Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 143)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatib.123

when will u update next eagerly waiting...SmileSmile
As soon as I am done writing a certain lengthBig smile
THANK YOU FOR THE EAGERNESSBig smile

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

that teeny hint of possessiveness... wonder if R&B himself was aware until he saw II with Shree...eagerly waiting for the next part ...and  for our 'dude' to stake claimEmbarrassed

Very true

It was just a searing attraction upto that point
Seeing her with him all of a sudden TWO DAYS IN A ROW cant be goodEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBliss

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Hey, congrats on the fastest fifty updates ever! Only in 12 days! That's 4.17 updates per day! Amazing!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!

I never counted...
Its been like being on vacation someplace after returning from work daily...
They say when u TRULY LOVE something it does NOT seem like a chore

NOT ONE PART has seemed like a choreBig smile
I wouldn't do it if it weren't so delightful... I would have quit  writing just as I quit watching the showBig smile
I dont do a good job of pretenseCry

Well, II and R&B are always saying and doing accounting related stuff, and I just finished MS in Applied Statistics, so it didn't seem befitting if I at least didn't try and find the average number of updates per day!

It's equally delightful to read the updates! Here's hoping for another 50 of them!

Really?

Thanks tumne bata diya
Aage se careful rahoongi,LOL

OR

Maybe I will use a statistical argument at work to mess with YOUWink

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR SAYING NICE THINGS

That will be fun!Wink
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Earrings & Eight plus eight ROFL

Part 53

"I think Ive seen you SOMEWHERE" muttered SrikanthAngryShocked

AYYO! POCHU DA! DAMN!... Vera enge paatirpe, you must have seen him torturing some poor soul like me...he does that as a career... LOLCry
use words like advertorial, ask him if he knows the meaning... Modern School Barakhamba drop out... AND YET I AM SCRAMBLING TO GO CHECK ON HIM WHEN HE IS SICK, HE TELLS ME WHY DID U COME?
U SHUD HAVE JUST CALLEDCry... STINKER...Rakshasan... and then he wont let me straighten mny clothes when he is done... pigg"Blushing

II's Old Navy jacket vibrated frantically like her heart was ready to explode, she surreptiously felt her warm cheeks turning away from the men
"I am JUST GOING HOME, THE DUDES CAN SHOP... Rakshasan can charge Sree whatever he wants"Cry

"I am NOT SURE" said R&B
"I cant place it either, but vaguely somewhere" Sree was very confidentBig smile

Sree HAD ACTUALLY SEEN HIM A YEAR OR TWO AGO on the Argent Graines, Silver Seeds website when he hit the "About US" linkWink
They had described him and had a picture in there as well
He could have busted II's hegemony in educaton career and over achievement ALL in one stroke if he had recalledLOL

But nope... II's dominance will continue UNTIL our dude busts it at some pointBig smile
SREE MADE CONVERSATION...Shocked
"Theres over 60 people at work, I am carrying a huge load" grinning
R&B shrugged politely
II KNEW HE WONT TALK...Embarrassed

The French dude said something R&B just grabbed the money and paid the Kashmiri vendor
II:Polama... lets go Sree..SreeKANTH she corrected herself. please.. lets go to the stores by the entrance... we are too far down"
Sree: Hey u agreed to trail me... u have to follow my rules.. we can eat out later?

II's insides churned NO I CANT EAT WITH YOU... I DONT WANT TO GIVE U MORE IDEAS THAN U ALREADY HAVECry
Sree moved, so II did, R&B DID WITH THE French dudes
Sree BEGAN TALKING TO R&B..
S: Do u live here?"
R&B: AROUND...

YA HE LIVES IN ONE AREA EVERY NIGHT... AROUND? AROUND?CryAngry
S: I am here on vacation... she is my shopping buddy, she did such a good job last weekend, I decided to rope her in
II acted like she was texting,, well she TYPED A MESSAGE  FOR NOBODYROFL
R&B nodded like he knew she was a good shopping guideConfused
S:WHO KNEW ACCOUNTANTS CAN BE GOOD SHOPPERS (laughing)
II: I am good at everything Srikanth (offended)
S:I bet you are, shopping, singing... your job... just the best (IDIOT)Embarrassed

AYYO NEE DROOL PANNADE... STOP DROOLING.. U want to walk with the Rakshasan and talk about me? Why dont u two talk about whatever men talk aboutConfusedAngry

Srikanth:U have guests from overseas?
One of the French dudes was very friendly "Bon Jour!" he said
SREE repeated it choppilyLOL

The men introduced themselves to each other... 3 guys, 4 guys, not sure... and two women..
II barely nodded... she walked ahead to a trinkets, earrings store, and started trying on some... placing the card on her ear and looking at her mirror
She already wore some silvery pink dangling thingies... and KOHL.. kohl around her sparkling fuming eyesEmbarrassedBlushing
"Pehan na mat madam" the guy orderedBig smile
"Khareedkar to pehan sakti hoon na?" she asked sniggeringAngry
"Haan ji woh kar sakte ho" sheepishTongue
She fished in her lil leather cross shoulder purse.. and fished out Rs. 500.. the earring was Rs.138...
"Chuthhe do madam" THE MAN PUT THE EARRING AWAY "Subah subah" he cursed her on top
"SUBAH KAHAN HAI ABHI TO 1 baj gaya...
"Mere liye to hai na" "Main abhi aaya" he argued logicallyShocked

AMMA MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO U Peedai she cursed himLOL

R&B HANDED THE MAN Rs.140 and waved to say I dont want Rs 2
She grabbed his wrist

"NO" "Please no"Cry
Inadvertently their hands linked in the position it links to after kissing... a unusual intimate familiarity building without notice Blushing
The money was in it the store guy stared..
"Please aap rehne do... I dont want ur money... I am not I cant take money from clients Mr Bhalla!!Big smile
NIIICE
THERE... BRING WORK INTO EVERY SITUATION IIClap
NEE ROMBA SMART...Clap

R&B switched the money to his right and handed the guy the moneyWink
"I DONT WANT TO OWE YOU ANY MORE THAN I ALREADY DO" she let out an anguished cry hissingEmbarrassedCry
A half smile appeared and vanished'
The earrings were being bagged...

