Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 25)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by columbia

Pitara khokla thoda sa - jaake padhie aur reply maar

Nishaaa aaa
Arrey tumhare sleep time aani hai phir tumhe humei Aise chodke na jayu!

Padhliya aur reply bhi kar diya.. Zyaada khol na.. Meri tarah besharam ban thoda.. Seekh mujhse kuch.. Nishu aayegi tab tak apna update leke

Mohabbat aur nafrat ka rasss Dheere Dheere hi ghulta hai 
Aise hi mera pitara slowly Khulta hai!!! 

Nisha aaj night out kar rahi hai bechari 

Nisha want a hand holding scens between the two 
Pata nahi kitne dinn hue - a good hand holding romantic scene dekhke 

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Oye meri bhabi so rahi hai nahi tho main bhi Tamil mei tum dono bahut gaa liya. Deti
And ashu sharm karo, Tamil teri matrbhasha bhi nahi

Achaa next update soon???

I shall have quick shower and drink chai and come
My mom suspects I have a boyfriend - elo!

Roflmao... Tu pls rpf likhna ek mere liye.. Pls na... Hum gaaliyan nahi de rahe the bey.. Baatein ho rahi thi.. Bf.. Hoga toh.. Isiliye to uth gayi tu itti subah

Can I be very honest reg RPF - yaar meri puri obsession tai tai phus ho gayi when I saw pics of someone's home- if home decor is anything to judge personalities by - am sorry was not expecting hotel lobby type decor - Maine kuch aur hi socha thaa kuch aur hi thaa
Of course one should not judge vaguera vaguera 

TRUE THATCryCryCry

It was like someone pushed me over the edge unexpectedly
Phew!! I am not the only oneCry
I agree with Sumiko as well

He looks SUPER BORED & TIREDCry
She looks and acts too chirpy and bossy
I DONT watch it for sex u knowCry

I watch it for the intelligent witty back and forth and the concealed sexual attractionEmbarrassedWink
Now its like zero back and forth and slap in the face kinda PHYSICAL sceneConfusedShocked

Arrey yaar the couple on TV is finished! The show has become Bhais ki Tati 
Mere liye right now it's only 
R&B and Kanna 
I am not kidding 
Come over to my side --- fast! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anon23Nisha0604Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nisha0604

[QUOTE=columbia] Oye meri bhabi so rahi hai nahi tho main bhi Tamil mei tum dono bahut gaa liya. Deti
And ashu sharm karo, Tamil teri matrbhasha bhi nahi

Achaa next update soon???

I shall have quick shower and drink chai and come
My mom suspects I have a boyfriend - elo!

Roflmao... Tu pls rpf likhna ek mere liye.. Pls na... Hum gaaliyan nahi de rahe the bey.. Baatein ho rahi thi.. Bf.. Hoga toh.. Isiliye to uth gayi tu itti subah

Can I be very honest reg RPF - yaar meri puri obsession tai tai phus ho gayi when I saw pics of someone's home- if home decor is anything to judge personalities by - am sorry was not expecting hotel lobby type decor - Maine kuch aur hi socha thaa kuch aur hi thaa
Of course one should not judge vaguera vaguera

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">TRUE THATCryCryCry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It was like someone pushed me over the edge unexpectedly</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Phew!! I am not the only oneCry</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I agree with Sumiko as well</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He looks SUPER BORED & TIREDCry</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She looks and acts too chirpy and bossy</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I DONT watch it for sex u knowCry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I watch it for the intelligent witty back and forth and the concealed sexual attractionEmbarrassedWink</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now its like zero back and forth and slap in the face kinda PHYSICAL sceneConfusedShocked</font>

Arrey yaar the couple on TV is finished! The show has become Bhais ki Tati
Mere liye right now it's only
R&B and Kanna
I am not kidding
Come over to my side --- fast!
[/
QUOTE]
Lol.. I feel u guys.. I am one of u.. I feel so good wid my sisterhood discussing similar brainstorming here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Pitara khokla thoda sa - jaake padhie aur reply maar

Nishaaa aaa
Arrey tumhare sleep time aani hai phir tumhe humei Aise chodke na jayu!

Padhliya aur reply bhi kar diya.. Zyaada khol na.. Meri tarah besharam ban thoda.. Seekh mujhse kuch.. Nishu aayegi tab tak apna update leke

Mohabbat aur nafrat ka rasss Dheere Dheere hi ghulta hai
Aise hi mera pitara slowly Khulta hai!!!

