Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 123)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by Nisha0604

She is oblivious to the whole rishta thing happening in front of her. So smitten and lost in Rakshasan's thoughts she is. Embarrassed
It was good that she and Srikanth got along and managed to chat, but that guy is a total goner! LOL Poor guy will get his heart broken by the lady of his dreams.

R&B's thoughts are my favorite parts! I always find myself wanting more of him. Embarrassed

Yes she is... I made her smart and pretty and desirable... Srikanth FALLS FOR HEREmbarrassed
Its good payback for Subbu...Angry

SHE HAS NO CLUE... she is completely buried in thoughts about R&B... she is in love... Srikanth notices it but doesnt knowCry... Amma and Appa SEE changes but cant tell

The glow is unmistakableBlushing

R&B is a dream, Appa will never agree

Maybe she will marry Srikanth?

A much married woman like me WANTS to be II todayCryBig smileEmbarrassed

@bold: No, she won't do that. Will she???? Confused

A much UNmarried woman like myself wants to be II today solely for the fact that she is a bold, vivacious, not afraid to speak her mind type of girl. I have some characteristics like this but they are a lot more subdued. 

Oh and of course she has R&B in her life. I CAN ONLY WISH AND DREAM because guys like him DON't exist in real life. Cry

NOPE
NOT AT ALL

I am  just a old fashioned IYER galBig smile

My name is NOT Ekta KapoorDead (PHEW!!!!!!!!)
Some things like infidelity she DOES BESTClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissNeha07nividancesTanjoreGirlJyoe

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

She is oblivious to the whole rishta thing happening in front of her. So smitten and lost in Rakshasan's thoughts she is. Embarrassed
It was good that she and Srikanth got along and managed to chat, but that guy is a total goner! LOL Poor guy will get his heart broken by the lady of his dreams.

R&B's thoughts are my favorite parts! I always find myself wanting more of him. Embarrassed

Yes she is... I made her smart and pretty and desirable... Srikanth FALLS FOR HEREmbarrassed

SHE HAS NO CLUE... she is completely buried in thoughts about R&B... she is in love... Srikanth notices it but doesnt knowCry... Amma and Appa SEE changes but cant tell

Gosh... if only...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i forget I'm a wife a mom...  all I know is i don't want to get off this ride called II  and RB Embarrassed

And this... still while at work... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranu1234

oye no yaar here i am thinking of R&B and II's wedding sarees LOL.. a person like II i think should not compromise.. i think she will remain a  spinster all her life than compromise knowing now what she can feel for another man she wouldnt do it to shrikanth also .

I WAS KIDDING di (The Tamizh di)

Its a LOVE STORY

ITS ABOUT R&B and II

there has GOT TO BE misunderstanding, anger, angst, longing... craving... frenzied love making... egos clashing...Blushing

NO INFIDELITY NO TRAGEDY NO MAHATMAS NO SACRIFICIAL LAMBS IN MINEDead

They both are feisty and incredibly possessive

This SHOULD BE GOOD

Will try MY BEST TO DO JUSTICEEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adlin1784Neha07SunshineBlissmodernfamilySeriousreadernividancesTanjoreGirlJyoe-Payal-

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

oye no yaar here i am thinking of R&B and II's wedding sarees LOL.. a person like II i think should not compromise.. i think she will remain a  spinster all her life than compromise knowing now what she can feel for another man she wouldnt do it to shrikanth also .

Its a LOVE STORY

ITS ABOUT R&B and II

there has GOT TO BE misunderstanding, anger, angst, longing... craving... frenzied love making... egos clashing...Blushing

This SHOULD BE GOOD

PHEW I KNEW but still ... thanks Nisha!!! now i can go to bed in peace though the thought of work GRRR.
Hugluv u buss see we are now used to watching serials where seriously anything happens kya dekhna padtha hai for that one scene /one smile and then kill your soul to watch the most ridiculous scenes around it.. so there is a reason why some of us are so addicted to this story.. everything the tv serial doesnt provide this one does..
leads working.. working hard, showing actual chemistry,showing a family that cares and no sacrifice in the name of TRP.
Take care see u tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoeNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Gosh... if only...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i forget I'm a wife a mom...  all I know is i don't want to get off this ride called II  and RB Embarrassed

And this... still while at work... LOL

BlushingBlushing

I ruined many a work day last weekBig smile
Finally gave up, took the hours off under the pretext of "BACHON KI CHHUTTHITongue and wrote frenzied parts after heading home...

R&B ke frenzied love making ka to pata nahi
Yahan meri updating zaroor frenzied haiBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07SunshineBlissJyoe

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

PHEW I KNEW but still ... thanks Nisha!!! now i can go to bed in peace though the thought of work GRRR.
Hugluv u buss see we are now used to watching serials where seriously anything happens kya dekhna padtha hai for that one scene /one smile and then kill your soul to watch the most ridiculous scenes around it.. so there is a reason why some of us are so addicted to this story.. everything the tv serial doesnt provide this one does..
leads working.. working hard, showing actual chemistry,showing a family that cares and no sacrifice in the name of TRP.
Take care see u tomorrow
[/QUOTE]
You have NO IDEA how bitter and angry I had become AnuCry
ALL I WANTED was a working woman, a businessman/CEO, their multi cultural love .. ... with two kids in the picture.

Instead...
SEX with EX is OK because he ONLY LOVES his wife?
No sex with EX but every other attachment is OK because he loves his wife?

I am too old and too conservative to buy in to such ideas... to top it off married with kids, and don't live in India... .maybe its today's India... who knows... left the country over '15 years ago..may be  they don't make television for people like me.Confused
It was like waking up to to the worst most sick nightmare of having my  fantasy destroyed mercilessly.

I quit over a week ago, I dont even step out of this topic anymore...Big smile

This story gives me a creative outlet and I have met the COOLEST GROUP of people here...
And have been compared to Arundhati Roy ... How can a person be unhappy after hearing THATEmbarrassed

Edited by Nisha0604 - 04 January 2015 at 8:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Creditvalleyadlin1784Neha07SunshineBlissHsp.canadaJyoe

Seriousreader IF-Dazzler
Seriousreader
Seriousreader

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Its a LOVE STORY

ITS ABOUT R&B and II

This SHOULD BE GOOD

Phew! To say I'm relived is an understatement.   Nisha turning onto another EK would've killed me! Ouch

Edited by Seriousreader - 04 January 2015 at 8:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

nidhi.b23 Senior Member
nidhi.b23
nidhi.b23

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
nice update.. n lots of R&B so all the more good...she didn't even realize that the guy is there for match making. Ishita is surely be gonna be a fire cracker on her parents for this...n poor guy. his heart is gonna break..but i don't mind...want just the two hotties to be together...update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Go to top