Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Why there is no Kirti-Viraj track !!! (Page 7)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Dolly's MIL will definitely know the plan. Dolly should use Sumit to get to Ritiesh and know their plan. If the wedding preparation starts, halls and catering being booked, it would be more loss for the Gangwals. Whatever should happen should happen soon. 

That's too weird. They get loans from DadajiConfused So all the money is with Dadaji and he gives pocket money to his sons?Ouch

When Dadaji get VRS n give chance to his sonsLOL

Could be ..Leelaji might be knowing..After bday track they should end this track..

@bold Didn't understand. 

Dadaji said they have already kept the wedding money aside for every cousin's wedding..then why did Viren say somewhere that he has already broken his FD of 25 Lakhs?Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Superman...LOL He is helpless himself but tries to help..LOL

Yes. Ritiesh's father's eye is on the house I guess, the way he asked the value of the house when he entered. Haven't their Visas expired?

More than blame, I think the brothers trap him and Dadaji doesn't listen to his justifications. But this is bad. Discrimination within the house.

Who knows they might have permanently shifted to INDIAWinkso that they can loot Gangwals money

Yes that is not fair.But Dadaji considers his sons as the employees and giving salaryConfused

Dolly's MIL will definitely know the plan. Dolly should use Sumit to get to Ritiesh and know their plan. If the wedding preparation starts, halls and catering being booked, it would be more loss for the Gangwals. Whatever should happen should happen soon.

That's too weird. They get loans from DadajiConfusedSo all the money is with Dadaji and he gives pocket money to his sons?Ouch
I don't think Dolly's saas knows any of this Confused
Dadaji is the owner of the jewelry shop. I think in every family business, it's like that Wink Whoever works gets a paycheck. I didn't find that part odd.. BUT BUHHHTTT.. Dadaji gives them different amounts of salaries- that part is SOOO odd. He clearly discriminates. Look at the difference between Mohan's 'house' and Ramesh's 'house'.. Their decor is sooo different. That's the bad part of all this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

[
Dadaji said they have already kept the wedding money aside for every cousin's wedding..then why did Viren say somewhere that he has already broken his FD of 25 Lakhs?Ouch 

I meant Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS)Smilefor Dadaji.He is very old and still workingWinkWink
Oh he said?I don't rememberOuch

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by caller123

[
OMG..LOLLOLRemembering Rukma's reply while typin this..how funnySilly
Ramesh or suku's room!!!! ROFL
What is Rukma means? 

When Roopan was telling to Gaya that she was ready with phone to take selfie with viraj ,Buaji says OMG.Rukma(the maid) on hearing it says "we used to tell jeyaram ji and u r telling O M G "ROFL
I meant that sceneWink
[/QUOTE]
Oh thanksLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiJAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Dadaji is the owner of the jewelry shop. I think in every family business, it's like that Wink Whoever works gets a paycheck. I didn't find that part odd.. BUT BUHHHTTT.. Dadaji gives them different amounts of salaries- that part is SOOO odd. He clearly discriminates. Look at the difference between Mohan's 'house' and Ramesh's 'house'.. Their decor is sooo different. That's the bad part of all this!

Why not? She could be the mastermind. She is clearly not happy with Dolly and would want a share of the loot..LOL

Hmm..may be. They get paychecks. But such discrimination isn't nice to see. Mohan's house looks like a palace...Ramesh's house looks like a normal household..LOL Viren's is normal too. It's difficult to live with such discrimination in the house. 

JAHHNAVI

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Not only decor of house.Even their dressing accessories n so Embarrassed
So Laxme works n gives the money for her mom right?
Like phone panditji this character(Laxmi's mom) is also invisible...

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

[

I meant Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS)Smilefor Dadaji.He is very old and still workingWinkWink
Oh he said?I don't rememberOuch

No VRS for business people. LOL But yes, he considers Viren (by right he is) to take over, but never lets him do anything..LOL

I don't remember when he said too...but he did..

JAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

When Dadaji get VRS n give chance to his sonsLOL

Could be ..Leelaji might be knowing..After bday track they should end this track..

@bold Didn't understand.

Shwets.. VRS Voluntary Retirement scheme?
I think Prachii is vying to become the next Tayabb Ali ROFL She wants dadaji to retire and sit at home to keep an eye on cousins and their 'gattiividhiyaan'.. Hain na, Prachii? Wink LOL Na Na Prachii its ok.. I understand u want Virendra Taauji to become the owner! I know..

prachiiShwets1502

Go to top