Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 147)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranu1234

OMG!!! tooo cute.. financial terrorist ROFL.. thanks for updates love it..
I know thencha record but addicted to this story of yours.
You know what would be real fun is a full blown fight in a conference room back and forth infront of everyone and both refusing to let go ROFL

THATS A GREAT IDEAClap

Ive pretty much had them making out at every opportunity... its almost  like the professional hatred has not affected their attraction... AT ALLShocked

IT SHOULD AND IT WILLBig smile I was thinking how to have that happen... this is a GREAT TIP

We'll throw them together with a sensible argument and have them pine for each other later

Anu I ACTUALLY was reading a HBR document about Project Management failures for some work thing AND THOUGHT OF SW Symphonies and HOW it could fit in thereBig smileShockedWink

SO, your Googling IST yesterday is NOT too far off my friendLOL

This tale is making me incredibly smartBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissJyoenividancesTanjoreGirl

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by modernfamily

Hand holding at dilli haat. I can totally picture thatBig smile. He's looking at her eyes or rather into her eyesBlushing. Love the pace Nisha. I know it's not fair to you to keep asking for more but what to do?
1136LOL

He is NOT A PDA kinda guy

She is a wild cat... have to make them do that SOMEHOWBig smile

I am writing a STEAMMMY PART

NO NAKED PEOPLE, NO ACT descriptionsLOL

Steamy according to MY definition

before I make all hell break lose and then we will walk towards the  shehnai/nadaswaram
Lets see WHO she marriesWink

Neha07SunshineBlissJyoearshi21

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

lolz...Financial terrorist...ur sense of humor is just amazing... both the parts brilliantly written. i wonder how u come with such amazing part every time..enjoyed reading them so much...both the characters are just mind blowing..full of ego but lots of attraction...
and i'm extra happy coz today's episode was good...Loved RKB...

THANK YOU

I ve been feeling TERRIBLE for not responding to u last niteCry

I KNOW TONS OF tehri Garhwal Pauri Garhwal people...Clap

YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY THE NICEST, WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN GOLDClap

In school, college, during life at work, Dad's coworkersEmbarrassed

My best friend  from my early 20s is a pahari chick too

THE NICEST...

I cannot imagine Delhi without GarhwaalisBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoe

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Got my phone taken away in Chemistry class since I was trying to read ur update. Just got it back and read the latest chapter
Financial terrorist ROFLROFL and the payment plan WinkWink

Awesome, can't wait for more!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabJyoeNisha0604RomComFanavni_19

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

OMG!!! tooo cute.. financial terrorist ROFL.. thanks for updates love it..
I know thencha record but addicted to this story of yours.
You know what would be real fun is a full blown fight in a conference room back and forth infront of everyone and both refusing to let go ROFL

THATS A GREAT IDEAClap

Ive pretty much had them making out at every opportunity... its almost  like the professional hatred has not affected their attraction... AT ALLShocked

IT SHOULD AND IT WILLBig smile I was thinking how to have that happen... this is a GREAT TIP

We'll throw them together with a sensible argument and have them pine for each other later

Anu I ACTUALLY was reading a HBR document about Project Management failures for some work thing AND THOUGHT OF SW Symphonies and HOW it could fit in thereBig smileShockedWink

SO, your Googling IST yesterday is NOT too far off my friendLOL

This tale is making me incredibly smartBig smile

you can do the pining for 6 lines and make up for a whole update Embarrassed. Nisha you are already smart waaay smarter than a lot of folks , to come up with this and updates being a working mom is AMAZING.. I think you should consider writing a book .. i just read some where the author of 50 shades of gray was actually a FF writer for twilight series I am not sure how true that is but you never know !! I have a TODO to google all the books you have been mentioning i know to make only 3 rasams :-) regular,pepper & lemon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

modernfamilyNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Dilli Haat Sunday

The Company year end party invite strictly said TRADITIONAL ONLY PLEASE, ladies in sarees preferred it said...
Bhavna and Chanchal were wearing "South Indian" sarees also, she blackmailed Baldev's wife into wearing one tooBig smile

