Bigg Boss 8

Sonali was being Sonali

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is what she is known for, unpredictable and unique
people are saying she is a "doormat" to upen maybe I saw a different episode coz from what i saw she gave it back to Upen in typical sonali style, laughed at his face calling him liar liar and mocking him.

she doesnt fight it out, i think by now we know, her reaction is always laughing and mocking, thats how she reacts and honestly that was the reaction needed for upen, karishma and dimpy. If she had reacted any other way, it would look like she was affected. 

Instead she showed them that she didnt care and do whatever you want to do. The gal is the only one not bothered by anyones criticism. I remember the episode where all the gals in WKV said nasty stuff , pendulum, shifts and she was sitting right there facing it all without flinching an eyelid.

her statement " they make me more popular"...period

Upen got a big facepalm when all he got was laughter for his nastiness.

as for her naming gautam, I wasnt surprised at all. This was the same girl who nominated Karishma whom she resents for captainship going against her friend praneet. She is the one who rewarded dimpy against her " crush" Upen .

I feel Guatam and praneet are the only ones who understand her, thats why they never feel bad when she names them. Even praneet was cool so was gautam.

If it had been any other gal who was humiliated and taunted by HM's like this, they would have cried buckets and got loads of sympathy.

I remember Upen taunting diandra in one of the episodes where gautam city was going on, and she cried buckets,

upen taunted karishma, she cried today

soni-upen were being questioned, she cried

diandra was passed some comments by puneet, she cried 

karishma cried when salman teased her with preetam

Deepshika cried when her decision was questioned.

Dimpy cried when she was cornered

compared to these gals, she has got worse, nasty, mean, humiliating comments yet she took them all in and laughed at them .

she is what she is and thats why she is very strong and unique

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes agree. She is the one who got most nasty comments on her. But she stood strong.
tina59 thumbnail
I know when gautam humiliated her by telling what happened in the car, if she had cried even one bit, I am sure there would have been a big sympathy wave for her
instead she laughed and stood there without any expressions, infact was bold enough to accept her mazaak.

devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that people passed nasty comments on Sonali but I don't understand her rudeness towards Gautam. She gives it back to Gautam very seriously when she is angry but why does she laugh it off with Upen's comments?
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: devsriya

I agree that people passed nasty comments on Sonali but I don't understand her rudeness towards Gautam. She gives it back to Gautam very seriously when she is angry but why does she laugh it off with Upen's comments?

Because she knows Gautam would eventually be okay 

Magar Upen sahab is a loser and would do anything to malign her image ðŸ˜†
tina59 thumbnail
she and gautam are like that, they know eventually they will be ok with each other 
they wont talk for weeks yet one fine day they would be supporting and laughing, thats how they are.

same with praneet

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonali is the only girl who never faked tears, never once she manipulated situations... never got into fake fights ... Simple, straightforward and lovable...

You may not win Sonali because these ruthless sharks and show creatives wants fake drama artists to do antics that she wouldn't want to do to reap TRPs and profits for the show... Its not Big Brother UK ... where Shilpa won staying true to her personality... she was similarly bullied like Sonali..called names but UK viewers supported her all the way to win in the end.
Edited by Love-u-all - 9 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tina59

she and gautam are like that, they know eventually they will be ok with each other 

they wont talk for weeks yet one fine day they would be supporting and laughing, thats how they are.

I remember last week whey they have to give challenges to each other, when sonali gave gautam the challenge, the first thing he said was its been a long time since we spoke to each other.

also we saw in live feed, gautam hurt his finger and wanted to eat an apple, she came in quietly went to the fridge, took and apple, cut it , gave it to him and walked off.

thats how they are

same with praneet

diyajiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonali gives it back to gg seriously bcz when gg says anything it hurts her more bcz she likes her more than upen... & she tries hard n soul to hide her that feelings 4 gg by doing hard behavior... & she also knows everything WL be fine with gg after some days .. & gg is not psyco like upen
& more than that she really knows gautam is a good human being becz of game he is doing some acts & once she also told Renee that
Btw at d end I wanna say that i hope both of the them keep communication after the show