India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Talking to yourself, no laughing matter

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
This is a delicate subject for all we know she (Sonali) could be suffering from schizophrenia, or some order type of disorder or depression. If I see somebody close to me going through such situation I would show utmost sensitivity, regard and concern and hear them out instead of joining together and ganging up.
Sometimes people go through a lot and they tend to develop such things, having volunteered with persons with mental and physical health/abuse issues I found this in a poor taste and a bit insensitive and inappropriate on the housemates part.

Nobody even bothered to even ask Sonali whats wrong? Ermm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun2000justforlaughsSarun_wahifanKeerteeBorn2PizzaDesiPlutocratMehakphoolpinky_rajatfan_G1234_-Fortune-halifax004Doodh_Ki_DhuliTheSmurfs_Chits_mittijalebi..-Zaara-..sonia_koolkhanBeingCheviMahek_No1soharaStargazer.Sugar9.00momorockzcarisma2BeingBlunt

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
In my opinion when one talks to themselves i find it normal. Its when they start answering themselves is when its a bit weird. But everyone's situation is different.
Everyone has been locked in the house for months, sonali was close to sushant n praneet both r gone and she has no one who can really call her friend so she's all by herself.
Shes dealing with it in her own way. Maybe she is sad and no one bothered asking her if shes okay or whats wrong. It was sad to watch.
They all made fun of her and Sonali took it sportingly and had fun with them while they laughed at her.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

neevee-Jalebii-ArtisabodeBorn2Pizzapp29TheEagleRicha.jSarun_wahifanKeerteepinky_rajatfanbabygurl10-Fortune-sarah75nehaaa.14MehakphoolDoodh_Ki_DhuliTheSmurfsgangnamstylesiddhitifanLove-u-allDimdim.mittijalebiOye_Chup_KarmahiyaMahek_No1sonia_koolkhanBeingChevishaz2009BeingBluntChingaari

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
She did took it very sportingly. If it were me I would deck them all till their lights go out.
Imagine you having a bad time AND quietly minding your business bothering no one. Then you get laughed and picked on like a junior school washroom. And then you get accused with baseless allegations of being possessed and what not. Then you are being picked on for your tooth and bunch of people now suddenly interested to check them out by cornering you.

I mean what the heck? I would at least hope some sensibility from Pritam or Puneet but they too acted like kindergartens.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeSarun_wahifanBorn2PizzaMehakphool-Fortune-nehaaa.14CaptiveFreedomDoodh_Ki_Dhulimahiya..-Zaara-..sonia_koolkhanMahek_No1BeingBlunt

Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

She did took it very sportingly. If it were me I would deck them all till their lights go out.
Imagine you having a bad time AND quietly minding your business bothering no one. Then you get laughed and picked on like a junior school washroom. And then you get accused with baseless allegations of being possessed and what not. Then you are being picked on for your tooth and bunch of people now suddenly interested to check them out by cornering you.

I mean what the heck? I would at least hope some sensibility from Pritam or Puneet but they too acted like kindergartens.

i think she knew it that all were just joking around or trying to pull her leg. It does happen between friends.. right ? Its not like they were pulling her down or bullying her. And even if they were trying to do it, i think it doesn't bother sonali at all. I just love that how she don't give consent to anyone to affect her. 

and about mental issues ..lol, minor neurotransmitters up down happen with all normal people. And no she is not suffering from schizophrenia, you need at least 6 month with symptoms to make it that diagnosis. LOL

Edited by Born2Pizza - 26 December 2014 at 10:04pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsMayu.jollychitchanCaptiveFreedomMissvinzbabygurl10gangnamstyleLove-u-allmahiyadesicrowdMahek_No1ChingaariBeingBlunt

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Not big matter if you are inside ur bedroom. When you are living with strangers and camara then definately its big matter. 
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
they're just ganging up on her, they tried to isolate her and demoralize her...and portray her as unhinged or i don't know what... but she did not GAF so it backfired..
Upen and Ali should be the last people to do this, one acts all psychotic fighting with any random objects and things for no reason and Ali's idea of being funny is barking like a dog 

Edited by SatiSavitri - 26 December 2014 at 11:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_wahifandivinity11-Fortune-mahiyaLScttWorldYatriMahek_No1sonia_koolkhanBeingBlunt

Kanak-123 Goldie
Kanak-123
Kanak-123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah they treated sonali last episode really badly...upen is the worst n his words r so harsh...n nite ali n pritam made it a joke...bedroom gang was also laghing...she would have been in tears but she took it sportingly

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-mahiyaWorldYatriMahek_No1sonia_koolkhanBeingBlunt

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

they're just ganging up on her, they tried to isolate her and demoralize her...and portray her as unhinged or i don't know what... but she did not GAF so it backfired..
Upen and Ali should be the last people to do this, one acts all psychotic fighting with any random objects and things for no reason and Ali's idea of being funny is barking like a dog

+1

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-Dimdim.WorldYatriMahek_No1BeingBlunt

Go to top