So there would be FOUR in South Indian in over 500 employees
Nah.. none of that sequinned over priced designer stuff she winked looking at the mirror...
Party was at Taj Palace's Durbar Hall

I CAN TO TRADITIONAL she smiled smugly lining her eyes with kohl and applying a lil make up
Lined her lip with a darker shade and painted the insides with a subtle lighter
Her hair was too long to be left open... and getting it STYLED for a work part was a bit much...She spent her afternoon reading up on peer feedback for her team members

AND FILLING OUT SOME OF THE 22 Forms she had to fill out for other people
Being a supervisor is the worst .. soo beep overrated...she thought, seriously contemplating becoming an Indiv contributor in the next year or twoCry

Amma was thrilled, she helped pick out sarees, she even allowed her to wear her risque blouseBig smileClap

She could rock THAT...Embarrassed

A cobalt blue kanjeevaram with red zari border, a red and gold blouse..., ermmm..
blouse/bra combination, blouse in a bra, bra masquerading as a blouse? She didnt know BUT SHE LOVED IT when the tailor returned it.Blushing
It had a dori on top and bra strap like hook thing at the bottom, exactly like the backless choli she wore for Samyukta's baby shower
the reddish gold, ruby studded jhumkas with lil pearls dangling at the end...a sparkly speck of a bindi.. matched the ruby nose ring

A cobalt blue silk drawstring purse with red beadwork and embroidery all over contained her phone...

The party began at 5 and was expected to go until 11, II didnt stay too long to watch grown intelligent men make an ass of themselvesAngry

Some women didnt mind, these parties were the hotbed of gossip...
When Baldev would ask her "why dont u stay back... and "Hang out"
She would laugh and say "Nah... not ONE guy turns me on...Wink
That had changed for a bit when there were three guys in Treasury she hungered for, two hooked up at a NY party and one guy quit before II could HOOK UPLOL

She didnt care to randomly sleep with anyone to ring in the new yearBig smile

"Have SOME sense left" she would mutter to AkkaEmbarrassed
They would gossip about who "went upstairs at 11"

THERE WOULD BE A LONGISH LIST
Baldev asked her if she wanted a ride, Amit was almost all over his date... he had a "date"
The invite was for employee "AND A GUEST"
"Pig" she muttered... at his obvious attempt to appear like a "couple" at the party

The girl probably had no idea how Amit was during weekdays...

II shrugged and walked away from that group
"Kidhar hai tera date" Baldev quizzed..
"So raha hai ghar par" she said amusedBig smile
"Kya kiya saara din?"Big smile
"So raha hai bola na" she said winkingEmbarrassed
"Iyer!! (clapping) u give him what he wants and then come out and party?"
"Isnt that how its supposed to be?" she winkedWink
"amma appa kya keh rahe hain?"
"Nah... nothing... there is this guy that works in the Bay Area thats here, parents' friend's nephew... aajkal HAR WEEKEND uske saath hoon mainCry
"Kaun"
"Srikanth" she murmured

"Woh jo kal, sorry parson elevator mein tha?"

