Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes Nisha prepares PPT apart from making coffee n cleaning rifles..
Foreign delacates,investors,inspectors..Jairam JI πŸ˜†πŸ˜†How many people !!
prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pamper1

They pose in front of camera so that WE come to know ki office mein aur bhi bande hain 🀣🀣

Most of the time employees do jogging within the office rushing with files here n thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

@bold: omg dude.. I know right? 🀣 I was like.. What the... 😲 foreign delegates?? Kyyyuuun?? πŸ€ͺ Kuch bhi Haan writers?? Just to show how BEEEZEE he is at work?? Kuch bhi??

How about Viraj ke dadaji Versus Nisha ke dadaji?? 😎 Fight of the seniors? 😎

BEZEEE🀣 So true...They would next say about foreign tours where Viraj will come around the world in few hours..πŸ˜†

Why do I have a feel that our Dadaji might already know Viraj's Dadaji...and they aren't in good terms?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Nisha is all in all in the office. She seems like the manager while Saurav is her assistant making her coffee.πŸ˜† Rest of the employees line up to get their homeworks checked..πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

exactly, this is what strikes me the most. Am sure he and his family are just teaming up for extracting dowry from the gangwals. Ridiculous. And talking of dowry, it reminds me of Leela. Daal me kuch toh kaala hai. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Saari family hee aisii hai.. The reason why I said Leela has no clue is because it was Sunita's plan to ask Ritesh to sneak into his bed when Kirti was drunk. She just came up with that plan there and then. When the plan got rolling, toh Ritesh ke dad also joined & suggested him to demand that flat from Kirti. Inn teeno ki mili bhagat ka hee nateeja hai yeh sab. Yes Leela ji is no good but she's happily spending her days without her bahu! Dolly can taunt Leela for having bad blood sucking leeches in her parivaar! 🀒 But alas, she's too nice! πŸ€”
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prachii

Yes Nisha prepares PPT apart from making coffee n cleaning rifles..

Foreign delacates,investors,inspectors..Jairam JIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†How many people !!

it seems like Nisha does everything but sad part is salary is still 15,000. Kuch toh hike banta hai Bhaiyaa πŸ€£πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Foreign Tour..May be he can take his assitant with him...so many doobi -doobi momentsπŸ˜‰
Is it..If that is the case high voltage drama btw 2 Dadajis..
could happen!!!Some old enemity ..It can be good friendship too πŸ˜‰in another scenario
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Saari family hee aisii hai.. The reason why I said Leela has no clue is because it was Sunita's plan to ask Ritesh to sneak into his bed when Kirti was drunk. She just came up with that plan there and then. When the plan got rolling, toh Ritesh ke dad also joined & suggested him to demand that flat from Kirti. Inn teeno ki mili bhagat ka hee nateeja hai yeh sab. Yes Leela ji is no good but she's happily spending her days without her bahu! Dolly can taunt Leela for having bad blood sucking leeches in her parivaar! 🀒 But alas, she's too nice! πŸ€”

Who knows Sunita and Leela has been planning this for a long time..I thought Sunita was a sensible woman when she came in first. The father looked weird. But now the entire family is cunning and wicked behind money. Mohan is going to have a bad time when the confrontation happens. 

May be this will lead to more problems between Dolly's MIL, Dolly and Gangwals.
prachii thumbnail

it seems like Nisha does everything but sad part is salary is still 15,000. Kuch toh hike banta hai Bhaiyaa πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Ya very loyal employee...
So after being selected to shooting practice ,Will nisha need to pay academy for learning there!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachii

Foreign Tour..May be he can take his assitant with him...so many doobi -doobi momentsπŸ˜‰

Is it..If that is the case high voltage drama btw 2 Dadajis..
could happen!!!Some old enemity ..It can be good friendship too πŸ˜‰in another scenario

No more doobi doobi please...πŸ˜† I will drown myself..πŸ˜†

Could be! Or knowing that Viraj's Dadaji isn't a nice man, our Dadaji would have question on the family values. 

Nani Vs Dadaji is better for now. I thought Nani would come for Dolly's wedding at least. But she didn't.