Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 133)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranu1234

thats another 4 hours to go right..gosh I literally googled current IST time.. I hope the chakki wasnt too hard on you..since you are providing quite a few of us a good respite :-)

Big smileLOL
Appaada enna madiri yaaravdu veri tanama irukka adula oru alpa sandoshamBig smile

Some one's as crazy as me... I am happy about that

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB
And so cannot ever say I am writing this because I am disappointed with my job

NOPE
I write because I love it for no other reason... I watched because I wanted to... STOPPED because I wanted to Big smile
So dont thank me
YOU ARE SO WELCOMEBig smile

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaram

How did I miss this story? Glad i came across it as I lazily drifted through the topics. It had me hooked from the word 'go'.
Can't wait to catch up with all the updates. . Smile

THANKS SO MUCHBig smile
I am glad u love it so very much

Creditvalley Newbie
Creditvalley
Creditvalley

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
It's -25 outside here in Canada and me in my comforter reading your update and laughing like crazy. Loved it. - shivani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

nidhi.b23 Senior Member
nidhi.b23
nidhi.b23

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
awesome as always...he knew she was lying...poor ishita just cant control when he is near..n R&B sly person.. instead of helping making her to loose her mind... witty and charming fellow...

ur updates just keep getting better... i just wait for it all day long.. u r really a gifted writer.. the story line up, characters all are just too good and a big respite from the crap they are showing on tv...ur story act as a stress buster...keep up the good work and make us drool on II and R&B...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

thats another 4 hours to go right..gosh I literally googled current IST time.. I hope the chakki wasnt too hard on you..since you are providing quite a few of us a good respite :-)

Big smileLOL
Appaada enna madiri yaaravdu veri tanama irukka adula oru alpa sandoshamBig smile

Some one's as crazy as me... I am happy about that

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB
And so cannot ever say I am writing this because I am disappointed with my job

NOPE
I write because I love it for no other reason... I watched because I wanted to... STOPPED because I wanted to Big smile
So dont thank me
YOU ARE SO WELCOMEBig smile

Yes totally veri tanam :)
Love your attitude  it's very apparent you love writing and it comes naturally to you , glad work is fun too! In my case I swing But know for a fact I couldn't stay home.I survived my first day back now it's back to the grind till spring break.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Part 49
Forfiets & Proposals

"Kiss me" he pleadedBlushing
"Give me ONE good reason" she said breathlessly holding his face...The longer she held it, the less havoc it can cause...EmbarrassedWink
"I am sick"Cry
"Thats a BAD reason, try another one" she said huskily dodging his mouth. He kissed whatever came in his path...like a tornado... wreaking havoc all over her insides.
"I could cut your debt" he whispered, his mouth on her cleft...his hand  on her rib cage
"Based on where the hand is headed I am predicting forfeiture and u will begin owing me" Blushing    she said... moaning... allowing him only "thumb print" access.Embarrassed...

just as she let his face go to grab his errant hand from under her shirt
"I changed my mind ...I will just let you OWE ME" he said capturing her lips...Big smileEvil Smile

"Where is your nose ring?" he asked nipping her ear
"It was last seen in the cap" she said gasping... as his hand strayed over her skirt's waist band

He helped her get in the car... hit her defogger bending over her... she didnt thank him...
she left her window down, he kept looking until she turned around the corner and..A half smile appeared as he walked in folding the umbrella, left it by the door, took off his parka

Manny and Ranjan were chatting...
"U shud have given her a ride" Manny said
"6 minutes she said" R&B muttered

Ranjan looked very concerened"Bache ziddi hotey hain warna is weather mein bechari why will she come here?"Embarrassed

R&B did not say a word... he attempted to go up the stairs
"Hey DIMPAL... sun, Sam wants to have something for the baby"
He turned and shrugged
Hands in pockets...
Manny wished he would talk with his Dad
He knew that and he DIDNT WANT TOBig smile

Manny" can I get u something to drink?"
"Nah" I am still fighting a cold..R&B shook his head

He knew Ranjan was surpised to see her... 
II and had warred with R&B over the repair shop installation... she was head strong and adamant...Its like she didnt trust his judgement

