Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 75)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Had PM'd the following to Nisha, but her, and this story, and my love for R&B require that I post it here. 

Nisha! 

Holy hell. I don't know what to say. I've been reading this since the day you started it and I am in LOVE with this story. Not posting on your thread because I'm supposed to be on a IF hiatus until boards are over next week, but your FF is the only IF window I have had open for days, and I find myself feverishly refreshing during every study break. 

I LOVE this career minded, headstrong Ishita who thinks she knows what she wants but can't help but get pulled in my R&B's irresistible...erm...advances? EmbarrassedLOL

As for the man himself. Need I say I'm in love? With him and his stubble. And unruly hair. I'm in love with all of it. 

The latest update - Google Translator and Andamans...his text - "did you tell her...?" ...II's heart clenched and so did mine. My God this man. He owns my heart as he proceeds to unknowingly steal II's. Blushing (His Text is what practically forced me to finally break my silence and PM you!)

I'm off to read it all again from the beginning as I wait very impatiently (despite your rapid fast updates, thank you for that, but I just can't get enough, and I'm becoming quite greedy when it comes to your quick updates) for your next update. I shall also hit the 'Like' button this time as I dont' think I've done that as yet...but you see, usually after every update I sit in a daze and swoon over R&B...I am not to be blamed. It's all him. Blushing

On that note, I've gathered by the discussion on the thread (which I also love) that you live on the West Coast? Happy New year to you in advance, and I hope you enjoy bringing in 2015 with the family. Wishing you a very wonderful, prosperous year ahead!

THANK YOU FOR II & R&B! Seriously, I could go on and on...maybe post exam, I will. I shall post on the thread and tell you my favorite bits of every chapter post my boards. Coming soon. Wait for it. 

LOVE YOU FOR THIS STORY. Heart It makes me: Blushing

Happy New Year and God Bless!!

Love, 
P

PS: Did she just dream of being his wife in the last update?!?!? ROFLBlushing

OMG!!

Thanks so very much!! Payal

Dont know what to say
Thanks for loving the tale, the gang of girls THEY ARE ALL MINEEmbarrassed
What a beautiful note.
You have to thank Columbia, ITS A ALL HER
If she hadnt PMed me one week ago

I would still be ranting over DT's wig and Ishita's nobilityCry

I READ  your post THREE TIMES, well 4 if u count the PMEmbarrassed
Holy Hell indeedWink
I am happy I am sending a bunch of women over the edge... satisfies the mass murderer in meEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hemanshiJyoe

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
NGO & Geometry Lessons
Part 26

"What do u think of the US kanna" Appa asked as she shoved samosas and gajar ka halwa into her pie hole in frustration
"Kedaikale" (Couldnt get the jalebis) the maid had told and made her own judgementCry
"Mmm"? she mumbled stuffing her face againEmbarrassed

"Did u tell her how you survived" danced on the screen by the halwa
She wanted to pick up a handful and smear it ALL OVER the screen
"NO MOONJILA" "on his FACE"AngryCry
She imagined that... it somehow turned to him applying some unspeakbly gooey thing erotically all over her, as his eyes danced openly on her aroused agony
"RAKSHASAN AVAN, HE WILL DO ANYTHING" (The devil that he is)
She leaned back, suddenly wearyCry

WEARY ALREADY? AFTER THE THRID KISS, ERMMM...FOURTH IF U INCLUDED HERS?Embarrassed OR 5TH?Confused
GREAT! KANAKKU KAALI,Angry MY MATH SKILLS ARE HOSEDAngry
Ive forgotten how to count... a CPA that doesnt know her numbers...Cry
She shut her eyes and wiped the samosa crumbs off her lips

It stung it was sore... and it was FULLERBlushing
She let her index finger rove over it like his did
"What do u think of the US Kanna" APPA ASKED AGAIN

"They still hate Obama though gas prices are lowest its ever been, the economy might actually grow 4% in the last qtr"LOL
Appa laughed out loud at that...

