Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Talking to yourself, no laughing matter (Page 4)

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Oh god..let's not start tagging any diagnosis to her when she's normal. They were all joking and she knew they were joking. 
 Schizophrenia?! Do you even understand how much stigma this diagnosis comes with even in western countries let alone India? Not that it's right at all that it comes with a stigma but lets not start naming people for no good reason. Just call her immature and leave it at that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakura..AkkiHP

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
OMG A light hearted moment being dissected and analysed as if it's a big issue...!!! 
*Hey Bhawaan Utha Le Re*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakura..

gangnamstyle IF-Dazzler
gangnamstyle
gangnamstyle

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

In my opinion when one talks to themselves i find it normal. Its when they start answering themselves is when its a bit weird. But everyone's situation is different.
Everyone has been locked in the house for months, sonali was close to sushant n praneet both r gone and she has no one who can really call her friend so she's all by herself.
Shes dealing with it in her own way. Maybe she is sad and no one bothered asking her if shes okay or whats wrong. It was sad to watch.
They all made fun of her and Sonali took it sportingly and had fun with them while they laughed at her.

answering themselves? as in like in a different voice...

smeagol LOLLOLLOL
Yashikha16 Goldie
Yashikha16
Yashikha16

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i feel that Puneet being eldest amongst them all should have taken time and talk to her alone when they finish laughing and all with her... coz seriously its a metter of concern... ya its normal at times, or in serials, but not all the time...
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

What rubbish...
Drugs are not allowed in BB house that too such hard ones like cocaine or heroine... 
And suppose if she had taken cocaine/heroine, how on earth she was so normal after just a while and did totally fine conversation with all housemates... cocaine don't leave one's system for hours and the behavior totally changes..

As in sonali,s own words 'kuch bhi boltay hain log'
LOL
I didn't say she is taking it inside the house. but perhaps she used to do it before entering the BB house.
Her walking was not stable and she used to totter a lot in initial days.
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Chits_

But then even if she was a drug addict, she wpuld have suffered from withdrawl syndrome which is defo not the case here so yeah she is not a drug addict..

But theres a possibility of her being a drug addict some years ago?

ROFL ROFL

but they have worked with drug addicts in the past and are subject matter experts, why would anyone make up things ON THE INTERNET?

I was in the illegal drug industry for 10 years, head of science and research department, and i have researched with drug addicts in those years and no she  doesn't seem like one..
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkkiHP

OMG A light hearted moment being dissected and analysed as if it's a big issue...!!! 
*Hey Bhawaan Utha Le Re*

To you it seems like a light hearted comedy but to me it seemed like those false khap panchayat who go on witch hunts and burn and hang innocent people in the name of witchcraft. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomDoodh_Ki_Dhuli

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.  Sometimes a person is so alone..they feel only they themselves  can understand  themselves. Normal people also talk to themselves. The hms don't realise they also sit talking to themselves. .. 
I swear  they really gang up on that girl. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Go to top