Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 129)

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by modernfamily

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME (yelling on top of my voice!!!). Please you have to have to give another one. You can't take away my night's sleep please I have to go to work tomorrow. Please don't do this.
I see myself in ur shoes..except the working part Tongue
WEDEMAND ANOTHER UPDATE NISHU!!!!!!! WE ARE RIOT FOR U THIS MORNING!!!CHUCK UR BOSS...ATTEND TO US!!!!!!!! UR FAULT U MADE R&B SICK...

R&B sick makes him even hotter, right?Tongue I've lost my sanity completely. I'm doomed. Nisha thou art the culprit. Don't hide your face now, please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25Nisha0604

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Loved it!!!!! Read all parts in in one shot!
You write beuatifully!
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashu9

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME (yelling on top of my voice!!!). Please you have to have to give another one. You can't take away my night's sleep please I have to go to work tomorrow. Please don't do this.
I see myself in ur shoes..except the working part Tongue
WEDEMAND ANOTHER UPDATE NISHU!!!!!!! WE ARE RIOT FOR U THIS MORNING!!!CHUCK UR BOSS...ATTEND TO US!!!!!!!! UR FAULT U MADE R&B SICK...

R&B sick makes him even hotter, right?Tongue I've lost my sanity completely. I'm doomed. Nisha thou art the culprit. Don't hide your face now, please
Yes u r Nishu!!!!!!!! Plsnoo more hide n seek wid us...we r all dying in here...u cant leave us like this!!!!!!!!

modernfamilyNisha0604

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Ms. Nisha, u are like pied piper of the IF right now we are all hanging by our tech gadgets just to
 check on updates, we are all falling for R&B. And I guess we all see little bit of II in ourselvesWink
I am 34 year old woman, married with kids, living in the boonies now, but I am falling for R&B Embarrassed
Please keep updating, I have quit watching the show about 10 days ago, It was my only hindi fix for the day... (downside of marrying abcd) I  left India about 13 years ago and since then i had not watched any hindi shows, saw the promo at youtube that got me hooked but now i cant handle it. Then I discovered IF and I have been busy reading all the stories, I hardly ever comment, but your story has converted meLOL
also did  I mention that i love the name  Nisha ( my best friend little sister name is that and i just love her) she is my little sister then my friends. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Ms. Nisha, u are like pied piper of the IF right now we are all hanging by our tech gadgets just to
check on updates, we are all falling for R&B. And I guess we all see little bit of II in ourselvesWink
I am 34 year old woman, married with kids, living in the boonies now, but I am falling for R&BEmbarrassed
Please keep updating, I have quit watching the show about 10 days ago, It was my only hindi fix for the day... (downside of marrying abcd) I left India about 13 years ago and since then i had not watched any hindi shows, saw the promo at youtube that got me hooked but now i cant handle it. Then I discovered IF and I have been busy reading all the stories, I hardly ever comment, but your story has converted meLOL.
also did I mention that i love the name Nisha ( my best friend little sister name is that and i just love her) she is my little sister then my friends.

Krishypal jee on twitter???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I don't like her parents. What's wrong with parents of unmarried girls? The world is not gonna get destroyed if your daughter doesn't marry!!!!!!!!! 

nrn1486Nisha0604

nrn1486 Goldie
nrn1486
nrn1486

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I don't like her parents. What's wrong with parents of unmarried girls? The world is not gonna get destroyed if your daughter doesn't marry!!!!!!!!! 

LOLClap

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
When's the next update coming? 

Go to top