Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 124)

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 7096

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604


OK

NOT ONLY DID HE WRITE it

But apni  21st century ki Madame Curie or CV Raman (genius... u know..) she said "
CONSIDER IT SAID"ROFL

I told you na, certified insane. ROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by Nisha0604


Whats a love story worth if it doesn't offer a few heart stopping momentsWink

Being able to conjure up the scene in your mind IS LIKE WANTING R&B for yourself

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THAT TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENT

@Red: I concur.

@Bold: THAT. Is TRUTH. All thanks to the way you write it. Blushing

***

Parents are visiting. About to go read the next part on pg 121 while they are in the same room. They'll go to bed soon, but I can't wait that long for another dose of R&B. Praying I'm able to keep my poker face on. I'll let you know how it goes. ROFL


Edited by -Payal- - 04 January 2015 at 9:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 8973

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Payal
Thanks!

THAT'S ANOTHER ONE RIGHT THERE!!Big smile


1. Reading under the blanket
2. Scrambling to connect to hotel wifi
3. Stealing husband's data plan
4. Ignoring kids
5. Forgetting school starts tomorrow
6. Reminded of making daughter sing Carnatic compositions everywhereBig smile (Ranu)
7. Ignoring house guests
8. Trying to maintain a straight face while parents in same room
9. Reading while standing in line at Costco
10. Reading at desk (Sun shine)
11 THE ONLY GOOGLE EMPLOYEE READER I GOTClap, Jyoe... trying not to fall off the chair laughingBig smile
12. Ignoring chores Mom hands out (Columbia)


TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENTSEmbarrassed

I CHERISH EACH ONE IMMENSELYEmbarrassed


Edited by Nisha0604 - 04 January 2015 at 9:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissNeha07modernfamilydristi64Jyoe-Payal-Ashu25

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 7096

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Payal
Thanks!

THAT'S ANOTHER ONE RIGHT THERE!!Big smile


1. Reading under the blanket
2. Scrambling to connect to hotel wifi
3. Stealing husband's data plan
4. Ignoring kids
5. Forgetting school starts tomorrow
6. Reminded of making daughter sing Carnatic compositions everywhereBig smile (Ranu)
7. Ignoring house guests
8. Trying to maintain a straight face while parents in same room
9. Reading while standing in line at Costco
10. Reading at desk (Sun shine)
11 THE ONLY GOOGLE EMPLOYEE READER I GOTClap, Jyoe... trying not to fall off the chair laughingBig smile
12. Ignoring chores Mom hands out (Columbia)


TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENTSEmbarrassed

I CHERISH EACH ONE IMMENSELYEmbarrassed
 

You forgot one: Ignoring the fact that I should be studying for boards. 

PS: I do one hell of a poker face. 
PPS: I am in love with R&B. Can I have him? BlushingROFL
PPPS: Don't answer that. I'll just tell myself he's mine. Kthx. [Ignorance is bliss.] BlushingROFL
PPPS: PLEASE leave an element of mystery around R&B. I prefer it that way. They're sexier when they are enigmatic. Blushing



Edited by -Payal- - 04 January 2015 at 10:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9034

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
They are smitten woman Cry Get them married asap will ya Angry Angry Angry
Dont give me "you cnt force me dear " type dialogues.. I might kill u Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

modernfamilyNisha0604

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 8910

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
This by far is the most well written chapter so far though there were better chapters with better content...but i loved the whole  building up of events in this one. Loved the flow.
I think flow is important when it comes to story telling and this chapter had a good flow :)

Loved raman and mihir's conversation and i can only imagine what oshita will do to her parents when she realizes why srikant visited her in the first place. :P
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 8973

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

They are smitten woman Cry Get them married asap will ya Angry Angry Angry
Dont give me "you cnt force me dear " type dialogues.. I might kill u Big smile

HOW CAN I DO THAT KANNA?

HOW?
Confused
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 8973

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Payal
Thanks!

THAT'S ANOTHER ONE RIGHT THERE!!Big smile


1. Reading under the blanket
2. Scrambling to connect to hotel wifi
3. Stealing husband's data plan
4. Ignoring kids
5. Forgetting school starts tomorrow
6. Reminded of making daughter sing Carnatic compositions everywhereBig smile (Ranu)
7. Ignoring house guests
8. Trying to maintain a straight face while parents in same room
9. Reading while standing in line at Costco
10. Reading at desk (Sun shine)
11 THE ONLY GOOGLE EMPLOYEE READER I GOTClap, Jyoe... trying not to fall off the chair laughingBig smile
12. Ignoring chores Mom hands out (Columbia)


TREMENDOUS COMPLIMENTSEmbarrassed

I CHERISH EACH ONE IMMENSELYEmbarrassed
 

You forgot one: Ignoring the fact that I should be studying for boards. 

PS: I do one hell of a poker face. 
PPS: I am in love with R&B. Can I have him? BlushingROFL
PPPS: Don't answer that. I'll just tell myself he's mine. Kthx. [Ignorance is bliss.] BlushingROFL
PPPS: PLEASE leave an element of mystery around R&B. I prefer it that way. They're sexier when they are enigmatic. Blushing


Payal, 
I promise HE WILL NEVER BE LOVESICK TALKATIVE, GUSHY  OR OOZE LOVE FROM EVERY POREBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevani

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 8973

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

This by far is the most well written chapter so far though there were better chapters with better content...but i loved the whole  building up of events in this one. Loved the flow.
I think flow is important when it comes to story telling and this chapter had a good flow :)

Loved raman and mihir's conversation and i can only imagine what oshita will do to her parents when she realizes why srikant visited her in the first place. :P

Thanks very much, like I said... I could end it all in one part or drag it another 100
While I dont want to be TOO SLOW, at the same time I dont want to rush either... realization one day confession the next type...

It takes a while for feelings to transform...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Lets have a look on rich Rajkot silk saris online

Author: ruhiishitaraman   Replies: 0   Views: 415

ruhiishitaraman 0 415 03 September 2014 at 1:04am by ruhiishitaraman
Finally senior BHALLAJI gets out of the rust silk shirt.haha

Author: Jay_tapori   Replies: 3   Views: 1198

Jay_tapori 3 1198 13 May 2014 at 1:47pm by Eternal_Way

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index