"Ille I meant WHAT ABOUT LIVING THERE?"
She sat up shocked opened her eyes and looked at Appa
"Why Pa?"
"Would u ever go there?" Appa asked
"I could... may be I could... Enn enna kanda pidikaleya? Dont u like me any more?" she accused
Appa sat down across from her and squeezed her chudidar clad knee...
"I am trying to hate u like I "hate" vandu" Appa answered crypticallyEmbarrassed
MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO THE US, FAR FAR AWAY FROM HIM
I wont plot waste time over how to get back at him, I wont fear his touch, wont absolutely beg for it... will never hear myself moan like that again
Wont feel the rasp anymore, Appa can save on cold creams"
"I might apply for jobs in the new year" SHE LIED AGAINWink

There are so many that will help" Appa lied too
"Yaar?" (WHO?) She askedConfused
Natesan Mama was talking about his brother's son... he lives in the US" Appa dragged haltingly

"APPA Uve heard of Monster, Linked In and Tech jobs.com and Appa 
BTW EVERY IYER FAMILY HAS SOMEONE IN THE US" FYI APPA I AM NOT SURE WHERE U ARE GOING WITH THIS BUT I WILL TELL YOU toneShocked

"I know I know Kanna... but he seems eager to help"Big smile
"He should start an NGO"ROFL
Appa burst out laughing

II HAD NO IDEA this "helper" was Srikanth the proverbial Iyer maapla (son in law) US educated and or US settled
"Natesan Mama said he couldnt come for Christmas break he might in January, he will be a good resource"
"APPA GOOGLE IS THE BEST RESOURCE"

Rakshasan uses Google ALL THE TIME..ROFL. HE Knew Akka worried about me and now wants to know if I assuaged her worry
I mean what would HE DO WITHOUT GOOGLE, HE WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH HE TORTURES ME...her 
thoughts wandered to the way he linked his fingers on hers on her bare waist... she trying to push his right hand away, 
he  trying to lose her fingers and caress the bare skin, how she finally LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTED
THERE... ITS ALL YOURS.. she had moaned grabbing a bunch of hair on his head with her left hand... and she had felt the smile on under her left ear...
"THANKS I was going to apply for permit but didnt have enough time" sorta way
RAKSHASANBlushing
HE KNOWS WHAT MY BELLY BUTTON FEELS LIKE NOW... HIS THUMB LEARNED HOW TO DRAW CRICLES USING ITBlushing

"Google cant be as good as a person Kanna, well anyway Mama said he will have us over to meet the man... neenga enna solrel MEET THE GUY," Appa tried to be "cool"
"The human Google?" she muttered hoarsely still reeling thinking about Rakshasan's thumb on her navel...

Cut to Saturday morning...
Oh! BTW Friday, SHE WORKED FROM HOMEROFL
She would work from home until Excelsior shifts to PlutoClap
She told Baldev that... well not exactly that... but somewhat like that...
She just said another lie... OK...Cry

She sat on the swing, maid spread damp laundry Amma was cooking up s storm she had invited the Natesans, all the visiting family etc...
She was wearing a red skinny tee and a jammies with treble clef  patterns all over it
Amma insisted II wake at 6 or 7 on weekends and sing for an hour or two she attempted to kidnap and bring home as many "paattu" vocal lesson teachers as she could
II would even agree but wouldnt have time

Amma's orders "U are going to start lessons in 2015" "I dont care... u need to know atleast 100 Deekshithar Kritis, you barely know 18"
She nodded reluctantly...
She didnt wake at 6 or 7 , she practiced in the afternoon if work didnt demand her attention
These days find and replace work with RAKSHASAN

What she talked today with Vandu Akka on the swing we will save it for later, it might require a couple chapters...
But she swung nevertheless, anda agreed to take Shravu to Penguins of Madagascar at Vasant Vighar PVR at 7:30...

