Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 122)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

She is oblivious to the whole rishta thing happening in front of her. So smitten and lost in Rakshasan's thoughts she is. Embarrassed
It was good that she and Srikanth got along and managed to chat, but that guy is a total goner! LOL Poor guy will get his heart broken by the lady of his dreams.

R&B's thoughts are my favorite parts! I always find myself wanting more of him. Embarrassed

Yes she is... I made her smart and pretty and desirable... Srikanth FALLS FOR HEREmbarrassed
Its good payback for Subbu...Angry

SHE HAS NO CLUE... she is completely buried in thoughts about R&B... she is in love... Srikanth notices it but doesnt knowCry... Amma and Appa SEE changes but cant tell

The glow is unmistakableBlushing

R&B is a dream, Appa will never agree

Maybe she will marry Srikanth?

A much married woman like me WANTS to be II todayCryBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07nividances-Payal-

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

She is oblivious to the whole rishta thing happening in front of her. So smitten and lost in Rakshasan's thoughts she is. Embarrassed
It was good that she and Srikanth got along and managed to chat, but that guy is a total goner! LOL Poor guy will get his heart broken by the lady of his dreams.

R&B's thoughts are my favorite parts! I always find myself wanting more of him. Embarrassed

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING Niv AND ASKING FOR UPDATES EAGERLY
This story seems PHENOMENALLY POPULARBig smile
I NEVER expected thatBig smile

I LOVE R&B also

I deliberately maintain an air of mystery around him...
I like men to be inscrutable... Big smile women are curious by natureEmbarrassed
Its a good combinationBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07nividancesJyoe-Payal-

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

awesome update!!! guess living in the same country has its advantages I get to comment first.
I really am curious how both of these egocentric folks are ever going to get married.. i know they eventually will but it sure is one heck of a journey! keep these updates coming and I happen to reread your updates but sometimes forget to comment..you have honestly helped me through these holidays to not even bother about a serial i so wasted some time last year.

LIKEWISE Ranu
AMEN

Have u heard kanda naal mudal

SOOO BEAUTIFUL

MADE FOR II AND R&BEmbarrassed

wow love that song!! or alaypayude - u know when you had the iyers coming for the babyshower it so reminded me of the movie alaypayude shalini singing .. of course different situation.
KEEP UP THIS WORK! can you believe this i come to IF for this now lol.
my name is Anu btw :-) i am typing this before i get all of us to eat and get ready for tomorrow so not looking forward Cry i thought i commented on the sarees in a prior comment now i dont remember if i did when we get to that stage i will so help you with that ..
hey anu
i thought ur daughters name was ranjani and so ur idSmile
just my speculation...

U didnt answer the saree choice

THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR LOGGING ON TO READ AN IYER STORY ON IFEmbarrassed

na not ranjani my name is r. anu my daughter  loves horses so C and me had a convo in one of the comments .
 regarding sarees here is my choice - for the wedding  - the south indian one - my pref
a maroon 9 yards, mustard/yellow for oonjal, baby pink for nalangu, purple for virutham . the reception at the lawn an offwhite with maroon all kanjeevarams very subtle  one's and then for the punjabi one all classic sabya type sarees/dresses. I am a big vidya balan fan ( I havent watched her jasoos one) and somehow II reminds me of vidya in Pa. Absolutely thrilled to read one Iyer story not many are told without actually butchering it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Nisha0604

TheSunShine Senior Member
TheSunShine
TheSunShine

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Loved  R&B and II who seems to be lost in her Rakshasan and  completely unaware of her parents match making. Fire Cracker a great choice of name there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

awesome update!!! guess living in the same country has its advantages I get to comment first.
I really am curious how both of these egocentric folks are ever going to get married.. i know they eventually will but it sure is one heck of a journey! keep these updates coming and I happen to reread your updates but sometimes forget to comment..you have honestly helped me through these holidays to not even bother about a serial i so wasted some time last year.

LIKEWISE Ranu
AMEN

Have u heard kanda naal mudal

SOOO BEAUTIFUL

MADE FOR II AND R&BEmbarrassed

wow love that song!! or alaypayude - u know when you had the iyers coming for the babyshower it so reminded me of the movie alaypayude shalini singing .. of course different situation.
KEEP UP THIS WORK! can you believe this i come to IF for this now lol.
my name is Anu btw :-) i am typing this before i get all of us to eat and get ready for tomorrow so not looking forward Cry i thought i commented on the sarees in a prior comment now i dont remember if i did when we get to that stage i will so help you with that ..
hey anu
i thought ur daughters name was ranjani and so ur idSmile
just my speculation...

U didnt answer the saree choice

THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR LOGGING ON TO READ AN IYER STORY ON IFEmbarrassed

na not ranjani my name is r. anu my daughter  loves horses so C and me had a convo in one of the comments .
 regarding sarees here is my choice - for the wedding  - the south indian one - my pref
a maroon 9 yards, mustard/yellow for oonjal, baby pink for nalangu, purple for virutham . the reception at the lawn an offwhite with maroon all kanjeevarams very subtle  one's and then for the punjabi one all classic sabya type sarees/dresses. I am a big vidya balan fan ( I havent watched her jasoos one) and somehow II reminds me of vidya in Pa. Absolutely thrilled to read one Iyer story not many are told without actually butchering i
t.

SOLD
I couldnt have butchered it... Amma vandu konnu pottuduva (Amma will kill meLOL)
I want them to be married nowCry

AYYO!!
RakshasaneyEvil Smile
Anu I LOVE THAT NAME
I have two cousins by that name
BOTH AnuradhaBig smile... Dad's side and Amma's side

BOTH 5'8"... ones lives in MaduraiBig smile and the other ChennaiBig smile

Edited by Nisha0604 - 04 January 2015 at 6:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Yes she is... I made her smart and pretty and desirable... Srikanth FALLS FOR HEREmbarrassed

SHE HAS NO CLUE... she is completely buried in thoughts about R&B... she is in love... Srikanth notices it but doesnt knowCry... Amma and Appa SEE changes but cant tell

oye no yaar here i am thinking of R&B and II's wedding sarees LOL.. a person like II i think should not compromise.. i think she will remain a  spinster all her life than compromise knowing now what she can feel for another man she wouldnt do it to shrikanth also .

Neha07nividancesNisha0604

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

@bold: No, she won't do that. Will she???? Confused

A much UNmarried woman like myself wants to be II today solely for the fact that she is a bold, vivacious, not afraid to speak her mind type of girl. I have some characteristics like this but they are a lot more subdued. 

Oh and of course she has R&B in her life. I CAN ONLY WISH AND DREAM because guys like him DON't exist in real life. Cry

Edited by nividances - 04 January 2015 at 6:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adlin1784DivashniNeha07dristi64TanjoreGirlJyoe

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSunShine

Loved  R&B and II who seems to be lost in her Rakshasan and  completely unaware of her parents match making. Fire Cracker a great choice of name there

Hey Sun Shine

The orange flower's Generic Name is actually FIRE CRACKERShocked
 its VERY POPULAR among Iyers, especially if we wear orange KanjeevaramsEmbarrassed

I looked it up AND THE NAME COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE FOR IIBig smileWink

Neha07TheSunShineJyoe

Go to top