"Haan wohi wohi" she smiled
"SMART HAI YAAR BANDA, maan na padega"Clap
She squirmed uncomfortably... "Pata nahi"
"Uncle Aunty peeche pad gaye kya?"
"Nahi ABHI to nahi... just between u and I... they want me to seek his help to find a job in the Bay Area"
Baldev's jaw dropped
"Iyer, traitor?"Cry
"Ruk batata hoon Mr Bansal ko" his eyes searched
"Please yaar"
"So?' he asked
"I spent I have spent over 20 hours with him... I DONT WANT A NEW JOB... YET HE DOESNT SEEM TO GO"
"Phir to pakka dulha hai BOSS" Baldev hit her playfullyClap
She blushed unknowingly... "I.. u know... I ... he.. arey I am not interested Bally.. hes good.. hes nice.. IYER HAI... par"
"US citizen ban jaayegi Iyer" Baldev had a longing lookCry
"Ughhh.. Bally tu sun nahi raha... I dont know"
"Koi aur mila kya?" he asked
"NAHI TO" she rushed.. blushing again...Blushing
"Mila to mujhe bata... main baat karta hoon Iyer.. par Dilli ka hona chahiye "coz we aint lettin u go" he faked a Amreekan accentBig smile
"Haan Dilli ka Punjabi" she said
"KAUN HAI.. Amit?"Angry
"Chhee no da" she said shaking her head vehemently.. "I was just trying to lead u on"
"Excelsior waala chhokra to ekdum MAST hai" he switched to MumbaiyaEmbarrassed
"KAUN?
'REALLY II... KAUN?ROFL
U CALL HIM A RAKSHASAN AND U FEIGN IGNORANCE?
SEMA POLLADAVALA IRUKKE, u are too cleverClap

"Arey the cargo shorts 6.5 feet tall, baal kangi nahi karta"Big smile
"Shave bhi nahi karta" II offeredEmbarrassed

"Toone bade dhyaan se dekha usko" Baldev askedBig smile
AYYO BALLY DEKHA NAHI MEHSOOS BHI KIYA HAI... HE IS A ROTTEN... ROTTEN SOULAngry Rakshasan

"He looks bored, he acts like HE HATES PAPPAJI" Bally continued
"EXCEPT WHEN HE IS BITING MY  HEAD OFF"Cry
"TU CHIDTHI HAI NA" MUJHE DEKH"Big smile
"Main kahan chidti hoon, I HATE THE FACT THAT HE GOT EVERYTHING HANDED OUT TO HIM YET HE FINDS FAULTS WITH US" she hissed agonized
"Woh uski kismat.. shaadi kar le us se.. sab kuch tera" Baly ended the convoClapEmbarrassedBig smileWink

For a change II had hatched a BRILLIANT PLAN
Her grey matter was working... chalo theek haiClap
Der aaye durust aaye...Clap

She turned around towards Sam's house, got off, one of the guards recognized her "Entry nahi chahiye Maam" he nodded... barely politely.

She waited by the side door by the driveway/portico... most mansions had their front French doors locked...

A help opened

"Sam... matlab Samyukta hain?"

She had already texted... to make sure she was home.. "She had said OFCOURSE I AM itni sardi mein kahan jaaoongi with the baby, until the bun was in the oven I was out and about she said.. she sounded really happy when she called seeing her tex

She was again in some designer clothes, with sparkling diamonds

She reached and felt her jhumkas... SOOO PRETTYEmbarrassed

Thanks... there was a work party to celebrate year end..the dress code was strictly traditional ... at the Taj Palace so I dressed upBig smile

I love the saree the jhumkas the long braid... u nailed it Ishita she said warmly.EmbarrassedClap

Thanks

She waved to help for food

"Nahi.. I ate at the party enough for 3 people, I ate a lot it started at 5 I ate until 9" she said sheepishlyEmbarrassed

Aise kaise chalega, lets get some dessertTongue

"Baby kidhar hai?"

Lets go see...

the nursery was pink and quietEmbarrassedHeart

The baby lay there half asleep. She stirred and moved her arms softly

In a pink onesie... only her head was out, her round pink cheeks and a HEAD FULL OF HAIR 

She held her... "do u want to hold?

Oh? said II

"I have to wash hands...

OMG U HAVE MEHANDI TOO?

they had a huge celebration, I got it at the gala...Big smile

II went off to wash her hands.. she held the lil flower and rocked gently, her lil hand curled snugly around II's hennaed finger

They went back to the living room, II was fed rabri and jilebis and cashew caramel brittle and what not

With hot chocolate..

I wait for someone to have hot chocolate with na Tanmay peetey hain na Manny na R&BBig smile

they all hate chocolate, I think I got switched in the hospital...LOL

she showed Ishita the baby shower pictures, 100s of them... and said she would send all the ones shes in to her at work on a USB... along with  her song video

And II pulled Rs.2,136 out of her silk pouch and handed it to Sam

"I owed your umm.. brother..."