Nisha aaj night out kar rahi hai bechari

Nisha want a hand holding scens between the two
Pata nahi kitne dinn hue - a good hand holding romantic scene dekhke

Haan dikh raha hai.. But jitna bhi khula hai anand payi hai maine.. Lol.. Nishu seedha chumma dikhado.. Lol onscreen toh ek arsa ho gaya.. Ab virtually hi dikhado

columbia

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
@ashu 
Remember the shagun imaginary scene of ishra in their bedroom with Ruhi sleeping in between shot to the song tujhme bitau ratiyaa 
Gosh they were like butter melting in heat!!!!! When he pulled her towards him using the pink dupatta and rested his nose on her neck 

I thought I won't be able to watch next episode becos uss raat meri Maut hogi!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoeAshu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Part 10
Brushing routine and Meenalochani
ROFL

She called Vandu Akka as she drove home, ranted and complained "Innikki tiruppi insult panninaan" she compl;ained (he was practically nasty to me)
"Have u spoken with anyone at work about this Vandu asked worried
"No I havent" she stalled
"Ennachu di onakku?" (What happened to u?) Akka enquired, startled... you never took things lying down before... you are either exaggerating or wigging out
Ishita looked out of the window, Akka hit the nail on the head...
"Actually I am not... doing either. Its almost like he hates me for something I never did"
"U didnt give him the stuff he wanted you to work on" Akka pointed out

"No not THAT Akka, I suspect he is ticked for some weird reason in general... and when he sees me he just loses it"
"Di u go to college with him or something?" Akka asked being a Math teacher all logical..
"NOO.. Inda rakshasana I WOULD RECOGNIZE IN COMA (I would recognize this devil in coma)" Ishita yelled
"Is he SO TERRIBLE to look at?" Vandu asked... shocked
"Not at all" "Au contraire" "AYYOYOO" "ILLAVE ILLE" "NOt at all" "Bilkul nahi" "Ekdum nahi" " THATS THE WRONGEST CONCLUSION" "I DID NOT MEAN THAT" "I MEANT HIS ATTITUDE, NO NO NO NOT HIS LOOKS"
"He is 6.3 and has a head full of uncombed hair, and a stubble and wears designer duds that are frayed or tattered or faded, wears flip flops, wears some fancy sporty watch, WHO WEARS A WATCH WHO WEARS A WATCH THESE DAYS?
"Always rotates his phone... must brush his teeth 7 times a day... showers once in 7 days" "his eye lashes are longer than mine and his eye brows arch better than that parlorwaali makes MINE ARCH"

"Irukeya toiongitteya di? (Are u asleep or awake?) Vandu asked..
"ernnachu?" (what happened)Ishita asked shocked
"I asked you if the guy looked like a daddi (idiot)" Vandu said
"Mmm... not quite... I mean..I" Ishita stopped

she sulked... braking her mind... and the car... it screeched
"Avana pathi nenaichindu kapala moksham poyidaade, go home and call me (Dont think of him and die a premature death)" Vandu ordereds
"I hate him Akka" pleadingCry
"I KNOW KANNA" Vandu worried as she hung up

~~~

He responded to voicemail as he doubled up on the stairs at home... reaching the balcony..
The help brought him his evening drink, Sam Adams... in a frosted mug... it was a warmer winter day... so beer it was... going to be
He checked updates, pictures and memes on FB... IG and every place else he had a presence 
Turned and faced the huge French doors leading inside the house
sipped... and looked inside... and sipped...
He made plans for dinner with Mihir... Mihir asked if he could invite Ranjan... he knocked the idea off the cliff the very next second
Sam called... "It might be any day R&B"
R&B smiled... the first time in months... a full smile
"A girl?"
"Gender identification is illegal in India, u know that"
"I hope it is, Tanmay Batra deserves a girl... pretty as you and wild as him" he smirked
"I WISH HALF A DOZEN GIRLS ON YOU, I wish each other is exponentially worse than you, I wish they all have their beeps tattooed at 12 u jerk"
He laughed OUT LOUD
"What about rings? I love rings there too"
"R&B kuch to sharam karo DI DI HOON TUMHARI" she ordered
"U started it" he said smugly
"Thanks" she said softly
"Kyon?" he asked
"Tu gaya na daftar" she said
"Well I didnt go last week, I went to Blore and Kerala"
"Wahan kyon? Did u get cozy with a Mallu chick?"
"WHAT IS IT ABOUT Karnataka and Kerala THAT MAKES U AND MIHIR THINK I AM GETTING HORNY?"
"Shut up u oaf" she shouted
"I am furiously picking Tamil Nadu (not Andhra Pradesh if u noticeWink )for my next rendezvous" he said carelessly
"oh!Meenalochani?" Sam teased... he didnt hear it as he cut her off to answer Mihir's call

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

angel8820priya_vinodhchanchalomgAmritashettyAastha26ishra7rr66neha.byhm111padminimanjualwayssmilingShipra30luks28friendofallocean28ashni0905jeetegasree1413rupzgalcool_arpanaNeha07alka2001SimmideepakbanksiiSA1234misavelon789KM03SunshineBlissTuc_MobRaviaasaiIshra2015Hsp.canadasparkleaminamodernfamilyfelciyadasvmaanvircharlie1950seemamittalVsoujanyageethikasparikhDivya.S.Rshidin0117columbia-Payal-avni_19Ani_janani_divanputti77Prabh.MysticRiverNichuss

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I think I spurted my glass of water when I read he is on ALLL social media
LIKE REALLY???!! 

Shall be back with more - rukk 

Edited by columbia - 28 December 2014 at 9:07pm

Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Babe... I could read Karan Patel in d description u gave.. Rofl.. Arched eyebrows !!!! Yes I want Andhra pradesh next.. M waiting.. Give it jp for nishuuu

Jyoe

Go to top