The Natesans left at 6, Amma made her sing two kritis, Natesan Mama's brother (SRIKANTH'S PARENTS RECORDED IT)
And handed out a dozen "baysh baysh" (its how carnatic songs are appreciatedClapEmbarrassedLOL)... she sang unawares... 
someone in Bay Area is going to watch/listen and swoon SHE DOES NOT KNOW

She entered the hall, pulling her wallet out the Rs.500 she had stuffed in there two days ago fell out, she bent down to pick it up
She wore boot cut blue jeans, Nordstroms... and a white shirt "Boyfriend style" it said at GAP
She knew WHY WHEN she WORE IT, one size too big, sleeves to long causing a cavernous pit in the front, revealing her lacy stuff on the inside, she had as many buttons as she could done up without appearing like a prude
But she "showed" anyway

Her hair in a silky shampooed braid, she had gotten locks behind her ears this morning at the salon, Amma died of horror at how thick the locks were
"IDU ENNA DI FASHION WHAT FASHION IS THIS?" she demanded
But she LOVED THE semi circle clustered locks bobbing behind her ear
She bent to pick up her money... Shravu ran.. into a kid

NANDAN... she smiled ... UNTIL SHE SAW WHO HE HAD COME WITH
Tall unruly hair... REALLY TALL... in blue jeans and a navy and red check shirt with shoulder strap... she imagined grabbing those to pull him forward for the kiss... he would resist and the button would fly off
"U could have avoided that" she would whisper between evading his mouth
"U can sew it for me later" he would say

She didnt need to meet his gaze to turn red... she did even before
"CHITHI he goes to DPS RK Puram with me Nandannn" Shravu yelled
Nandan and Shravu chased each other shooting imaginary guns
Shravu in 4th Nandan in 5th
HOW CAN THEY BE FRIENDS? I MEAN WHY CANT THE SCHOOL ENFORCE RULES. CryCLASS 4 ONLY INTERACTS WITH CLASS 4. NO CLASS 5 KIDS SHOULD BE ANYWHERE CLOSEAngry
IN FACT THE CLASS 5 KIDS SHOULD BE IN HOUSED IN ANTARTICAEvil Smile
Rakshasan was on the phone as he let his gaze slide like that cheating drop of water... sliding from the eyebrow tip, down the cheek to the jaw 
and taking that heavenly plunge down the canyon until the twin mounds crushed it to death
Rakshasan!!! she turned after destroying the errant gaze between her twins ...Evil Smile
Not wanting to be coy and pull the edge of her shirt together..
She walked purposefully to the ticket counter and paid for herself and the kid
Stepped away before he could get there, and then suddenly like a rabid woman walked over and suggested
"I should pay for your tickets too since I owe you" she screeched breathlessly
"OH! Thats between us" he said softly

Edited by Nisha0604 - 01 January 2015 at 9:46am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhragzpdinzy26Amritashettyrr66neha.bAastha26ishra7yhm111alwayssmilingShipra30friendofallluks28adlin1784shivani_bvsangeethbalasrsan12jeetegaarnavkidevanitaara113Simmideepakeviltwin_14ashni0905sree1413guy3Neha07rupzgalbanksiiDT_FanTuc_MobSA1234KM03anoos123swa6PriteeMisrasparkleaminawendy25charlie1950seemamittalmodernfamily-AditiSsparikhJyoe.Harshita.-Payal-avni_19Ashu25Wings-of-Firesweety_10putti77janani_divan.chiquitita.virgo_gurlMysticRiverNichuss

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I'm commenting before reading the update, thanks for this btw. I'm sick on bed on new years and this story is keeping me warm so, I hope there are more updates tonight. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I'm commenting before reading the update, thanks for this btw. I'm sick on bed on new years and this story is keeping me warm so, I hope there are more updates tonight. 

Hey

I AM SO SORRY U ARE SICK I hope u feel better soonShocked
I was supposed to have SLEPT INCry
But looked at a Penguins bookmark laying on the carpet (my tyke's) last night and so HAD TO WRITE THIS ONE

ONE WORD THATS ALL IT TAKES to bring R&B and II under the same roof

Thanks for commenting BEFORE readingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoeWings-of-Fire

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Last paras i didnt get a word..

Is raman thrr?
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604