AREY... she shook her head SHOCKEDShocked

She didn't touch it

II put it on her lap
Cmon Ishita, I cannot take his moneyCry

TUM YEH DENE AAYI?Shocked

"Jee, Ive been meaning to return it for a while but don't see him at all, last I saw was a month ago"Big smile

LIAR... MINION MINIONLOL

Delhi haat?ROFL

IDIOT MANNY AND RANJAN SAW YOU LAST WEEKEND
After ur... ermm... thing on the couchEmbarrassed when u supposedly went to CHECK ON HIM
Bhool gayi kya?Big smile 

Hes here, GIVE IT TO HIM YOURSELF" Sam said laughing.. she rang a bell a help appearedShockedCry

"Bhayya ko bulao please"
AYYO AYYO OMG HE IS HERE?
WHY?ShockedCryAngry

He wandered out to the room ...by the nursery but not sharing a wall with the room itself...
"Whats going on?" he asked..Big smile
She owes you money she came to return she says Sam EXPLAINED ITShockedCry

Stopping at the sight of the 20 something in the blue and red saree and the studded jhumkas.. and those big eyes lined with kohlBlushing

WHY ARE YOU HERE? she asked LOUDLYCry
Sam looked startled, but giggled at the question
"Ermmm II YEH USKI BEHEN KA GHAR HAI EXCUSE ME... IVANUKKU VERA VELAYE ILLEYA? AYYYO...Does he not have anything better to do on a Sunday night?Shocked

"Likewise" he muttered...

U CAN TELL ME WHAT U ARE DOING AT MY SIS'S

Sam looked on bewilderedROFL... the video monitor showed the baby cry
"Sorry guys, this look interesting but I cant watch... I will send your horned helmets and axes I don't want blood on the couch" ROFL

She giggled AND LEFT... as R&B approached the divinity in blue...Blushing

She was visiting Patti's house virtually for weeks now... Embarrassed
and hanging upside down from her oonjal (Swing) in the koodam central living room... everything she ate since Delhi Haat threatened to turn into projectile
For every step he took forward she took two backwardsBlushing

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhBindi35dinzy26hemabAmritashettyAastha26ishra7neha.byhm111Shipra30luks28nagsumasrsan12ocean28shivani_bvsangeethbalaadlin1784jeetegataara113JinveraSimmideepakeviltwin_14banksiiSunshineBlissswatib.123anoos123guy3cool_arpanaNeha07alka2001TheSunShineashni0905SA1234KM03Tuc_MobIshra2015swa6sparkleaminawendy25charlie1950PriteeMisra-AditiSHsp.canadanrn1486Scribble_TweetymodernfamilymaanvirDivya.S.RTanjoreGirlSeriousreadernividancesJyoeshidin0117.Harshita.Vsoujanyasparikhavni_19Wings-of-Firejanani_divanputti77sweety_10Prabh..chiquitita.virgo_gurlMysticRiverNichuss

swatib.123 Senior Member
swatib.123
swatib.123

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
amazing but why so short..??
-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

"...Shaadi kar le usse, sab kuch tera." Embarrassed I like Baldev. A LOT.

WHY ARE YOU HERE - aloud...? ROFL Seriously laughed out loud at that.

Love that she had to hand-deliver the Rs. 2136 TO HIS SISTER when she coudla just sent it up to his office in an envelope like she did that book to his house (over-night on a Sunday. ROFL)  Subconsciously she was hopin' and wishin' and prayin' she'd bump into him in that risque bra-blouse. I'm surprised she didn't drive straight to HIS house instead of Sam's...good thing too - she woulda come up short thereROFL

WAITING for more. 

Heart

Edited by -Payal- - 07 January 2015 at 7:27pm

Neha07modernfamilyHsp.canadaJyoe

Go to top