Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 134)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Oh boy! Lovinggg it!!! Cant wait for next step. They talked? 2-3 lines! Raman actualy asked her few questions. However mundane.

beautiful. Loveeed it :D

KP_DT_Fan Senior Member
KP_DT_Fan
KP_DT_Fan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Nishu,

Each and every word in this story is beautifully written. I just couldn't stop myself from loving your story especially the titles given for each other. Each of them are very unique and apt as well. I used to see the regular updates related to this story but I could nt go through it. Alas, I could make it up otherwise I would have missed a beautiful story. I know it is delayed in commenting abr the story nevertheless I felt it is not too late to comment it than not commenting abt the story. Entire night I could not sleep yesterday until I could complete reading the story. Raman and Ishita characters are described in a best manner. Thanks a lot for writing this story. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
The first and last lines Tongue
He pleaded for her to kiss him.
He wants to keep her in debt. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Divashnidristi64Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Originally posted by Nisha0604

PHEW I KNEW but still ... thanks Nisha!!! now i can go to bed in peace though the thought of work GRRR.
Hugluv u buss see we are now used to watching serials where seriously anything happens kya dekhna padtha hai for that one scene /one smile and then kill your soul to watch the most ridiculous scenes around it.. so there is a reason why some of us are so addicted to this story.. everything the tv serial doesnt provide this one does..
leads working.. working hard, showing actual chemistry,showing a family that cares and no sacrifice in the name of TRP.
Take care see u tomorrow

You have NO IDEA how bitter and angry I had become AnuCry
ALL I WANTED was a working woman, a businessman/CEO, their multi cultural love .. ... with two kids in the picture.

Instead...
SEX with EX is OK because he ONLY LOVES his wife?
No sex with EX but every other attachment is OK because he loves his wife?

I am too old and too conservative to buy in to such ideas... to top it off married with kids, and don't live in India... .maybe its today's India... who knows... left the country over '15 years ago..may be  they don't make television for people like me.Confused
It was like waking up to to the worst most sick nightmare of having my  fantasy destroyed mercilessly.

I quit over a week ago, I dont even step out of this topic anymore...Big smile

This story gives me a creative outlet and I have met the COOLEST GROUP of people here...
And have been compared to Arundhati Roy ... How can a person be unhappy after hearing THATEmbarrassed

word for that!!! I came to this country 15 years back too and no they dont make television for the likes of us. they make it for the woman who watch tv from 6-11 everyday from the hindi heartland and they have to churn out sacrifice and loads and loads and loads of crying. I started watching Hindi TV serials about 2 years back after my friend suggested 2 pakistani serials - humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai - i fell in love just 25 episodes each i really loved them. If you haven't watched it please do and let me know your thoughts.
Post that another friend suggested some ( I cant name them) they were all hindi serials all have by far followed the same pattern:
6  months of perfect story,execution and amazing chemistry
more time for villians
then they run out of ideas and have to prolong it since the serial has to run longer.. then the villians become the leads and the leads suffer and suffer and suffer for 2 months then in 1 -2 episodes the thing gets resolved and again they suffer and suffer u still watch cause u love the chemistry but then u loose patience and then stop watching.
In this one i am hoping its the track cause i do like Ishra/Divan will see.
Yes i cant connect to 2 wives in the same house when next door is a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 free one's LOL so right now nothing makes sense only ur story does ..

[/QUOTE]
Anu

I have watched Desi shows for YEARS, we were probably Dish Network'd first Desi subscriber I thinkROFL ALL Hindi, ofcourse...
dont watch Tamizh unless my parents are visiting...
I only watch for the romance... I dont care about the ones that claim to be "story based"
No story is appealing anyway... so why bother

When the ILUs happen I bailBig smile

Ekta is a good romance fiction story teller UNTIL ILUs
After that her stories border on freakish incestuous,  perverted and grossDead
Since I am not a big "fan" of perverted freakish things I quitBig smile
I was told BE POSITIVE or QUIT watching. I couldn't be positive.. so I quit watching

Ive lived in the States over a decade and a half.. entertainment HERE is supposed to be edgy and "different" EVEN HERE I havent watched ONE show where the wife organizes a anniversary party for the EX AND HUBBY...Most Indians tear up the American society for being "loose and characterless".

BEYOND COMPREHENSION

Edited by Nisha0604 - 05 January 2015 at 9:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhTanjoreGirl

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

PHEW I KNEW but still ... thanks Nisha!!! now i can go to bed in peace though the thought of work GRRR.
Hugluv u buss see we are now used to watching serials where seriously anything happens kya dekhna padtha hai for that one scene /one smile and then kill your soul to watch the most ridiculous scenes around it.. so there is a reason why some of us are so addicted to this story.. everything the tv serial doesnt provide this one does..
leads working.. working hard, showing actual chemistry,showing a family that cares and no sacrifice in the name of TRP.
Take care see u tomorrow

You have NO IDEA how bitter and angry I had become AnuCry
ALL I WANTED was a working woman, a businessman/CEO, their multi cultural love .. ... with two kids in the picture.

