Why there is no Kirti-Viraj track !!! - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Pamper1

Viraj : Miss Nisha humne soch liya hai..ab se aap cycle chalayengi. Academy ki financial halat tight hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SIr.. cycle tho bunty bhi nahi use kartha.. mere cousins hasenge... achi nahi hogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prachii

Very nice ideas to get plane ticket or showing planeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But other SP shows n all they are going to other countries .So NiRaj may go for some foreign tours at later stagesπŸ˜‰for TRP
Other shows don't have Singham playing dadaji na.. Shaadi se pehle no doobi doobi in Venetian boats πŸ€ͺ
I Wonder if he'll even allow her to go and compete in other towns if she starts Shooting! I mean itna sab ho gaya when she went for her last sports meet.. He'll be very reluctant to send her out.. We all know how he reacted when Nisha was late that night. It's his care but he'll object definitely.

So, doobi doobi has to wait till honeymoon 🀣 Sorry Viraj..
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Other shows don't have Singham playing dadaji na.. Shaadi se pehle no doobi doobi in Venetian boats πŸ€ͺ
I Wonder if he'll even allow her to go and complete in other towns if she starts Shooting! I mean itna sab ho gaya when she went for her last sports meet.. He'll be very reluctant to send her out.. We all know how he reacted when Nisha was late that night. It's his care but he'll object definitely.

So, doobi doobi has to wait till honeymoon 🀣 Sorry Viraj..

@red We were all wondering if that was the reason for RL's worry. 

Her past happened in the sports meet. Would they allow her again to take up the same risk? Even if they allow, it will be very difficult to convince Dadaji. And why would they trust Viraj? 

Dadaji was against going for job, he didn't think Nisha can get the job, she is against coming late...he will definitely not send her out..and if he knows Nisha loves VirajπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by darlingruhi

SIr.. cycle tho bunty bhi nahi use kartha.. mere cousins hasenge... achi nahi hogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/DIV]
Viraj : toh thik hain Miss Nisha aap Sourav se lift le lijiyega ya phir apni scooty bech ke uske paison se auto ka kiraya dijiyega.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by Pamper1

Viraj : toh thik hain Miss Nisha aap Sourav se lift le lijiyega ya phir apni scooty bech ke uske paison se auto ka kiraya dijiyega.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

is se better idea aap ko batau sir... aap apni car bechiye humare ghar pe pick up karne ke liye... meri karche bhi bachenge aur aap ko humari salary ko lekar chintha karne ki koi zaroorath nahi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think Heli is on vacation, saw her pics on Insta, so I think that is why she's not there.
Besides after knowing that Nisha loves Viraj I don't think she will go after him