Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 85)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Part 30
Just "sex" and Strategy

She told herself many hours Sunday night she was a FOOL an utter fool in being so crazy... she stepped back from the situation and analyized it clinically like an auditor she was
"I go to get some work done as a service provider and make out with the client?'

She cringed... ashamed at what she had done... she was thinking with her mind, not with her heart as she was the last three weeks

He had appeatred suddenly in her life... her life was not sad or tragic or barren
She loved Amma and Appa and Akka's fanmily,s he was almost over Subbu as well
she DID NOT EXPECT R&BEmbarrassed
Did not, what was MAINLY a professional rivalry had begun growing arms and legs of attraction, intense sexual attraction she had never experienced beforeEmbarrassed
She channeled conevrsation with Akka on the swing on Saturday...yep... it was goddamn new...Embarrassed
He made her heart race at the very thought... she carried his love making bruises like it was the most prized posession... she had begun dreaming about himEmbarrassed

I HAVE TO SHAKE THIS THING OFFShocked
I AM GOING TO DO MY BEST TO GET OUT OF ITShocked

Work work work work...Clap
she did great in college and Grad school and preparing for CPA she COULD DO ITClap

she didnt bring the word LOVE into any of her self recriminating thoughts
PHEW!! So far so good!
Its just SEX...Embarrassed

Hes a bum... hes a good looking bum... that must practice the art of laying the net and making catches
II U are an idiot

R&B U are a Rakshasan she lay back tired and weary... at 2 AM ish...

She got in to work early to compensate for slacking off during the weekend... no emails from R&B on the cost structure or on the benchmark. All is well... or I will hope it is
Baldev and her were going to Gurgaon, the IS folks were there already, the Gurgaon showroom was BIGG they had over 30 people in Accounting alone,there were a lot of emails exchanged about the 
new infrastructure Excelsior was investing in had invested in a phased manner to support the deployment... it was goingt o take a while, but Gurgaon was priority
Ashwini was already spending mornings there...

They were going to test on a "sliver" this week, she had meetings all week with Excelsior and the Gurgaon accounting folks, she would "test" the deployment by porting legacy transactions in the new system

Go live was not until after Pongal/sankranti.. where when some one came into the Gurgaon showroom for example to buy an automobile, everything related to transaction processing/oayments/receipts/credits would all be seamlessly performed by the new KMPG Software
Wishful thinking? Maybe? But just like any software project, things were going to get pushed out

She had a serious braid today... not a hair out of place, even her newly acquired sexy locks were pinned away she wore a navy trouser and a watered down blue Gap shirt
All her Western outfits were acquired during trips to Georgia Tech... over 20 or 30 of them... she still had some new shirts put away
Desi? Boutqiues, street, regular stores... ALL OVER TOWN.. and some were definitely stolen form Akka's closet

They got to the shoroom around Noonish her C report Chanchal Sharma was with her... Chachal was erratic... was involved with a married man and had broken up so was a mess usually
II shuddered thinking how that must be

She ignored texts from Akka and Amma all morning just plugging away

They had a meeting at 1, Baldev was already there.. with bad news
She was FURIOUS

She walked into the meeting room, Ranjan was not there, just the showroom head a couple of other chela types...
"We EXPECTED you to be prepared, aisa nahi chalega sir" "We have a SET schedule, its a HUGE company, workshops bhi hain aapke, this is not the only showroom hamey yahan se end of Jan nikalkar baaqi jaana hai"
The man mumbled, Mr Bhatia was there too the Acctg head

"Sir aap sab apne apne intranet par hain? YEH NAYA SOFTWARE HAMARA WEB BASED HAI... ur connectivity reports are so BAD... kaise kaam karte hain aap log"
the door opened
She turned to look
Rakshasan... she was HOPPING MAD

whether he UNDERSTOOD SW deployment or not she did not know but she was going to give it to him today

He wore navy cargo shorts and a grey blue stripy tee... and flip flops

That made her SO MAD

AND HE WAS CLEAN SHAVEN

REALLY? she asked in her mind...

"Whats going on?" he asked casually
They were in Ranjan's conf room every showroom had ONE such room

"Your connectivity is bad, Ashwini has been here a week none of the reports indicate its this bad"
He walked over slowly to see the paper reports, in his defense HE HAD NO IDEA how Ranjan ran the ship or ships
He was never interested in any of this, after grad school he never returned seriously, he didnt care for the automobile sales biz
Didnt excite him, didnt appeal to him at all

She stood up and furiously handed him a sheaf of papers

"We dont even have digital records Mr Bhalla"
Ashwini walked in shaking her head... "Us par bhi kaam nahi kar raha, that other section, jahan Accounts payable waale hain"
Baldev and her started to talk
Mr Bhatia looked like he couldnt care less
"I will let Baldev decide since he is my boss but we are pushing EVERYTHING out because of this, Gurgaon wont be deployed and functioning until Feb and the cost sheets I gave u on Wednesday" she said

"Thursday at 3" he corrected... 
IDIOT HOW COULD U FORGET WHEN U MADE AN ASS OF YOURSELF II?
HOW COULD U
He remembers it and he is throwing it on your face

