Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 71)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Omg!!! She is love with him.. Rofl her imagination.. Mental di she is... Pavam.. Thats ubbu is a useless moron.. She is love... Her imagination on d saing cracked me up.. Rofl.. She iamgined herself to be married to rakshasan!?!?!?!?!?!? Hahahhahahahah.. Awesome that part is... Paaviii my heart skipped a beat when i read unknown number di!!! He is in love... Omg they are in love... Why do i feel his stubble on me when she thinks of him.. M dead

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by ashu9

Am glad she made the equation even..
Kahaa attempt tho Kiya and full marks on effort 
Phir apna R&B Put her back in place 
Mermaid bana daalo usko 
Mermaid is the antithesis of independence 
LOL

ROFL

Ashu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

I felt terrible for her 
While I felt terribly evil for him 

I felt sad for her 
While I felt happy for him

I felt silly for her when she says that she would sleep in the aftermath and let him explain to everyone that she is 
I felt anticipated for him because I think he would sleep and she will have too continue to explain her face rash 

Laterrr nahi Kanna for rest of your life

Yeh google translator - another weapon of the rakshas - how many has he collected already?? 

I like the comparison between subbu and R&B 
One was safe the other is sss

Get them together .. Or not...
It's like having sinful chocolate on the way to the guillotine 

OK this review reads like poetryEmbarrassed

Neha07

Seriousreader IF-Dazzler
Seriousreader
Seriousreader

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Your writing is refreshing and interesting compensating for the drab monotony of the YHM episodes (especially over the past few weeks) with an ever-weakening storyline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilesforever98

I usually don't comment on many FFs, but this is just awesome. I just read most of the updates at once and I am in love with this IshRa. You are an AMAZING writer. Can't wait for more.Smile

THANK YOU FOR STEPPING OUT OF HIBERNATION

I am so gratified...Embarrassed

Prabh.

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Had PM'd the following to Nisha, but her, and this story, and my love for R&B require that I post it here. 

Nisha! 

Holy hell. I don't know what to say. I've been reading this since the day you started it and I am in LOVE with this story. Not posting on your thread because I'm supposed to be on a IF hiatus until boards are over next week, but your FF is the only IF window I have had open for days, and I find myself feverishly refreshing during every study break. 

I LOVE this career minded, headstrong Ishita who thinks she knows what she wants but can't help but get pulled in my R&B's irresistible...erm...advances? EmbarrassedLOL

As for the man himself. Need I say I'm in love? With him and his stubble. And unruly hair. I'm in love with all of it. 

The latest update - Google Translator and Andamans...his text - "did you tell her...?" ...II's heart clenched and so did mine. My God this man. He owns my heart as he proceeds to unknowingly steal II's. Blushing (His Text is what practically forced me to finally break my silence and PM you!)

I'm off to read it all again from the beginning as I wait very impatiently (despite your rapid fast updates, thank you for that, but I just can't get enough, and I'm becoming quite greedy when it comes to your quick updates) for your next update. I shall also hit the 'Like' button this time as I dont' think I've done that as yet...but you see, usually after every update I sit in a daze and swoon over R&B...I am not to be blamed. It's all him. Blushing

On that note, I've gathered by the discussion on the thread (which I also love) that you live on the West Coast? Happy New year to you in advance, and I hope you enjoy bringing in 2015 with the family. Wishing you a very wonderful, prosperous year ahead!

THANK YOU FOR II & R&B! Seriously, I could go on and on...maybe post exam, I will. I shall post on the thread and tell you my favorite bits of every chapter post my boards. Coming soon. Wait for it. 

LOVE YOU FOR THIS STORY. Heart It makes me: Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing

Happy New Year and God Bless!!

Love, 
P

PS: Did she just dream of being his wife in the last update?!?!? ROFLBlushing

Edited by -Payal- - 31 December 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07JyoeNisha0604Ashu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Your writing is refreshing and interesting compensating for the drab monotony of the YHM episodes (especially over the past few weeks) with an ever-weakening storyline.

Thanks very much...

thats a fabulous compliment

I am happy "my coping mechanism" is helping so many hope
Thanks RCF for that term

Ashu25

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
omggg
raman texted her...

ishita...would have been like earth swallow her...

waitin to knw wht ishu reply back...or wht she will do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25Nisha0604

Go to top