India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Virika OS: The Maharaja, the Maharani & the Rajkumari

KryanVirikaLuv Senior Member
KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Another OS on virika :)  I was told to continue my OS called Just like her Maa- this isn't a direct continuation, but it's another story on Virika with Mansi, but early in Jeevika's pregnancy, so it would take place a few weeks after Mansi and Jhanvi's christening. Remember how careless Jeevika was when she was pregnant the first time? Of course she was worried about Manvi, but here she is unused to resting, so her Virenji is upset that she will not listen to her and relax and she is irritated that he won't listen to her. Obviously Mansi, their princess, plays a big role in getting them to forgive each other ;) so here you go! Please comment!!!

"Virenji, mein bilkul teek hoon," she tried persuading him, as he dragged her out of the kitchen.

He gave her a stern look in reply, "You're overworking yourself, you need to rest."

"I am resting! I was only helping Mannu make today's-"

"You're always in the kitchen! I'm telling you, if you exert yourself, it will affect our baby." He was more upset than she realized.

"I'm only a month pregnant. You can't keep telling me what I can do and what I can't do," she told him in exasperation.

"Mein tumhara pati!" he retorted, pulling her into their room and shutting the door behind them.

"Haan, aur, mein sirf tumhari biwi?"

He pushed her gently into a chair, "No, you are a mother, as well, and as a mother you have a duty to take care of your child. What if something happens? Have you forgotten how many difficulties there have been?"

"Virenji...Mein jaanti hoon. I know I have to be careful and I know there have been complications. I want this baby as much as you do, but I also know that I am not doing more than I am able to. Just because I am pregnant, does not mean I cannot do anything, I can't cook or go out or talk too long with Manvi. I am carrying something very precious to both of us, but I am not a fragile little doll that can break at any moment. I promise, I will not exert myself, but I will also not sit around in this room and do nothing at all," she tried explaining gently, holding his hand, but to no avail. He shook her off and went to sit on the bed with his laptop. He was particularly grumpy today, she thought. His court case had gone badly and he had returned home in a grim silence. A silence that of course was broken when he realized she was in the kitchen with Manvi. She sighed, putting a hand to her belly, that as yet did not show that a chote Vadhera was growing inside.

Nirmala, the wet nurse they had hired to nurse Mansi, knocked on the door to which Jeevika told her to come in. She rose from her seat, ignoring her husband's frown, to take Mansi into her arms. Nirmala left, closing the door behind her and Jeevika sat back down with Mansi cradled in her arms, blinking up at her mother with large gray eyes.

"Meri khoobsurat beti, meri rajkumari, meri Mansi," Jeevika smiled at her daughter, rocking her slightly in her arms. Mansi was truly a wonderful baby, the family's pride and joy, the princess of her father's heart and the life and breath of her mother. Each time Jeevika laid eyes on her daughter, she was filled with an inexplicable happiness; she took care of her with the same devoted care she had brought up Manvi and more than once, had Viren been forced to remind her that she was his daughter too.

She sneaked a glance at her husband; he was thoroughly engrossed in his papers and had most likely not even been aware of his daughter's presence. She started to feel irritated. He did not want to listen to her, did not want to listen to anyone. Well, she didn't care. She had a beautiful baby daughter who would listen to her.

"Tum jaanti hoon, Mansi, this maharaja does not listen to me anymore," she told her daughter, who gurgled in reply. She put emphasis on maharaja, so Mansi should have no doubt that her father thought he was all-powerful. Viren was being unnecessarily overprotective; as proud and authoritarian as a king. "Haan, you understand, don't you? We have the same problem, you and I. He does not understand that we want to have our own lives. You don't like staying in your cradle all day, right?" Mansi blowed bubbles from her small pink lips and Jeevika wiped her mouth with the end of her dupatta. "Of course not. You like to be carried around, to go see tumhari chachi aur chachu aur tumhari behen, Janvi, naa? You don't like being trapped in your cradle," Jeevika did not turn to look at Viren, choosing instead to ignore him completely. If he wanted to ignore her, she would ignore him, too. If he wanted to behave like a king, she would call him one, too.

She got up, still carrying Mansi and continued, "This maharaja thinks that it is too dangerous for us to go out of our rooms. He thinks there are monsters everywhere. He's become a bigger Fikar Minister than me," she made a face at her baby, causing Mansi to blow more bubbles.

It was then that Viren spoke up, with amusement in his tone, although Jeevika refused to look at his face, "Mansi, but what if the monster grabs you? What if I'm not there to save you?"

Jeevika exhaled loudly; he still didn't understand. "Mansi, tell the maharaja that you can scare the monsters away. You're not afraid."

"Mansi, but what if the monster is not afraid of you? You are such a khoobsurat rajkumari, what if he decided to kidnap you? Tell your maa that you are safe in your crib."