"sorry that was a SLIP, Thursday from 3:00 to 3:15? u think" she challeneged
"More like 3:20" he said "Oh I can play this game!" tone

"Mr Bhalla you may not get the who purpose behind this exercise, your Dad says u live in Paris... (wonder what u do there besides steal from Louvre) but this is like a giant puzzle, every piece has to fit JUST RIGHT

One thing moves slightly it throws the entire Project's calendar off

The connectivity reports u gave us for this showroom were inaccurate, yahan din mein 17 ghante reliable internet rehta hai, KAISE deploy karenge? Raat ko systems run kaise karenge?
Roz raat ko crash ho jaayega...not possible
Mr Bhatia mumbled :Wog Airtel se hum log is month, Khurana ji Jan ya Feb, kab change karne ka plan hai?

Whoever this Khurana was DIDNT KNOW

He watched her agitated, angry and using every opportunity to give back to him
She was furious for being insulted about the benchmarking stuff

"Have u discussed it with Mr Ranjan?" he asked
"He was supposed to be HERE" she said

Baldev "I got a text, he cant make it hes in Chandigarh"

"Can we stop here today and reconvene?" Ashwini asked
"Aisa hi karna padega" She nodded
Baldev tried to pacify, he suspected II was really MAD about something

REALLY MADEmbarrassed

R&B watched her unperturbed... he was neither emotionally invested in his Dad's biz nor financially

She had won this round... he wondered how he could win the match...he was definitely intriguedEmbarrassed

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhdinzy26hemabAmritashettylovishraAastha26ishra7rr66neha.balwayssmilingShipra30yhm111luks28friendofallsangeethbalaocean28srsan12jeetegaSimmideepakbanksiiDT_Fanguy3cool_arpanaNeha07rupzgalSA1234KM03ashni0905Tuc_MobRaviaasaiIshra2015sparkleaminacharlie1950Hsp.canadafelciya..TeriDeewani..sparikhJyoeVsoujanya.Harshita.-Payal-avni_19Ashu25Wings-of-Firesweety_10putti77janani_divanPrabh.virgo_gurlMysticRiverNichuss

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Too much biz Cry Cry Cry yes she wins this round.. Tganks to her accounting skills n work.. R$B loses as he doesnt care abt his dad or his business or both.. Lol..
What next.. Is she fighting him or herself..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

columbia

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Again commenting before reading. I know we all are giving you a hard time with the demands of updates, so thank you very much for granting the wishes!
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hmmm 
Agitation and anticipation 

Achaa hai 
-AditiS Goldie
-AditiS
-AditiS

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
how close to reality II can get.. I was reminded of my own resolutions in past to try my best to put xyz out of mind LOL
and her need to score over R&B when he was not even trying, is so ummm.. real

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoecolumbiaNisha0604

lovishra Newbie
lovishra
lovishra

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
yar u r just an awsome writer...ClapClapClap...read all ur updates in 2 days...even though i'm down with feverTongueTongueTongue...mom thinks i've gone crazy n chatting wid friends...wat she doesnt know is i'm reading ur update hiding in a blanket...hehehe...could'nt post reply frm my cell...so logged in fr 5 min...plz continue...n take a bow fr ur speed upates...i dont know hw ur managing to type sooo much...i know hw much pain it is...

Edited by lovishra - 02 January 2015 at 6:10am

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Too much biz Cry Cry Cry yes she wins this round.. Tganks to her accounting skills n work.. R$B loses as he doesnt care abt his dad or his business or both.. Lol..
What next.. Is she fighting him or herself..
Ashu
Dont fret
The next one is just for u breezy and light
Hes not going anywhere

Atleast until Srikanth gets here

SoLOL
YOUR LAST LINE IS ITClap

Ashu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Part 31
List of Complaints & Imagination horses

They pushed everything out during the week, she was like an ostrich with her head buried in the work sand... she avoided going to the showroom through the week,
she met Mr Ranjan at the Daily Perk three times though, around 9 AM... tues, Wed or Thursday, on Thursday he admitted "Its a pleasure to see you Ms Iyer, 
so when my 8 O Clock ends I come by to grab a cup of coffee so I can wish you a good morning...

He seemed really impressed unlike the brat of her son. Baldev communicated all the changes, Ranjan in turn promised they 
will try and accomplish everything required in order to get on to reliable connectivity as quickly as possible... emails on that started trickling in giving 
her hope by Friday.

