Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
He will definitely make the training gruesome. She would need a lot more support from Viraj and Saurav in office and her parents and cousins at home. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

That day's demotivation was different. She was alone. What if he does the same in front of everyone. Tell everyone her past, tweaking it here and there so that she looks bad. What if he insults her just like the way Priyanka and co did...and tell this is how training will be? Will Nisha be able to cope up?
Viraj wouldn't interfere with Shekhs' training as he trusts him blindly.

Shekhs has a great mind and brain..😆 He can easily manipulate Viraj saying he likes Nisha and hence he didn't actually see the real potential and that Nisha is very mediocre. He may make Viraj see any incident where Nisha performs badly and make him believe.

Waah Shwets waaah.. Yeh Maine tumse expect nai Kia thaa atleast 😭 Just because we are team Shekhs tohh saari strategies inke saaamne openly rakh dii?? 😲 😲 OMG.. 😈
Hehehehe.. JK.. JK.. 😆 I completely agree.. Manipulate them both.. Harass her mentally and physically.. Hurt her where it will hurt the most. If he realizes she likes Viraj- tohh come up with mean lies regarding Viraj! So that Nisha herself feels demotivated & defeated.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Waah Shwets waaah.. Yeh Maine tumse expect nai Kia thaa atleast 😭 Just because we are team Shekhs tohh saari strategies inke saaamne openly rakh dii?? 😲 😲 OMG.. 😈
Hehehehe.. JK.. JK.. 😆 I completely agree.. Manipulate them both.. Harass her mentally and physically.. Hurt her where it will hurt the most. If he realizes she likes Viraj- tohh come up with mean lies regarding Viraj! So that Nisha herself feels demotivated & defeated.

🤣 🤣 We are team Shekhs...even with open strategies no one can stop us...😈
Yes. And that would be the test for Nisha. To not lose her focus. Also, if she is going to get into sports, she cannot have other distractions like love...or solving cousins' problems. She already doesn't spend much time at home, with practice, she would be completely drained. 

Wonder whether Shekhs will be ready to train Nisha first! Shekhs is here to stay for long now. He is not going anywhere. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

🤣 🤣 We are team Shekhs...even with open strategies no one can stop us...😈
Yes. And that would be the test for Nisha. To not lose her focus. Also, if she is going to get into sports, she cannot have other distractions like love...or solving cousins' problems. She already doesn't spend much time at home, with practice, she would be completely drained.

Wonder whether Shekhs will be ready to train Nisha first! Shekhs is here to stay for long now. He is not going anywhere.

@Bold: Arre..why wouldn't he? He can't refuse Viraj right!? Kya kahega-"I Quit".. 😆
He'll be like- Neki aur pooch pooch.. Aao Nisha aaao.. Tumne mujhe goli maari? Ab tera Kya hoga kaaliya?   ðŸ˜† 😈 *evil laugh* 🤣 (so glad I am not the dialogue writer.. Uff) 🤔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

@Bold: Arre..why wouldn't he? He can't refuse Viraj right!? Kya kahega-"I Quit".. 😆
He'll be like- Neki aur pooch pooch.. Aao Nisha aaao.. Tumne mujhe goli maari? Ab tera Kya hoga kaaliya?   ðŸ˜† 😈 *evil laugh* 🤣 (so glad I am not the dialogue writer.. Uff) 🤔

Yes. Shekhs would actually be thankful to Viraj to kick off his plan "Get our Nisha!" 😆😆
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shekhar has asked her to share her incident, I think.
Also when she was relating the incident to Viraj,  and Viraj said it's fine she need not continue,  she denies and says that it doesn't matter whether she tells or doesn't tell about the incident to anyone as she can never forget that incident.
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arya212002

What could be shekar's strategy???

As nisha is going to start shooting practice, shekar will be the coach as of now. As we all know shekar wants nisha to be out of academy as well as viraj's life. He knows her past. He wants viraj to be destroyed.

Now what could be the possible strategies that he would do or use to achieve his mission? Would it be a direct approach or not?

I doubt he psychically use her but he can get tat other fellow to do..mentally tortured..poor nisha I hope viraj will train her since he knows she feels awkward...at the moment we are being mentally tortured