Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 109)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Are we gonna get anymore updates soonish? 

In an hour max?

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemanshi

Dear Nisha,
So I have glanced through your story frequently in the forum but just never gotten around to read it. Maybe because I knew what would happen to me if I did. But yesterday, I was almost forced to read this by someone who is equally obsessed with your story and I decided that I have nothing to lose..Let me just say, i did lose something- a lot of sleep! 
Once I started, I could not help but go on to the next update! Like honestly..you are awesome!! how? how did you do this? I mean i LOVE ishita! a beautiful woman who is smart, intelligent, career orientated, wants something in life more then getting married! I mean holy cow, that's a real woman right there and not a freaking Acchai ki devi that we see on every tv show. (sorry but ishita's niceness is now borderline annoying)

And R&B, wowww can i just tell you after a long long long time, has a man, any man real or fictional made me feel like such a puddle (except for RKB who does so on a regular basis but we are not counting him here)

I mean your description of the kissing scenes were beautiful. They were sensual but not at all vulgar. Trust me, that's an art because most times sensual scenes come across as vulgar and I loose interest in continuing further 

You are really talented and I cannot wait to read more. But a tiny little request if you can incorporate this, if not then its totally fine. I do not want to interrupt your creative process. But I really want to know how R&B feels about his regular encounters, how he likes how his smirks affect her and how little does she know, that when she is in the room- he really has to fight against himself to not just stare at her..
Or whatever you feel is best for your story..because i know more then us, this is your creative baby, create it whatever way you feel is right..

Once again, thank you for sharing this brilliant piece, Can't wait to read more..

PS- is this your first time writing or have you written stuff before? I already lost one night's worth of sleep just reading, i think i can afford to lose some more sleep..:P

Thanks so much for such a glowing compliment

I hope to do a good job until the story endsBig smile
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Omg! even she is dreaming of him..Nishu pls di Cry get them married...i want to see alls he has imagines now...
Ragasiyama is a wonderful song di...ur choice is awesome Embarrassed
HOW CAN I GET THEM MARRIED ABRUPTLY?

It will give a KEKTA VIBEDead

I HATE THAT considering what Ive been through with YHMCry

I LOVEEE All Maddy's movies' songsBig smile
TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

I know I sound like a broken tape recorder  amazing update . iI is so madly in love she can't think beyond him.your wedding description is perfect , add to that the oonjal .  I start work after a 2 week break and am in mourning this is my respite.
@columbia I never replied to an earlier convo if my daughter gets an R&B in a horse I am so going to be a gushing vandu  like mIl LOL I know sounds sort of sick but let's blame this storyLOL

Big smile

Hey Ranu

Many Iyer customs are goddamn sexy

Oonjal and nalangu are my favorite

HOT AS HELL

If I get them married and write a Wedding trilogy trilogy kya 100 parts hoga just on the wedding...I will describe OONJAL in detail
P.S. OONJAL is the swing

R&B on a oonjal with his bare feet upto his ankle in a panchakajam/trad dhoti showingBlushing
The tall ansd slender II on his side

Ranu podavai select pannanum... pick sareesLOL

And of course when he puts the metti on her ...toe ringsBig smile

True oonjal and Nelangu .. Please write the trilogy , please write anything I will read.
Ok sarees for the Iyer wedding have to be kanchivaram , maroon nine yards, mustard or yellow saree , and a nice classy reception on a lawn . We also need  Punjabi style rituals too . What fun it will be .
I am Anu btw live in the east coast , with 2 kids
I know C has banned this but right now I can't get myself to read even the WU,sLOLLOL
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

I am really enjoying this mismatching, day-dreaming, goofy, broken record type girl who is stuck on thoughts abt R&B.

but what is her man thinking yaar?  kuchh to zalak de; apart from his eye language, half smiles n Google updates LOL

ya bright spot is change in srikanth's itinerary. That incident better push the man in action- logical / illogical,  passive/active does not matter.

