Why there is no Kirti-Viraj track !!! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

What is Rukma means? 

You are asking the meaning of the name Rukma?
6kirti deserves someone better
Originally posted by Shwets1502

We need magic for that too...🀣

Our magic doesn;t work..We were planning to drag Viraj out of nisha home right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prachii

Ramesh the superman of GangwalsπŸ˜‰
But Rithesh won't run with the single property.They will be planning for more n more of Gangwals prop.

Ya salaries are not equal.In the very first episode it is shown right?Ramesh getting less salary..
Yes may be he takes blame for his bros n getting less salaryπŸ˜•

Superman...πŸ˜† He is helpless himself but tries to help..πŸ˜†

Yes. Ritiesh's father's eye is on the house I guess, the way he asked the value of the house when he entered. Haven't their Visas expired? 

More than blame, I think the brothers trap him and Dadaji doesn't listen to his justifications. But this is bad. Discrimination within the house. 

Our magic doesn;t work..We were planning to drag Viraj out of nisha home right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Viraj is not going to go anywhere. We can do one thing. Let's split. One go to Viraj's house to take the magic ointment, while the other to Nisha's room to take the laptop..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are asking the meaning of the name Rukma?
n I'm asking whether you bound two names together  or is there somebody named like that?
Still I don't know all who is in the show. 
I too learnt all the Nisha's family members yesterday.

yup see now he went there heard the confession,  ignored. gave gifts, asked permission for Nisha's shooting and now dancing with her.πŸ˜†
@Kate
Yes. Rukma is the girlmaid (considered part of the family) in the house. She is staying with the Gangwals from when she was very young. Cousins consider her part of their group too..and family as part of theirs. It's a single name..πŸ˜† 

Viraj is not going to go anywhere. We can do one thing. Let's split. One go to Viraj's house to take the magic ointment, while the other to Nisha's room to take the laptop..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We better take ointment first then take the laptop as whatever adventure we fall in Nisha's house we won't be hurt for so long as the magic ointment is there.πŸ˜†

@Kate
Yes. Rukma is the girlmaid (considered part of the family) in the house. She is staying with the Gangwals from when she was very young. Cousins consider her part of their group too..and family as part of theirs. It's a single name..πŸ˜† 
Thanks Shwets.πŸ˜†