In fact one had the heading Ms IYER'S LIST OF "Complaints" and it was from R&B!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAD COPIED MR BANSAL
RASCAL!! Like she was not being professional, she was not a team player and spent her days coming up with lists on clients
Like she was cooking up the deficiencies at Excelsior
ITS NOT MY BAAP KI COMPANY U JERK
TAKE IT PERSONALLY IF U WANT BUT YOUR OPERATIONS SUCK
MILO MUJHE, I WILL PUSH U OFF THE 20THEvil Smile

She was too furious at him to respond "TO ALL" she almost threatened Baldev with dire consequences if he didnt handle it "appropriately"
He was beginning to be baffled by her whole behaviorROFL

Any way Mr Ranjan ...
He was wealthy, he could have  the Air Tel CEO parked at the Gurgaon showroom if he wanted to, she cursed mutely

Amma was upset she wasnt spending enough time home... like during the break up with Subbu, she speculated with Appa in the mornings
"What could be wrong with her?"
"She is really busy, the new client, though they are wealthy and its a huge operation, is not as sophisticated as a multi national company Madhu, they are JUST A CAR DEALERSHIP ONLY" Appa said
There seemed to be a visible resentment in his tone since Samyukta's baby shower, like he had HOPED something for a second when he saw II & 
R&B stand side by side talking with Mr Bansal and that image had somehow given him SOME HOPE

Though his mind would have never agreed considering the great Punjabi Iyer divide, the class divide the wealth divide, the diet divide
The Senior Bhalla scandal

There were ONLy divides nothing common

Oh! The only common thing was, THEY BOTH LOOKED SO GOOD TOGETHER
Appa had seen that that evening

The reason Appa was so eager about Srikanth (USUALLY AMMA was the one stalking him on II's marriage issues) was because he was in a way trying to erase that image of seeing teh two together

Nobody knew where II was @ in this whole drama... they had no clue what was going through her mind... they ONLY knew she HATED him
Or so she had told them...
So it was a good thing then Srikanth was coming

Vandu Akka also said the same thing to Amma and Appa on Thursday evening, when she viisted II was not home yet

She told Amma how much R&B is mean to her, Vandu hasnt seen him yet... so her protectiveness for her sister was untainted
Amma Appa KNOWS how R&B looks... and Appa had even seen him look at II at Samyukta's
When she was singing... Appa felt there was something more to professional rivalry and work difference of opinions

Amma and Vandu? NO CLUE

II didnt take any care in dressing up, not after that green saree green font fiasco...
She was hoping for the week to be over soon

It was Friday and she was working at her desk, a HUGE bunch of flowers arrived with a box of expensive Belgian chocolates
The guy was wearing  a Excelsior uniform... her intestines took the bus out of her mouth...
"Aapke liye" he said

OFCOURSE MERE LIYE HAI, NAHI TO YAHA KYON LAAYEGA? U KNOW WHERE BALDEV SITS, ASHWINI SITS... OFCOURSE ITS FOR ME.. Rakshasan... that familiar slow burning heat enevloped her

"its NOTHING" left her cube like a bunch of bees were attacking it..."its OK EVEN IF ITS ONLY SEX" started unpacking all over her cube... putting pictures on the wall and setting up furniture
BUT... II was FURIOUS 
"Kisne bheja?" she asked civilly

"SIR NE" he said
"Ranjan Sir ne?" she asked smiling suddenly calm

"NAHI" "Chhotey SIR NE" he said and FLED the very next second

She wore a green cotton kurta and a yellow chudidaar from Stop... NO DUPATTA... ARGHHH
She stormed out of her office and took the elevator

HOW DARE HE
HOW DARE HE
I JUST CLOBBERED HIM ON MONDAY, HE SENDS ME FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

Rakshasan... what does he think he is...

Like THATS GOING TO HELP...
She stormed into his room

"Your flowers!!!" she said slamming it on the desk

He was on his imac.. on his lap... feet up on the table swinging side to side on his chair like he was hoping he were at an amusement park
CLEAN SHAVEN again... in a coffee corduroy shirt and SHORTS and flip flops...
He looked up from his work like he didnt care she was here

No excitement no joy no anger no REACTION
Pesavum maatan REACT um panna maatan Rakshasan
HE WONT TALK NOR WILL HE REACT...

DO NOT SEND ME FLOWERS, OR CHOCOLATES EVER AGAIN
We have a professional relationship ONLY Mr Bhalla

Dont let your imagination horses run WILD... they might flee the ranch some day" sarcastic
He let her rant for the three minutes... his eyes taking in the untidy tendrils all over her face from her new hair style, her face flushed, her bindi crooked... the plunging neckline of her kurta

The stone on her nose ring matched her kurta, he felt something stir on the inside
But at that very moment she was DONE
she turned and started stomping out...

"It was from Samyukta actually" he said softly, she hadnt bothered to read the cardROFL

She just decided to jump off the 20th...Cry

Edited by Nisha0604 - 02 January 2015 at 7:40am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhragzpAnya512dinzy26hemabAmritashettyAastha26ishra7rr66neha.byhm111alwayssmilingShipra30friendofallluks28adlin1784ocean28srsan12sangeethbalaashni0905guy3Neha07alka2001TheSunShinejeetegaSimmideepakeviltwin_14sree1413monalisa123banksiiDT_FanTuc_MobSA1234KM03modernfamilyfelciya-AditiSdasvsparkleaminaJyoe.Harshita.sparikharshi21avni_19Ashu25Wings-of-Fire-Payal-sweety_10putti77janani_divanPrabh.virgo_gurl

Go to top