Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Why there is no Kirti-Viraj track !!! (Page 11)

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Yes Nisha prepares PPT apart from making coffee n cleaning rifles..
Foreign delacates,investors,inspectors..Jairam JI LOLLOLHow many people !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky..JAHHNAVIShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pamper1

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Then they would have mentioned Inveshtors...ROFL These are someone else,

So Nisha prepares PPT also...what do the rest of the employees do? Work with windows media player? ROFL
They pose in front of camera so that WE come to know ki office mein aur bhi bande hain ROFLROFL

Most of the time employees do jogging within the office rushing with files here n thereLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I am sure the investors would be interested then..LOL When Nisha said foreign delegates I couldn't stop laughing yesterday..ROFL

Nani Vs Dadaji would be awesome.LOL RL supporting their respective inlaws would be funny..LOL

@bold: omg dude.. I know right? ROFL I was like.. What the... Shocked foreign delegates?? Kyyyuuun?? Silly Kuch bhi Haan writers?? Just to show how BEEEZEE he is at work?? Kuch bhi?? Wacko

How about Viraj ke dadaji Versus Nisha ke dadaji?? Cool Fight of the seniors? Cool

BEZEEEROFL So true...They would next say about foreign tours where Viraj will come around the world in few hours..LOL

Why do I have a feel that our Dadaji might already know Viraj's Dadaji...and they aren't in good terms?WinkLOL

prachiiJAHHNAVI

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Nisha is all in all in the office. She seems like the manager while Saurav is her assistant making her coffee.LOL Rest of the employees line up to get their homeworks checked..LOL

prachiiJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

exactly, this is what strikes me the most. Am sure he and his family are just teaming up for extracting dowry from the gangwals. Ridiculous. And talking of dowry, it reminds me of Leela. Daal me kuch toh kaala hai. Wink LOL
Saari family hee aisii hai.. The reason why I said Leela has no clue is because it was Sunita's plan to ask Ritesh to sneak into his bed when Kirti was drunk. She just came up with that plan there and then. When the plan got rolling, toh Ritesh ke dad also joined & suggested him to demand that flat from Kirti. Inn teeno ki mili bhagat ka hee nateeja hai yeh sab. Yes Leela ji is no good but she's happily spending her days without her bahu! Dolly can taunt Leela for having bad blood sucking leeches in her parivaar! Dead But alas, she's too nice! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Yes Nisha prepares PPT apart from making coffee n cleaning rifles..
Foreign delacates,investors,inspectors..Jairam JILOLLOLHow many people !!
it seems like Nisha does everything but sad part is salary is still 15,000. Kuch toh hike banta hai Bhaiyaa ROFLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Foreign Tour..May be he can take his assitant with him...so many doobi -doobi momentsWink
Is it..If that is the case high voltage drama btw 2 Dadajis..
could happen!!!Some old enemity ..It can be good friendship too Winkin another scenario

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

exactly, this is what strikes me the most. Am sure he and his family are just teaming up for extracting dowry from the gangwals. Ridiculous. And talking of dowry, it reminds me of Leela. Daal me kuch toh kaala hai. Wink LOL
Saari family hee aisii hai.. The reason why I said Leela has no clue is because it was Sunita's plan to ask Ritesh to sneak into his bed when Kirti was drunk. She just came up with that plan there and then. When the plan got rolling, toh Ritesh ke dad also joined & suggested him to demand that flat from Kirti. Inn teeno ki mili bhagat ka hee nateeja hai yeh sab. Yes Leela ji is no good but she's happily spending her days without her bahu! Dolly can taunt Leela for having bad blood sucking leeches in her parivaar! Dead But alas, she's too nice! Ermm

Who knows Sunita and Leela has been planning this for a long time..I thought Sunita was a sensible woman when she came in first. The father looked weird. But now the entire family is cunning and wicked behind money. Mohan is going to have a bad time when the confrontation happens. 

May be this will lead to more problems between Dolly's MIL, Dolly and Gangwals.

Lucky..JAHHNAVI

Go to top