woh mujhe kar jaye
koi aur mujhe haraye na haraye
iss khel me khud hi mar jaoo yeh dil chahe
rok sake koi to rok loe usse
apne aap ko rett ki tarah fislta me paoo
kaun hu me yeh duniya mujse puche
iss sawal me khud uljata jaoo !
Edited by jay_bpm - 9 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
I saw few comments on pk and couldn't help myself πŸ˜†
Saw the movie very first weekend and not surprised as some may object to it ! Anything that makes us question the foundation of hard held beliefs or dogma, it attracts criticism. Although I don't get that pk is not first movie to do that, OMG did that very well !!

I am loving all these type of movies as my family members come to me and say oh what you said is right and they no longer can annoy me to participate in hypocrisy πŸ˜† 

But then when I said it it was still wrong and movie says it's right 😲 So once again we Indians prove media be it movie and tv has so much influence on our thinking πŸ‘ 
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

After skipping one day post (partially), ready to put forth my 2 cents πŸ˜›

Fist I will talk/rather inquire abt Zaki ! We get to see his intentions (little bit) and actions; but what are his reasons? I mean Zaki ain't saint, he has played enough games to get girls on his bed (pardon my language but that's what it is) ! Here comes Aarzoo who for lack of better word is "different" from all the girls. So I suppose he falls for her, I am not sure abt love yet but then I am always suspicious of that feeling πŸ˜† Now that he sees someone else wants her for whatever reason and she too is falling from someone else he is restless. Now I am not questioning his good intentions for her but what are the reasons? Is it just coz he knows Sahir is playing with her? How many gals has he played with? Does it bother that his older bro is indeed his big bro in this game as well? Sahir hiding Zeenat truth, so Sahir has to uphold morality coz he's married or coz Zaki is after same person? Obviously he is not person who can give lecture on 2 timing and all. I'll end here as Zaki as character doesn't interest me. He may get very easily manipulated and to me at times still looks childish ! I know I'll hear abt it due to this paragraph πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Coming to Aarzoo, liked the reflection part. Someone else already mentioned it symbolizes purity and clarity as she knows her mind and heart as one ! She sure has some doubts but she knows them well and also know her feelings very well ! Guess just waiting to see how she'll handle the heartbreak !!

Now coming to my fav topic, Sahir's turmoil  With each passing episode they are making it intense and showing more depth; in short I am LOVING IT !! Yes I am yelling πŸ˜› Just coz of that I had made post - Hunter being hunted !! THs game he started, he certainly has crossed all limits. Not just limit in sense of boderline psychopathic, rather truth, lie, game, reality, illusion and all ! Sahir started the game and he certainly is winning but by defeating himself. I had used these words before and thank you for showing that !! 

His so called calculated steps and risking Aarzoo and his own life - did they come from a ruthless businessman who wants his deal done by hook or crook. Or they came from a desperate, unimposing yet very powerful lover within him who wants her to be by her and that's it !!
He asks the question I so wanted him to ask - Ek Sahir me kitne Sahir basse he? The reflection on grey  - again someone mentioned symbolizes his feelings. Not only grey is concealing plethora of emotions in him, intentions that he is not able to see but also it's dark. He sure is questioning all of him. Meaning he is questioning his feelings, intentions, actions and overall being. Which feeling takes over when - love, guilt, revenge, desperation, anger, ego, drive for victory, drive for promise? He certainly started game thinking he is trapping Aarzoo but it sure is clear Aarzoo has trapped him πŸ˜› The best part is, he does not want to accept it. I love it as that will only make turmoil stronger, more intense and of course treat to watch.

My only complain, it was short ! Damn writers you can only this short? HC certainly is great actor who can pull this off so for the love of god utilize him !!

Many speculations on what may happen once he revels the truth, someone said they want him to go after Aarzoo and seek forgiveness. I say NO πŸ˜³ I rather see him stay with the guilt, go all self-destructive. If Aarzoo does come in front of him, then he should ask her to HATE HIm. Yes ask Aarzoo to tie a knot where she takes oath she will hate him for rest of her life as he deserves only that. Aarzoo gets all πŸ˜²  hearing this and it once again intrigues her. She can't stay away from this dude and he can't stop her coming close. That is love-hate story πŸ˜› 

Few lines I wrote in other post

khud ko aaine me takke puchu me
iss nafrat ko yah to siddatt ko,
is chahat ko yah pareshaani ko
apne app ko yah apni is jhalak ko
sach manu to kisse manu 
kar raha jiska sikar har pal
woh pal pal mujhe mujse churaye jaye
tanhai aur samnnate se gheere huye dil me
itni aasani se apni dastak woh kar jaye
usse jan saku ke nahi me
khudo ko bhulane pe mazboor woh mujhe kar jaye
koi aur mujhe haraye na haraye
iss khel me khud hi mar jaoo yeh dil chahe
rok sake koi to rok loe usse
apne aap ko rett ki tarah fislta me paoo
kaun hu me yeh duniya mujse puche
iss sawal me khud uljata jaoo !