"Mansi, the maharaja thinks you are safe in your crib. Shall we show him all the monsters in your crib?" Jeevika placed her daughter gently in her crib. Mansi immediately started to cry. "You don't like it here, naa? You like moving around." She moved to pick her up, then was surprised to feel Viren's arm brush hers as he bent to lift Mansi from the crib.

"Mansi, meri rajkumari, you may not like your crib, but it is safe, isn't it? And it's safe in your papa's arms and your maa's arms because then we can protect you from the monsters. If we let go, you would fall, hai naa?" he kissed her cheek. Mansi gurgled back.

"Leken, Mansi," Jeevika stroked her daughter's small head, "One day, you will grow up, you will want to crawl and then walk and play. Then what will we do? Do you want to still stay in your cradle, with no freedom?"

"Mansi," Viren looked down at his baby adoringly, "Of course, when you want to crawl and walk and play, I will let you. But not now, now you are too delicate and you need to be protected from the monsters. Tell the maharani that I am right."

Oh, so he wanted to play the game, too? Jeevika glared at him, her lips pushed together in a pout, forgetting that she was supposed to be speaking only to her daughter, "So I am to stay in this room the full day?"

Viren smiled gently at her, the tension in his forehead from minutes before had completely disappeared, "Nahi, baba. I want only that you take care of yourself aur humaara beta. You can cook, you can go out, you can talk to Manvi whenever you want...but, you should be more careful now that you are pregnant. If not for me, then for our child. Teekhay?"

Jeevika knew he was somewhat correct; she had not changed her daily routines from when she was not carrying a child, telling everyone that she was fine and could manage. In truth, while she was under the impression that Viren refused to listen to her...she had not been listening to him either.

She looked down, eyelashes brushing her cheekbones, feeling repentant, "Teekhay."

Viren wrapped his free arm around her waist, pulling her closer and touching his forehead to hers, "I love you, meri maharani."

Jeevika smiled mischievously and turned to kiss Mansi's cheek, "I love you, meri rajkumari."

She turned away, only to have Viren pull her back, whispering in her ear, "Also, just because you're pregnant, doesn't mean I can't have romantic moments with you."

"Kyun? I thought the maharaja said I wasn't allowed to do anything that would exert myself," she crossed her arms, looking up at him teasingly.

"When did I say you would exert yourself?" Viren questioned her back, with a crooked grin. 

Jeevika's eyes widened at his implication, "Mansi, the maharaja is not behaving himself. Tell him, he can't romance me in front of you." She turned to her daughter for help, but Mansi merely smiled, an adorable twist of her lips that caused both Jeevika and Viren to exclaim in joy.

"This is the first time she has smiled!" Jeevika said happily.

"Haan, because she agrees with the maharaja," Viren grinned, tightening his hold on her waist, as he bent his head towards hers.

"Mansi, tell him he has to put an end to his romance. He is a father now, he doesn't have time." Jeevika's eyes did not leave Viren's.

"Mansi, tell the maharani that a maharaja always has time for both his wife and his children," Viren's forehead touched hers, his lips a breadth away, his gaze intent upon her mouth, as he tugged her even closer.

"Mansi, tell the maharaja that you want to spend time with him." Jeevika's breaths became shorter as Viren's nose brushed against hers.

"Mansi, meri pyaari rajkumari, tell the maharani, you don't mind." Viren could feel Jeevika's soft breath on his lips, her eyes had closed and his were closing, as well. 

"Mansi, tell the maharaja..."

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01KDKTloverkrystle_21kryanianMehtaAnkitaMebinAhmedSimarpreetmzareen_khanVinalJainkomal793virika-23MyKryanRiddhiShetyevirikamaliha-Aaliya.KryAn-pinky.paddasushmakryanmillee18sumayyah1Kays94

kryanian Newbie
kryanian
kryanian

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Wow...Superb
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beryl15KryanVirikaLuv

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thank u for continuing it !!!
Its totally amazing :)
Loved this whole concept
The way they were talking to each other indirectly! Damn cute !
U r such a great writer !
Write more soonish !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KryanVirikaLuv

KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thank you so much!!!!! :) I'll try when I get another idea or if you have any suggestions then let me know, but I like writing OSs on virika either as a continuation from where the show left off or "fill in the blanks" during episodes, so be sure to tell me if you have an idea and I'll try and write on it.

millee18

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
This was a very very adorable os!
Really could imagine this in my head
You're a fabulous writer and so glad more ppl are writing on Virika
Do write more stories soon!

KryanVirikaLuv

KryanVirikaLuv
KryanVirikaLuv

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you!!! Big smile Yes, I notice that there is a lot of fanfiction for other couples, but I love virika, so I wanted to add more virika ff to the collection :)
virika-23 Senior Member
virika-23
virika-23

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
awesome update loved the whole update loved virika scene and mansi scene totaly amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing

KryanVirikaLuv

sushmakryan IF-Rockerz
sushmakryan
sushmakryan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
awesome update 
loved the whole 
loved the viren care about his child