SRIKANTH? WHERE IS HE? AYYO!!
He was 10 shops down chatting up the French dude...
"Pakdo madam" the guy yelled
"I cant..." she whispered to him
"I DONT NEED YOUR BENEVOLENCE.. FIVE BUCKS... ITS ALL IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET HERE" she said it all in whisper but NEVERTHE LESS SAID IT TO THE DUDEBig smileEmbarrassed

Rakshasaney Those darned five bucks have been HAUNTING ME DA
I should have let my purse be in your Dad's car and left, WALKED HOME ASKED ATHIM TO GIVE ME A RIDE
I RODE WITH YOU
ART THIEF... U kissed me by the Monet and my life has spiralled out of control
"U can... if u manage your money properly.. you will be FINE" he whisperedBig smileAngry
"I dont need lessons in managing money, I am a fricking accountant... I do this for a living" she hissedAngryAngry
"U cud do better dont u think?" HE RILED HER... THE ASS RILED HERLOL "We all need help" TONE
"I DONT NEED IT FROM YOU" she whispered...Angry
I am paying you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OUTSIDE, INSIDE WHEREVER IAM ABLE TO GET CHANGE...II hissed as they began walking...
WORKS!! R&B said softlyBig smile

WORKS? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? 
The store guy stared at the lovely couple, his right in hers... fighting over a pair of earings
"Aapko nahi chahiye to kisi aur ko de deta hoon" he said SMUGLY
GIMME THAT! II grabbed the earring, letting go of R&B's hand...Big smile

His eyes strayed over her full lips.. the big accusing eyes... they were inches from each other, their faces... cms..
"I dont even remeber how much I owe you... I cant think straight anymore, I MEAN I CANT THINK STRAIGHT ABOUT HOW MUCH I OWE YOU""On last count was it Rs1008?...This is another 138" so Rs 2138... 

"That EXACTLY right" he muttered with the SAME BLOODY EXPRESSIONLESS FACEROFL

TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY EIGHT? II?Shocked
ONAKKU COLLEGE EY VENDAAM No college required...WE WILL JUST AWARD U THE MATH PhD... the author saysBig smile

AND THEN THE GENIUS CORRECTED IT, YEP... SHE DIDClap

"No NOT Rs 2138... EIGHT PLUS EIGHT IS 16 so it should be Rs 2136" she said smiling smugly, biting her lower lip as if she struggled to contain her joy and didnt want to gloatEmbarrassedBig smile

"I have to tell SREE U MESSED UP" she continued... SMUGLY,Big smile "You didnt correct me... u so messed up... Math is obviously NOT YOUR STRENGTH" she finsihed breathlessly... Clap
her silvery pink pearls bobbing agitatedly...

AYYOOO II, YOU ARE SO DEAD...the author thinks

"ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE U PAID anyway (so I may have forgotten how much you owe me)" he said...softly 
When Srikanth walked up with the French dudes...Big smile

Edited by Nisha0604 - 07 January 2015 at 8:24am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhdinzy26hemabAmritashettyAastha26ishra7neha.byhm111padminimanjuShipra30Yhm1997friendofallluks28ocean28sangeethbalaadlin1784jeetegaarnavkidevanitaara113ashni0905sree1413Simmideepakguy3cool_arpanaNeha07banksiiKM03SA1234SunshineBlissanoos123Tuc_Mobswa6sparkleaminawendy25charlie1950Scribble_TweetymodernfamilyJyoeVsoujanyashidin0117.Harshita.nividancesSeriousreaderputti77ishruhijanani_divan-Payal-avni_19black_hazeWings-of-Firesweety_10Prabh._Deepika_virgo_gurl.chiquitita.

Scribble_Tweety Goldie
Scribble_Tweety
Scribble_Tweety

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Kya ho raha hai. Sri is so busy in french dudes. I didnt like wen he treated her as a shopper. Tht was rude. Dont mind if RKB does that. He is sooo sexy. Waiting to see how they owe and de-owe each other.
Love ya NishuHugi stumble my way into forum every day n night to read your updates. Simply love ya. Lucky ppl who work with u, hope their jobs are intactBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Jyoe

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Oh dear lord the girl has lost her ability to do math! She's doomed now. No one can save her. Tongue LOL

Edited by nividances - 07 January 2015 at 8:05am

Divashni

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Kya ho raha hai. Sri is so busy in french dudes. I didnt like wen he treated her as a shopper. Tht was rude. Dont mind if RKB does that. He is sooo sexy. Waiting to see how they owe and de-owe each other.
Love ya NishuHugi stumble my way into forum every day n night to read your updates. Simply love ya. Lucky ppl who work with u, hope their jobs are intactBig smile

In Srikanth's defense Hes FALLEN FOR HERBig smileEmbarrassed
Hook line and sinker...Big smile

Scribble_Tweety

Seriousreader IF-Dazzler
Seriousreader
Seriousreader

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Where does all this amazing creativity sprout from...I wonder.  Is it from the food you eat or the air you breathe.
Awesome-simply amazingClap
I am an inconsiderate glutton, and wondering if there'd be another update soon.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Hsp.canadaNisha0604

Go to top