Instead...
SEX with EX is OK because he ONLY LOVES his wife?
No sex with EX but every other attachment is OK because he loves his wife?

I am too old and too conservative to buy in to such ideas... to top it off married with kids, and don't live in India... .maybe its today's India... who knows... left the country over '15 years ago..may be  they don't make television for people like me.Confused
It was like waking up to to the worst most sick nightmare of having my  fantasy destroyed mercilessly.

I quit over a week ago, I dont even step out of this topic anymore...Big smile

This story gives me a creative outlet and I have met the COOLEST GROUP of people here...
And have been compared to Arundhati Roy ... How can a person be unhappy after hearing THATEmbarrassed

word for that!!! I came to this country 15 years back too and no they dont make television for the likes of us. they make it for the woman who watch tv from 6-11 everyday from the hindi heartland and they have to churn out sacrifice and loads and loads and loads of crying. I started watching Hindi TV serials about 2 years back after my friend suggested 2 pakistani serials - humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai - i fell in love just 25 episodes each i really loved them. If you haven't watched it please do and let me know your thoughts.
Post that another friend suggested some ( I cant name them) they were all hindi serials all have by far followed the same pattern:
6  months of perfect story,execution and amazing chemistry
more time for villians
then they run out of ideas and have to prolong it since the serial has to run longer.. then the villians become the leads and the leads suffer and suffer and suffer for 2 months then in 1 -2 episodes the thing gets resolved and again they suffer and suffer u still watch cause u love the chemistry but then u loose patience and then stop watching.
In this one i am hoping its the track cause i do like Ishra/Divan will see.
Yes i cant connect to 2 wives in the same house when next door is a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 free one's LOL so right now nothing makes sense only ur story does ..

Anu

I have watched Desi shows for YEARS, we were probably Dish Network'd first Desi subscriber I thinkROFL ALL Hindi, ofcourse...
dont watch Tamizh unless my parents are visiting...
I only watch for the romance... I dont care about the ones that claim to be "story based"
No story is appealing anyway... so why bother

When the ILUs happen I bailBig smile

Ekta is a good romance fiction story teller UNTIL ILUs
After that her stories border on freakish incestuous,  perverted and grossDead
Since I am not a big "fan" of perverted freakish things I quitBig smile
I was told BE POSITIVE or QUIT watching. I couldn't be positive.. so I quit watching

Ive lived in the States over a decade and a half.. entertainment HERE is supposed to be edgy and "different" EVEN HERE I havent watched ONE show where the wife organizes a anniversary party for the EX AND HUBBY...Most Indians tear up the American society for being "loose and characterless".

BEYOND COMPREHENSION

[/QUOTE]
Actually today while driving to work I was trying to think of one american serial and no ,ex and husband oDa anniversary IS Beyond anything I have heard or even imagined and for a 12 year old  who should be given a tight slap and asked to behave and the ex should have been left with the garbage she was found. This is trp drama at its worst..
-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Just what I needed after 8 hours of study torture. Can barely keep my eyes open so won't comment further today.

Love, 
P

PS: Did he ASK her to kiss him?!?!?! He's as far gone as she is. 2 peas in one insane pod. Two Peas, One Pod. Blushing

PPS: I like the twist with the Bay Area Agri Deal. Will R&B and prospective suitor meet OUTSIDE of work Sans II and then be reacquainted later? Will Prospective Suitor accompany II to Sam's baby thing over the weekend?  Too many questions. I don't care to answer. I just wanna go with the flow. Not into predicting. Just gimme more R&B and I am a happy happy camper. Embarrassed
nidhi.b23 Senior Member
nidhi.b23
nidhi.b23

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
once again awesome as always...loved the romance...hot, fiesty, demanding, full of passion...just like the two of them...wonder wat will he do wen he will come to know that he has competition in line...shrikant ki toh chutney ban jaegi...

i just love the first line..R&B so demanding as if he own II..or may be he own her...the way they just can't keep their hands off each other...ufff...u just make my breath race with ur wonderful updates...eagerly waiting for next part...

Neha07

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Nose ring in the cap???? Seriously...II cracks me up with her humour and R&B leaves me dead  with his ardour -every single time -.  One thing is certain R&B  will live on for a long time even after this is over

So waiting for the BIG meet of II and the two blokes  (actually I shouldn't put R&B and Srikant in the same space... not fair  LOL)  ...but you take your time...each update is a masterpiece in itself

Neha07

Go to top