Mihir came by...
"Hey Dude?" Kaisa hai?"
He shrugged yet again
manny: Find him a girl that should get him talkin" What about the girl that works with you Mihir?
Mihir sat down as the help brought snack...laughed out loud
"I am told he only talks in bed"
manny put her fingers in her ear "lalalalalalkala" "TMI" "TMI"
STINKER, U are exactly LIKE DIMPAL, NO WONDER HE LIKES YOU"
She flung a cushion across the roomLOL

Ranjan poured his fave drink 
"Which Girl?" Mihir asked
"That short haired, chick that worked as a interior designer or something before"
"Oh! Mridula" mihir sat up smiling

R&B shook his head  smiling...as if he didnt care what was going on with those two
"Hook him up please"Manny squealed
"Why did he say he wanted me to?" "R&B helpless? THATS A SIGHT WORTH WATCHING"Mihir smiled at his friend
He didnt say it... iski office se some Iyer chick came" Manny said casually
Ranjan took a call in the expansive patio...
R&B relaxed visibly

"WHO IYER? mihir was curious

"MANNN SHE IS GORGEOUS yaar, lambii hai..shes feisty"Embarrassed
R&B looked up at his sister...

With his ear buds on Mihir or Manny couldnt tell WHAT he was listening to voice mail or songs or NOTHING but just sat there like that so he neednt talk
He did that from early on...Wink

"Mujhe milwao yaar" Mihir looked sadCry
"What happened to ur date?" Manny was curious

"hain woh bhi... u know... gaadi hai to ladki bhi.. I mean Porsche ko kaun mana karegi.. there is a joy of making out in the back seat"LOL
"keep it" muttered R&B

"Kab tak dude? Until shaadi or until I am done"
"Whichever comes later" R&B said with a slow generous smile

"Tu iski gaadi bhi le lega to isko kaun milegi DIMPAL take the Ferrari.."
He looked impassively... it was Ranjan's car... he would NEVER touch it

They chatted until midnight..ermm... Manny and Mihir did... R&B either looked on... 
took a work call or just smiled amused and shook his head periodically.
His Frech partners were planning to head to India to check out that data automation start up in Blore
They also talked about a agri business data modelling venture that had been received from a Bay Area company...
R&B promised to look at the financials and business plan etc.. whenever it popped in his in-box

Around 11:40 is, Manny's phone beeped "Found the cap Thanks!" "Thank you for dinner too, I am sorry I came unannounced wont happen again"CryEmbarrassed

Manny typed furiously "Are u kidding? U are welcome... u must hang with me I will pass u off as some South ki actor"Big smile

II sent a "LOL" on that

"I am serious" Manny said
II sent a "embarrassed smiley"Embarrassed

she told Mihir all about it...and they laughed... she showed Mihir the text...
CAN I SEE HER? he asked curious

Sam has pictures from her baby shower... TU TO AAYA NAHI
Mihir's face fell

R&B went to his phone book picked a name and texted "Trust the nose ring was in the cap"ROFL

"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 05 January 2015 at 9:11pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhdinzy26hemabAmritashettyAastha26ishra7neha.byhm111padminimanjuShipra30luks28friendofallocean28sangeethbalaadlin1784jeetegaarnavkidevanitaara113alka2001Simmideepakeviltwin_14guy3cool_arpanabanksiianoos123SunshineBlissTuc_MobSA1234KM03PriteeMisrasparkleaminawendy25charlie1950nrn1486modernfamilyTanjoreGirlshidin0117.Harshita.nividancessparikhVsoujanyaJyoeputti77-Payal-avni_19Ashu25Wings-of-Firevirgo_gurlMysticRiverNichuss

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hhahahahaahahahahha. He isnone wicked guy. Hilarious n cute. Wanna knw what "cnversation" they had in between  :p
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Creditvalley

It's -25 outside here in Canada and me in my comforter reading your update and laughing like crazy. Loved it. - shivani
THANKS SO MUCH SHIVANI
Kitni thand hai wahanShocked
Yaha itna bura haal nahi hai... 32F

Go to top