India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Sid- The husband

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
The character Sid is perfect in handling almost all relationships. He is a good son, good jamai etc but out of all Sid as a husband is just perfectEmbarrassed. The way he handles Roshni's anger, her sadness, her anxieties is just amazing. His thoughts starts with Roshni's happiness and ends with the same.In every bad situation he has a way to cheer her up.

He is very firm with her when she is wrong and I love how Roshni obeys him without a word. I love how Roshni shares even the smallest things with Sid, and even if she didn't say anything he understands her inside out. Whatever the problem she gets a hell lot of solace in hugging himDay Dreaming. Then Sid kisses her forehead or hand and all her worries gets vanished. Wink Embarrassed Sid and Roshni has one of the purest hubby wife relations, I have ever seen.Day DreamingSmile

I hope they are able to endure the heartbreaks coming their wayBroken Heart and emerge more stronger in their relationCryEmbarrassed.

Kudoos to Ravi and Nia for giving life to such beautiful characters with conviction and the writers for sketching themClap. Ravi was humble enough to give all credit of the jodi award to Nia, but i would say he too is equally deserving. Hope SidNi becomes an eternal jodi as the story progresses and let them live fore ever in our heartsSmile

Edited by zoopassion - 26 December 2014 at 9:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haafizah1stephie34tehreemsajidtomandjerry16aparnalokamafghangirlGingerlymadhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
yeah... Sid is the best hubbyClapClap
He knows how to handle all the relationships and mend them in much better way, specially his wife Roshni. Whenever Roshni is upset and he trying to pacify her, I love the way of Sid saying, "Roshni... O Roshni..." WinkLOLEmbarrassed
Also in the scene where Sid made band-aid, Roshni showed some fake anger and bakwas in sweet way saying, "Badi hero banthe?? mein khudh karungi". Sid himself understand her drama-queen and back with a plaster to treat her wounds...
He is none less in understanding Roshni and you explained the 2 characters in a much better way and made a wonderful description of SidNi and SidClapSmile

Edited by madhuharini - 26 December 2014 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CastleOfDreamsrosesidniGingerly

aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Well said nd its true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

yeah... Sid is the best hubbyClapClap
He knows how to handle all the relationships and mend them in much better way, specially his wife Roshni. Whenever Roshni is upset and he trying to pacify her, I love the way of Sid saying, "Roshni... O Roshni..." WinkLOLEmbarrassed
Also in the scene where Sid made band-aid, Roshni showed some fake anger and bakwas in sweet way saying, "Badi hero banthe?? mein khudh karungi". Sid himself understand her drama-queen and back with a plaster to treat her wounds...
He is none less in understanding Roshni and you explained the 2 characters in a much better way and made a wonderful description of SidNi and SidClapSmile

Ya, even I love the way he calls her "Roshni.. O Roshni". He cares for her like a baby and he would be a great father too in futureWink

madhuharini

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Sid is an allrounded guy everything he does is wonderful and you are definitely correct by saying how he alone knows how to cool her angry dry her tears and etc...Nia and Ravi really delivers perfect characters

Edited by stephie34 - 27 December 2014 at 4:46am

Gingerly

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

Sid is an allrounded guy everything he does is wonderful and you are definitely correct by saying how he alone knows how to cool her angry dry her tears and etc...Nia and Ravi really delivers perfect characters

Well said dearClap
haafizah1 Senior Member
haafizah1
haafizah1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Great post

However, I believe that sid is a good husband at some extent. For supporting roshni he is there .
But, from roshni's perspective he does not share his problems.
Even though , it is business related it is going to
Affect the family so hiding truth to roshni does not help.
I think due to get mother and daughter together , he is neglecting a little
Roshni .
I am not saying he is terrible he is good , he knows
How to put a smile on roshni face .
But roshni should be also given the opportunity .
His own kindness to others will backfire on him
When the truth is exposed.
Solving other problems is making him go deeper in hole

His personality is wonderful but keeping everything to himself
Going to cause strained relationships

Wink
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@ haafizah1

Ya, even I think it would be good if Sid also share everything with Roshni. But the problem is unless and until he  his true identity is revealed, he can't share most of the things with her.Confused For eg. even if he knows abt Kritika's truth he won't be able to share it with Roshni b'cos she would tell she want to see his sister. Then Sid won't be able to take Roshni to Khurana house and Kritika won't come anywhere they call. So, he'll have to hide that. About RV until Sid has some solid proof, its not right to accuse someone, that too Roshni's sister's husband.

Other things, I think Sid and Roshni used to have heart to heart talk. Like they talked about celebrating Nani's birthday, Bringing back Bablu- Pratima etc. The problem is Sid keeps all his worries with himself b'coz he don't want Roshni to have any trouble or tension in life. He is just protecting her as a kid. I don't know whether that logic is good but that's his way of loving. Anyways, I think once his truth is out he would be sharing more things with her.Smile

Go to top