ChrisinS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Honestly, this lady has no life. She has a non existent love life and a social life that is limited to potential girls to be her future sister-in-law and Dimpy and Karan. I seriously think that she needs to get a man and focus on settling her own family instead of being possessive over the kids of her brother and his ex-wife. Neil's mother is obviously dead as shown in the show but Ragini clearly has a living mother-in law in the avatar of Pam. This lady is more nosy about Neil's life then his mother possibly ever would have been. To be fair, some sisters are more protective of their brothers, especially if they are older but sheessh...this woman! This is the first thing the CVs should do, give this lady a bloody life of her own! 

P.S: I advice future men who come with proposals for Pam Khanna have cotton balls, good quality soundproof headphones and a speaker in handy due to her very atrocious and rather common tendency of yelling at the top of her lungs (the word monotone is not in her dictionary). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you...this is the best best solution to our problem..PAM😡😡
I wish the CVs could read your suggestion -- A Man for Pam..!!👏👏
The only thing is the man should be hard of hearing..😃😃 
so our Pam can scream and shout her heart and voice out...!!😆
Edited by 4856 - 9 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Let's hunt for a patient, 'deaf' man.