Hey ADG

I can have every misunderstanding resolve in one art and wrap up too

Or go for another 100

This is NOT my day job, tho it seems like it sometimes... errmmm last weekishLOLLOL

I have a logical plot in mind...

Her opinion of him, he is an uneducated, albeit sophisticatedWinkWink loser
His opinion of his Dad's scandal will they ever get closure?
Srikanth
Appa's opinion of the family in general
The AGM
His Chacha;'s family trying to buy R&B out for majority stake
R&B's complete disinterest in his Dad's biz...will he or wont he care for losing the company?
Vandu discovering II's obsession

IN BETWEEN ALL LAYERED WITH LOTS OF R&B and II moments... and workplace interactions

I am hoping to do a good job

Lets seeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AditiSJyoe

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Blushing
Okay Nish, that was outright brilliant. Haldi stains and wedding NOON.Embarrassed
I can see him taking his revenge. Removing her gajra and spreading those flowers on herBlushing 
I can imagine at a later stage when athim n akka invite them for dinner, they r busy in the car or they get busy during the dinner, under the tableBlushing or worse they lash out at each other in the empty conference hall at work and R&B ends up taking her on the long oval shaped table top, then and thereBlushing

THANKS SO VERY MUCH TWEETS
This is a mighty big compliment
I ABSOLUTELY ENJOY WRITING

Cooking and Writing I will say define me...
I will definitely spice it up... Big smile

Scribble_TweetyJyoe

arnavkidevani Senior Member
arnavkidevani
arnavkidevani

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Blushing
Okay Nish, that was outright brilliant. Haldi stains and wedding NOON.Embarrassed
I can see him taking his revenge. Removing her gajra and spreading those flowers on herBlushing 
I can imagine at a later stage when athim n akka invite them for dinner, they r busy in the car or they get busy during the dinner, under the tableBlushing or worse they lash out at each other in the empty conference hall at work and R&B ends up taking her on the long oval shaped table top, then and thereBlushing

My thoughts were something along these lines but you worded them soo aptly Tweety!!!Blushing

Nisha!! Darling to to humari jaan lay gi aisi updates de kay! We are simply going to DIE fantasizing and reading your story!!Blushing

Aastha26Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

OMGGG She sent him a RAZOR!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 

I repeat: He is the devil. ROFL

I am in love (with HER, with HIM, with THEM, with this glimpse into THEIR [Fatal?Wink] Attraction...that will slowly, beautifully progress to SO MUCH MORE.). Blushing

Her leaving the receipt in the box cannot go overlooked. Almost double her current debt? Master Stroke. I can only imagine how he will repay her! Blushing

This is NOT the 1st time SHE has imagined being MARRIED - to HIM. This girl is so far gone. I am too. Blushing

Forgot to mention before, I LOVE that HE speaks FRENCH.Embarrassed 

I THINK SO TOO PAYAL

THANKS FOR THE PM AGAIN
Sorry my laptop keeps crashing strangely so I am posting on supersonic speedShockedCry
Sorry my PM was one word longCry

I like him being this way...
ADG, if u read the posts... this is another note for u...

I WANT TO KEEP HIM KINDA MYSTERIOUS AND INTRIGUINGEmbarrassed
I DONT LIKE PUPPY DOG KINDA GUSHY MENCry
They kind a bore me... if he told her he digs her shows up with flowers and takes her out on a date and buys her a Ferrari it would kill all the anticipation, nahi?
HE IS EXTREMELY WEALTHY...
I kept him brooding... not depressed, suicidal or down and out... just brooding with a very dry sense of humor... totally healthy emotionally...

If u all KNEW HOW MUCH he loves her and SHE LOVES HIM MORE OR as much, phir story mein kya maza reh jaayega?Wink
They both must feel a SEARING ATTRACTION while holding ground because of their 
egos, 
prejudices, 
culture, 
upbringing, 
career choice... 
STRONG personalitiesBig smile

ONE OR THE OTHER WILL TAKE THE INITIATIVE and it will all reach crescendoBig smile

Edited by Nisha0604 - 03 January 2015 at 3:03pm

Neha07Jyoe

Go to top