Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir Azeem Chaudary, the Egg Allergy and making sense of it all (Page 2)

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpThumbs Up KUDOS to all great minds who thought of this Nadia ji CoolCoolCoolCool with all his perfect DARK SHADES filled with flaws n katharnak harkathon  SahirAzeemChaudary just ROCKS dis show ClapClap I love himHeart i hate him Evil Smilebut cant ignore or stay away u see Wink 
Fingers crossd Ermmto see how he puts a face next week revealing the truth to his darling Aarzoo Embarrassed Go Man Go Thumbs Up

Agamfan Senior Member
Agamfan
Agamfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed reading your analysis. 
Only thing you forgot to justify was where Sahir hires fake customer where Aarzoo gives presentation and that fake customer insults Aarzoo and Sahir calls off the deal or doesn't want to do business any longer because he insulted Aarzoo. 

I mean I know Sahir was just showing off to Aarzoo that she is more important than than his customers / deal

Is it necessary ?
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agamfan

Only thing you forgot to justify was where Sahir hires fake customer where Aarzoo gives presentation and that fake customer insults Aarzoo and Sahir calls off the deal or doesn't want to do business any longer because he insulted Aarzoo. 

I mean I know Sahir was just showing off to Aarzoo that she is more important than than his customers / deal

Is it necessary ?

He did that as part of his promise to show her his good side.. That was totally planned to reinforce that he cares about her more than anything else.
It was manipulative of him... To set it up such that she would see him as her savior and be more drawn to him.
However even there he objected to the excessive dialogs from the clientLOL... Ending up showing his true care...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AgamfanSoaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agamfan

Is it necessary ?

If you remember he told the customer ke dialogue zaida ho gae ... the customer took it too far, he hadnt asked him to go to that extent  ... but despite that customer thing was ok because it was his attempt to impress her, also it happened after the knife scene ... where he told her now you will only see nice side of mine ...  problem is they showed sahir to have feelings for her, do self analysis ... with that not caring about risking her life didn't make sense ... everything else does ... because like we said there is a conflict going on within him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agamfan

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

Hmm somehow I didn't find the egg allergy scene odd, maybe because in my eyes Sahir redeemed himself by putting his life on line just minutes after that incident. Of course two wrongs don't make a right, but i think sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Unless Arzoo declares her love openly, how will he convince Zaki. He has promised Rehman that he will get ZA-Sam married because she is pregnant and also because the deal signing hinges on this Nikaah. 
An evil idea germinates in his mind to gain Arzoo;s confidence, he knows how the egg allergy works, he is prepared, things could go wrong but he is not thinking about the negatives just yet, he is confident that Arzoo will say ILU when she finds out he saved her life. But Arzoo doesn't and then he makes the next move, threatens to drown, again anything can go horribly wrong here, Arzoo is terribly frightened of water, she may not be able to conquer her fear, she may not be able to pull him out in time, and yet he is still willing to take the risk. 

I am not condoning what Sahir did, I am just saying thats what Sahir is, the risk taker, and he does go over the edge at times like he burnt the factory to eliminate the workers by taking away their livelihoods. Love him or hate him, Sahir is a character with sharp edges. Like he tells Arzoo that the knife is because of its sharpness otherwise a blunt knife is of no use really. 

When I think about it, what drew me to Humsafars was the dark character of Sahir, most of the times we see the perfect, can do no wrong type of guys on our screens and all the manipulators are usually the anti heros. He is refreshing because he does not fit into the stereo types at all. Not too many writers have the inclination to write a character like Sahir and rarely do actors like Harshad come along to breathe life into it and make him real  Call it my super fangiri but I simply 
love Sahir in all his shades. LOL 

I am perfectly ok with Sahir doing dark deeds and i also agree he is mostly unpredictable and thar makes him fun to watch Cool but like i said its not about good or bad a character does ... its' about if it makes sense or not in the context of who they are shown to be  ... just like agamfan pointed out the client thing ... he cared even there when the client went too far despite it being his plan ... so I cant see egg thing as him just taking risk ... yes if he was shown to have no feelings towards her at all, him going to this extent and taking this risk would be a risk and a dark deed by the hero ... but when he is conflicted between his feelings for her and the challenge, his heart and his mind ... it shows he does have some feelings of love for her ... so under the circumstances him not thinking twice about her life doesn't make much sense ... him risking his own life is perfectly fine because that shows he is a risk taker ... its' quite possible writers may give an altogether different explanation or none at all LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 27 December 2014 at 9:46pm

prettypri

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

To be honest i m liking the show more now ...Big smile

Yea  I see you are scaring less kids these days LOL

prettypri

-Chipper-Treat- IF-Sizzlerz
-Chipper-Treat-
-Chipper-Treat-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Loved this sahirilious post.
Super.
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Am sure itna complicate kisi aur char ne nahi kiya tha hoga...Confused

i remember i was like this for Anuraag for few days...where tani use to shed buckets of tears for Anu n he use to enjoy with Nupur Angry but later even that got sorted LOL

coming back to Sahir Azeem Chaudhry ...so its the game of Denial wads Sahir is playing Day Dreaming but not the deal n most probably "she's mine" wala game too ...Embarrassed ..hayee rabba this makes it even more interesting n exciting ...

Zaki Sahir scene: 
When Zaki told him he loves her and she loves him ... his reaction was such a give away ... how can he claim to love what belongs to him? How dare he ...

i just like it sooo much when Sahir gets all possessive for Arzoo LOLeven with that client trap...he did commented on him saying "kuch zyada nahi kaha"

The Challenge:
What was the real challenge? To prove she is money minded for the deal or it was actually to prove arzoo is his? That Zaki can't claim her!

yes it is ...i got this the moment he holds Zaki collar

I love you and the hug:
Then came the i love and the hug after arzoo does the MandM ... one look in his eyes ... and the smile that he gave zaki ... it wasn't to tell him that look i proved she is a gold digger ... it was to tell him see she belongs to me ... she is mine! She loves me not you!

yea right Ermm tabhi...

He has been too hurt in the past ... to let love over take him ... he does love her but he just won't admit it ... he just won't let love over power him! Also he feels no one can love him, he was not made to be loved ... the gift scene ... his eyes gave it all ... how can someone love me like this? Forever? Me? Is it real? Broken Heart
 if so what am I doing to her? Connect it with the Paratha scene ... when arzoo said u look good when you smile ... how his smile faded ... and he asked otherwise i don't? His fear over took, his insecurity that no one is ready to accept him as he is! He is not loveable!

it was his real self n he got nervous for a bit...she may not like his usual self Broken Heart

now i like Sahir even more than before Confused thanks to "The Joint production" n the char is making special ways for us to like it Day Dreaming

Go to top