Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 90)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Would it be pushing my luck if I wanted the next update ASAP too? 

not at all actually

Coming right upBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I wanna know what's going on in R&B's mind regarding II and their situation. He always seems so nonchalant, so unaffected, so in control! Is he like that with all the girls or is he faking it in front of II?

It will all unravel when Srikanth comes, sooner than later...

He cant always be so mysteriousBig smile
or will he beWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Wings-of-Fire

Abhinaiscool Senior Member
Abhinaiscool
Abhinaiscool

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Ohhh this couple is so intriguing... You again left us in suspense girl... Ek update with them talking or Atleast him saying something about her to somebody anybody!!!!!
Btw I lov the conversations between you n the other members it's like am back in india chatting with my friends. the whole iyer family here reminds me of my BFF's family back in india...Missing them  a lottt. 

N u have me hooked on indiaforums yaar this is my second post after a whole year;) 

Happy new year :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Part 34
Color Coordination & Rhythm

Why are you HOME?" she asked nosilyBig smile
"I was taking a nap" he saidTongue
Like they routinely questioned each other like thatBig smile
"Where are the kids? she askedBig smile
He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to point to the rec room
"I want Shravu" Embarrassedshe said standing ground... like cemented to somewhere near  the door way of a lounge/ seating area hanging out room... leading towards the rec room...
He didn't tell her what he wanted, she knew...
"WHY DID THEY COME HERE?"ShockedAngry
"The baby cries too much Nandan says" he said coolly approaching herConfusedOuch
AS IF HE AGREED, 
HE SLEEPS 6 HOURS ON A SUNDAY WHY WOULD HE NOT THINK BABIES ARE ANNOYING (Ermmm never mind how much I SLEPTWink)
"We are late for an appointment we better leave, she sprinted towards the rec room door, but couldnt get there fast enough... he held her
"They are in the middle of a game"Big smile
REALLY? 
She nervously zipped and unzipped her hoodie a few cms with every breath... he stared at that mesmerized...

HOW MANY ROOMS DOES THIS PLACE HAVE?
100?
DO THEY HAVE THEIR OWN GPS?

While she was trying to answer such pressing topographical questions
"You should just let them play some more" he said
BEHIND HER

AND DO WHAT? she shrieked, turning around...Shocked

He reached and in one stroke ZIPPP, with his left hand...
She heard the zipper sound for days, weeks? months?...

GET LOST... she said huskily, walking back in fast forward
Landing on the couch as he lowered himself slowly

HOW COME YOU ALWAYS NEED A SHAVE WHEN WE "SEE" EACH OTHER (she meant something else of course)ShockedCry
He rubbed his jaw with his looong slender fingers... neat nails...
she scrambled to zip her hoodie... as he swiftly lowered himself imprisoning her on the couch...Big smile
IN A SLEEP DRUGGED STATE HE WAS WAY QUICKER

THIS WAS THE EXACT FEAR THAT GRIPPED HER EVERY TIME SHE SAW HIM EVERY TIME, FEAR GRIPPED HER WHEN SHE LEFT HIM THE FEAR STAYED WITH HER FOREVER
What every pore craved and whatever every pore wanted and hungered she got...both her hands on the zipper latch...

H eput his hand on hers... stalling her from zipping it back... she lay there ON A DAY BED IN HOUSE WITH HIM LEANING DOWN ON HER...
"Your tee does not match the hoodie" he said
REALLY? THERE WAS A RULE IN MALCHA MARG THAT PEOPLE HAD TO DRESS COORDINATED?
"I did not get the memo she hissed
The half smile came and went in a split second...

"YOU NEVER SHAVE" she shrieked
"I would wear a nose ring, I would let my hair down, BUT YOU NEVER SHAVE" she blurted LIKE AN IDIOT
HE SMILED WIDE... " Did u actually say that?" look
TELL HIM II, TELL HIM WHAT ALLL U WOULD DO IF U KNEW HE LIKED IT, U WOULD WEAR HIS FAVE LIP GLOSS WEAR HIS FAVE BRA...
I MEAN PLEASING HIM IS WHY UVE BEEN PLACED ON THIS EARTH

She shoved him and tried to escape... as they tussled..."Thodaade" she cursed... "Vidu da" she moaned...
Akka would say "its the most magical time of of a week... Sat or Sunday afternoons when u both wake up from naps and find each other in the bed"
SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT AKKA MEANT

Langorous... lazy... stretching moaning... stretching some more like a cat... they floated and ballet-ed and spun and intertwined on the couch... 
She told herself she was fighting... he told himself... we dont know what he told himself

up down up down each one losing their shortly held advantage every few minutes... her hoodie half way down both arms... until he tore it off and flung it down...
her damp hair in silky luscious tendrils fully open all over bothe their forms... they slithered and floated and slithered like they were underwater
He finally showed her whos boss and captured her lips

"I HAD NO IDEA I WOULD SEE U TODAY" he said softly... hoarsely

and then began plundering...she let go of her ziper latch and attempted to push him only resulting in running her fingers through his hair
They kissed like they kissed the first time and second time and thrid time...

