Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 141)

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
She only likes Iyer food...and the wheels start turning in Amma's and Appa's brains. LOL
Math calculations in unison. Tongue
Sree to her?? ROFL ROFL
And finally Bay Area suitor meets Rakshasan. Big smile
This is just getting better with each part! Clap
Nish, would it be too much to ask for another chapter tonight? Pretty please...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissDivashniNeha07Scribble_Tweetydristi64Nisha0604

nidhi.b23 Senior Member
nidhi.b23
nidhi.b23

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
y i have the feeling that R&B is not saying anything now but he will surely II later.. that would be interesting to read.. n this shrikant...ultra chipko...i don't like him...

would be really fun to read how he torment her in private. n she is working on sun na..so pukka kuch hot update milega...i hope so...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Nisha0604

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
how do you do it...every update!! awesome 
Shree to her??  ...ROFL  epic...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Nisha0604

Arya1991 Senior Member
Arya1991
Arya1991

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
RedRed
Neha07 Senior Member
Neha07
Neha07

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Nisha!!!!!
Thanks for this beautiful tale of R&B and II you have totally made me( like others) give up on YHM.
I am commenting after sooo long. Want to comment on all the parts on which I did not comment earlier but that wld be too precarious for my job as I am in my office and my boss is sitting right next to me while I type this reply!!!!

Well last evening on my way back home Red FM played Rukmini Rukimini from hindi version of Roja.I loved Arvind Swami in Roja and Bombay!That movie is my all time favourite Heard that song after ages!!!Roja released when I was in 11th Std. The only couple I could imagine on humming the lyrics were R&B and II.The lyrics were so apt for their 1st nite!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .Kaun haara kaun jeeta... I know the song is quite embarrassing...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love pistachio green..Embarrassed
The moment I read the heading of the previous update - sea weed green I was sure that Sreee and R&b's confrontation is coming up.

Shree for her!!!!...Beta Shree dis might just cost you some broken teeth and facial bones soon. With the record unpredictability of R&B you never know how he's gonna show his possessiveness to Shree. I am sooo looking forward to how he fights for his property ermmm his II Wink 

Nishaaa can u pl gv us one more update... it's Sunday again in the story...that's the weekly R&B and II encounter time...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Neha07 - 06 January 2015 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBliss

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Raaman bhalla jealous. Ishita upset. And shrikant having the time of his life. Lol.

Koi bachao dono ko. Loving it! Cant wait for raman and ishita to be alone and read what he says to her after this srikant episode or does. :") i think he will do and say. Both :P

Neha07

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
uggh this sreekanth..can it be possible that he witnesses Raman and ishus romantic encounter

Ashu25

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
uggh this sreekanth..can it be possible that he witnesses Raman and ishus romantic encounter :p

Go to top