Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 62)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by modernfamily

Hey nisha. Please please please give one more update as a new year gift. This is driving me crazy.  They need to talk this time please.  Btw you can call me sudhiSmile

Oh ! I will

The next one should be HOPEFULLY worthy of ringing in the new yearWink
In the next hour or so..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

modernfamilyAshu25

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I've been refreshing the page every five minutes ever since I read the last update and was thrilled to see that you've updated.  Thank you thank you thank you. This couldn't get better. The tension has reached its zenith. Sam and tanmay are too cute. Your choice of words is incredible. It would be unfair to ask for another part. But I can't help wishing. How do you manage such quick updates is beyond me. It seems like you're well acquainted with delhi. Such a fine description of the city and it's people, especially the shanti niketan kind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

felciya Goldie
felciya
felciya

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Lovely family gathering. Iyers n Bhallas  will get along well. II has impressed everyone sply rakshasan by her singing. He is in his dreamworld with II. Both are sailing in the same boat, equally attracted to each other. Loved it. Wish You a Very Happy New Year Nisha.

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged

I've been refreshing the page every five minutes ever since I read the last update and was thrilled to see that you've updated.  Thank you thank you thank you. This couldn't get better. The tension has reached its zenith. Sam and tanmay are too cute. Your choice of words is incredible. It would be unfair to ask for another part. But I can't help wishing. How do you manage such quick updates is beyond me. It seems like you're well acquainted with delhi. Such a fine description of the city and it's people, especially the shanti niketan kind.

Thanks Sudhi

I LOVE LOVE DELHI

My heart beats in that cityCry

THANKS FOR LIKING THE CHOICE OF WORDS... i am writing a sassy, fun (HOPEFULLY) part again... lets see how it turns out... I dont have to think hours or days, I start typing and the words just keep forming (I AM TERRIBLE AT SPELL CHECK, sentence formationLOL and other skills but C insisted I POST on the Forum so I did, GOOD I did otherwise I wouldnt have received such a TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENT FROM YOUEmbarrassed)

Oh! About writing... I obsess over ONE THING at a timeLOL, it was YHM for 4 months its this tale now.
I LOVE TO WRITE so this obsession will not be as unrewarding as the showCry hopefully...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07KM03modernfamilyJyoe

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Rofl.. She thinks he will tgink she is a robber??? Again d watch n aist.. Omg u killed me there.. Lol.. He was very mu h interested babe.. This chick is a fool.. Main hoti toh kuch aur hi gaa leti.. She wanted him to listen to her sing.. And she sanhg... She enjoyed it.. He loves her man.. Tell this fool she loves him too

Nisha0604

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Love this one. Thanks to the holidays haven't been able to comment as much.
I am in love with this Raman and ishita. 
I would so like to see them both first respect each other in their work , work long hours and the other subtly keeping coffee or dinner at each other's desk. I love how you have incorporated the sexual tension . atleast in this story I want no Rona dhona, would like to continue reading  an uber hot and confident Raman romancing an equally confident ishita .
I am unable to watch two wives in one house too, so glad you keep this coming!
-
Anu
modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
You sound mighty disappointed with the show nisha. My obsession with it has started to fade as well and your story is adding fuel to the fire. When your r&b and ishita look at each other I get the same feeling I used to get in the show prior to the couple's marriage and sometime after that. I would be lying if I say I don't love them anymore coz I do,  I really do. I keep blaming my attention span for losing interest.  That's how much I love them. 
Really! How do you do that?  I mean the speedy writing. Perhaps it's a talent that I clearly lack. I have this constant urge to write but when I sit to do that I find myself groping for words. You're worthy of all the compliments you're getting girl.  You need to get this published. Don't you live in Delhi anymore (sorry for being nosy)? Nisha, I have to say this,  the reason I didn't read this story earlier is because not many people have read it.  But never never will I judge a book by its cover again. This is the most beautiful and underrated story on this forum ever. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoeNisha0604Ashu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged

You sound mighty disappointed with the show nisha. My obsession with it has started to fade as well and your story is adding fuel to the fire. When your r&b and ishita look at each other I get the same feeling I used to get in the show prior to the couple's marriage and sometime after that. I would be lying if I say I don't love them anymore coz I do,  I really do. I keep blaming my attention span for losing interest.  That's how much I love them. 
Really! How do you do that?  I mean the speedy writing. Perhaps it's a talent that I clearly lack. I have this constant urge to write but when I sit to do that I find myself groping for words. You're worthy of all the compliments you're getting girl.  You need to get this published. Don't you live in Delhi anymore (sorry for being nosy)? Nisha, I have to say this,  the reason I didn't read this story earlier is because not many people have read it.  But never never will I judge a book by its cover again. This is the most beautiful and underrated story on this forum ever. 

I live overseas Sudhi

U dont have to apologize at all

Forums function like cliques u know, there are groups and sects and unwritten rules like a virtual high school...  It has gotten almost 19k hits for the 20 odd parts, so on average a 1000 read each time I postBig smile

Last nite I saw 300 people read in the first 22 minutes, and one hit Like.
Some are by nature lurkers the rest... SHRUG..

I am too old to worry about social media cliquesBig smile too confident about my skillsEmbarrassed to be needy.
I lead a successful fulfilling life  with  a fantastic career, home and kids and 100s of friends outside of the Forum to go into depression because only 20 people hit Like on my storyWink IF-YHM will never be my WHOLE life (though since I started writing this tale it seems like it Wink)

10 likes or a 1000 likes is not going to matter to me...Big smile ONE COMPLIMENT LIKE YOURS IS more than 1000 likes

So I seem to have nailed itBig smile

C insisted I post here, I was going to PM it to her actually

Edited by Nisha0604 - 31 December 2014 at 9:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra30KM03Neha07arnavkidevanitaara113modernfamilyTanjoreGirlJyoeAshu25ishruhi

Go to top