Hmmm...Zaki as a character interests me...yes he is not complex...but he is easy to relate to...Casanova and all aside...He feels in a special way about Arzoo...because she sees through him...and yet she doesn't judge...she is there for him ...to help him...it is not romantic...but it is "love" as in a friend loves a friend...and they have got their back kind of way...love it!

Sahirs turmoil is well conceived...and well depicted...unlike another show I watched where it was total mishmash...( no Shweta ...not talking about. RR ...if you are reading this...)πŸ˜ƒ

Asking for forgiveness is too easy...

So you are a poet! πŸ˜ƒ
Is it for fun...or you are a writer? Nice one...although tough to read Hindi poetry in roman script...

Not sure if I understood what you are saying about PK...I lost you in the second para...

Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Sush Sush Sush 

I had told u yesterday n a few weeks back too tht the Nikaah will happen n my god it will ...I lnow right now the possibility seems bleak with the spoilers but it will hapoen 

N then Zeenat n her chapter will come to the fore ...the survival of fittest In the open battlefield πŸ˜†U know why cos unless sahir n Zeenat get a closure ...ARZOO will never be accepted as his Humsafar πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my god did I say tht I am loving this track ...finally the show is back to the basics n I can't wait to see it unfold 

Umm Alvira might be grey but zaki will be ARZOO 's support forever I think πŸ˜†

Ps forgot to mentione lovely post n collages πŸ˜ƒ

EC EC EC...I am with you on this girl!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Also with TRPs so low...a major step change in story is warranted...so marriage now... makes sense...

TRP aside, I too am enjoying the show...very interesting...

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVII

Hello allπŸ˜ƒ
Hope all are having wonderful time with family.

Oh my I missed so much in 3 days.😲 proposal.
I need to catch up on show. Have not watched any tv in 3 days. Please some one tell me Arzoo knows about Zeenat

BTW Sush I reserved the post on Wednesday and did not log on till today😳

Bhavii.  Not watching...ehhh? 
Your wish is going to be filled in a few days...Arzoo will know about Zeenat...soon...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Hmmm...Zaki as a character interests me...yes he is not complex...but he is easy to relate to...Casanova and all aside...He feels in a special way about Arzoo...because she sees through him...and yet she doesn't judge...she is there for him ...to help him...it is not romantic...but it is "love" as in a friend loves a friend...and they have got their back kind of way...love it!  yes since Zaki as character is simple hence I am not too much interested πŸ˜† but then we all like different type of characters afterall !

Sahirs turmoil is well conceived...and well depicted...unlike another show I watched where it was total mishmash...( no Shweta ...not talking about. RR ...if you are reading this...)πŸ˜ƒ i have hardly watched 3-4 daily soaps and only 1 in its entirely so no idea abt them. Here I am glad makers are finally putting forth his turmoil out in open ! BUt I still find them bit short, may be coz i like those type of scenes most and also HC is doing fab job there !

Asking for forgiveness is too easy...

So you are a poet! πŸ˜ƒ 
Is it for fun...or you are a writer? Nice one...although tough to read Hindi poetry in roman script... no not an official writer, my profession does help me with my analysis but poetry and all is as per hobby ! You think it's hard reading, imagine how hard it is writing hindi like this πŸ˜†

Not sure if I understood what you are saying about PK...I lost you in the second para... don't know where exactly you are lost ! PK movie is similar to movie OMG of Paresh Rawal. As for personal experience I for long time have opposed to some established set of ways and as a result earned sort of reputation πŸ˜†

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

I saw few comments on pk and couldn't help myself πŸ˜†

Saw the movie very first weekend and not surprised as some may object to it ! Anything that makes us question the foundation of hard held beliefs or dogma, it attracts criticism. Although I don't get that pk is not first movie to do that, OMG did that very well !!

I am loving all these type of movies as my family members come to me and say oh what you said is right and they no longer can annoy me to participate in hypocrisy πŸ˜† 

But then when I said it it was still wrong and movie says it's right 😲 So once again we Indians prove media be it movie and tv has so much influence on our thinking πŸ‘ 

Okay...I didn't get the parts highlighted in bold...as to what you were saying...I got that you always point out that dogma is not good...and PK was not the first movie...OMG has done it before...

Actually Never mind...just got it...
Yes...movies communicate to people more than some of us do...specially with family members...πŸ˜†
And why only movies...other people ...as well...
Sometimes acceptance of what is being said...doesn't depend upon what but who is saying it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Annoying but true...😊

Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
aidan34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sush
Lovely post and beautiful collages frm sheweta.
So we are heading towards nikkah.good move by CVs.
I have always this thought that arzoo will know sahir marital status after nikkah and I still believe in it.lets see if CVs can surprise me here.
Low trps show that people actually don't watch good shows neither they give them a chance i maybe sound blunt but that's reality.
Have a nice weekend
Madhuz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Low trp is also a sign of wrong timing slot too. humsafars was doing well at 10:30 slot
Will come back again family in town need to play the good hostessπŸ˜›