Her moan told him she hated his stubble... popsicles... rainbows... walks in the park...
 smelling his neck... holding his watch... rubbing her chin on his collar bone...
She felt his palm on her tee floating down from her neck she wore her laciest gauziest bra... if it can even be called that if he was numb from 8 hours of skiing 
he would still be able to tell how aroused she was as his hand travelled down...
he bent down and opened his lips on the V of the tee... tasting a drop of the chocolate icing
that spilled as she shoved it in her mouth a second ago... a loud agonized moan escaped her... a LOUD ONE... as his toes felt hers... she curled hers buckling...

She inhaled his heady scent... his hair, his clothes... the day bed, with the twilight glow from outside... Akka is right... "this is the best thing after a nap"
He thanked her for wearing the nose ring and washing her hair and not braiding it... her neck her face her nose was in soaked bliss
He traced the letters O L D N A V Y on the side of her thigh... she felt like she was choking... she grabbed his hand... and he pinned her back on the couch/bed
"your bra doesnt match either" he said...her strap peeking from near her shoulder revealing black lace

Note to self:

1. Always wear a tee shirt bra  with skinny tees
2. GET RID OFF ALL YOUR SKINNY TEES
3. MAKE SURE ur b matches
4. Make sure the colors match IN GENERAL, DUDE WILL QUESTION otherwise
5. Wear bib if u plan to eat gooey chocolate cake
6. Not necessary to follow Iyer traditions at NON IYERS (READ BHALLAS) don't take shoes off, you will know what Rakshasan's toes feel like

Note to Rakshasan:
1. DO NOT TRICK PEOPLE by loaning car to friends
2. Do not take long naps in the afternoon, you are a healthy young Dude, GET A LIFE. WHY ARE U HOME SLEEPING?
3. THODAADE in Tamil means Don't touch me. Vidu Da mean leave me aloneEmbarrassed
4. Geometry lessons first now English lessons.. HIRE YOUR OWN GODDAMN TEACHERCry

He looked down deeply at her... she lifted her right hand and did finger kangi... her fingers completely buried in his "hair cut once a year" head
Her phone rang ... somewhere... she didnt know where the lil cloth pouch bag was...
he would go get his car keys, and she would go get the kid...
She wouldnt protest the ride home... he wouldnt comb his hair that evening..

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhanon23ragzpAnya512dinzy26AmritashettyAastha26ishra7nerdjojosnekkentineha.byhm111Shipra30Preethu15friendofallluks28ocean28srsan12adlin1784sangeethbalaashni0905guy3jeetegataara113monalisa123Simmideepakeviltwin_14cool_arpanaNeha07banksiiDT_FanTuc_MobSA1234KM03Raviaasai-AditiSswa6sparkleaminawendy25charlie1950felciyamodernfamilyTanjoreGirlJyoe.Harshita.sparikhVsoujanya-Payal-avni_19Wings-of-Firesweety_10putti77janani_divanPrabh.virgo_gurl

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goosecool

Ohhh this couple is so intriguing... You again left us in suspense girl... Ek update with them talking or Atleast him saying something about her to somebody anybody!!!!!
Btw I lov the conversations between you n the other members it's like am back in india chatting with my friends. the whole iyer family here reminds me of my BFF's family back in india...Missing them  a lottt. 

N u have me hooked on indiaforums yaar this is my second post after a whole year;) 

Happy new year :)

i love THAT MORE THAN THE TALEBig smile
THANK SO VERY MUCH

happy reading

I just posted another partBig smile

Neha07

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

HE talked. Day Dreaming

THEY...ahem...talked. Blushing

Can we get a recalculation on the charges that are to be billed to Ms. II after this *ahem*...chivalrous offer to driver her home? ROFL

Studying cardio while R&B is giving me premature ventricular contractions. The text lies. There is no cure for such cardiac abnormalities. No cure. I'm setting myself up for doom. 

I need another update. Yes. Shamelessly demanding it. 

PS: I find I read each update twice - once very quickly to see what happens, then again very slowly, drinking in every nuance of their actions, words, thoughts, feelsEmbarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-AditiSJyoeNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

HE talked. Day Dreaming

THEY...ahem...talked. Blushing

Can we get a recalculation on the charges that are to be billed to Ms. II after this *ahem*...chivalrous offer to driver her home? ROFL

Studying cardio while R&B is giving me premature ventricular contractions. The text lies. There is no cure for such cardiac abnormalities. No cure. I'm setting myself up for doom. 

I need another update. Yes. Shamelessly demanding it. 

PS: I find I read each update twice - once very quickly to see what happens, then again very slowly, drinking in every nuance of their actions, words, thoughts, feelsEmbarrassed 

OMG!! THANKS SO MUCH Payal

I cannot believe the kind of things you say about it

MAKES IT SO WORTH MY WHILE TO WRITEEmbarrassed
Its that one beat that just pop... I know what u meanEmbarrassed

JUSTT FOR THAT LOVELY COMMENT ANOTHER UPDATE...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodh-AditiSavni_19-Payal-

-AditiS Goldie
-AditiS
-AditiS

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
unexpected update.  It's hawt n am Day Dreaming EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Nisha0604

Go to top