Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 108)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranu1234

I know I sound like a broken tape recorder  amazing update . iI is so madly in love she can't think beyond him.your wedding description is perfect , add to that the oonjal .  I start work after a 2 week break and am in mourning this is my respite.
@columbia I never replied to an earlier convo if my daughter gets an R&B in a horse I am so going to be a gushing vandu  like mIl LOL I know sounds sort of sick but let's blame this storyLOL

Big smile

Hey Ranu

Many Iyer customs are goddamn sexy

Oonjal and nalangu are my favorite

HOT AS HELL

If I get them married and write a Wedding trilogy trilogy kya 100 parts hoga just on the wedding...I will describe OONJAL in detail
P.S. OONJAL is the swing

R&B on a oonjal with his bare feet upto his ankle in a panchakajam/trad dhoti showingBlushing
The tall ansd slender II on his side

Ranu podavai select pannanum... pick sareesLOL

And of course when he puts the metti on her ...toe ringsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoeAshu25

hemanshi Senior Member
hemanshi
hemanshi

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Dear Nisha,
So I have glanced through your story frequently in the forum but just never gotten around to read it. Maybe because I knew what would happen to me if I did. But yesterday, I was almost forced to read this by someone who is equally obsessed with your story and I decided that I have nothing to lose..Let me just say, i did lose something- a lot of sleep! 
Once I started, I could not help but go on to the next update! Like honestly..you are awesome!! how? how did you do this? I mean i LOVE ishita! a beautiful woman who is smart, intelligent, career orientated, wants something in life more then getting married! I mean holy cow, that's a real woman right there and not a freaking Acchai ki devi that we see on every tv show. (sorry but ishita's niceness is now borderline annoying)

And R&B, wowww can i just tell you after a long long long time, has a man, any man real or fictional made me feel like such a puddle (except for RKB who does so on a regular basis but we are not counting him here)

I mean your description of the kissing scenes were beautiful. They were sensual but not at all vulgar. Trust me, that's an art because most times sensual scenes come across as vulgar and I loose interest in continuing further 

You are really talented and I cannot wait to read more. But a tiny little request if you can incorporate this, if not then its totally fine. I do not want to interrupt your creative process. But I really want to know how R&B feels about his regular encounters, how he likes how his smirks affect her and how little does she know, that when she is in the room- he really has to fight against himself to not just stare at her..
Or whatever you feel is best for your story..because i know more then us, this is your creative baby, create it whatever way you feel is right..

Once again, thank you for sharing this brilliant piece, Can't wait to read more..

PS- is this your first time writing or have you written stuff before? I already lost one night's worth of sleep just reading, i think i can afford to lose some more sleep..:P

Edited by hemanshi - 03 January 2015 at 11:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevaniJyoe-Payal-Ashu25Nisha0604

-AditiS Goldie
-AditiS
-AditiS

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I am really enjoying this mismatching, day-dreaming, goofy, broken record type girl who is stuck on thoughts abt R&B.

but what is her man thinking yaar?  kuchh to zalak de; apart from his eye language, half smiles n Google updates LOL

ya bright spot is change in srikanth's itinerary. That incident better push the man in action- logical / illogical,  passive/active does not matter.

Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 03 January 2015 at 11:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JyoeAshu25

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Are we gonna get anymore updates soonish? 
-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by -Payal-

I'm gushing over his use of Google translate...and her being quick to switch from Ivaroda to Ivanoda! Such apnapan! Blushing

SHE is getting to HIM!  SHE is getting under HIS skin!! Blushing
Poor Rakshasan. (NOT) Probably didn't see it coming. Serves him right. ROFL

PS: Loved the father-son bit. So much. Looking forward to more of their interactions.

THE BEST PART OF ANY LOVE STORY DONT U THINK? Payal?
I mean after they declare it to each other. when the family agrees/disagrees/ the wedding happens... or they part ways... it loses 90% of its zing

The initial phase is what makes our insides fly up to our mouthsEmbarrassed
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS

@Bold: YESSS!!!  
Nisha, the BEST part of any love is when you when you find yourself thinking about him/her at all odd times, smiling to yourself, feeling your heart swell at just the thought. 

Forget overt declarations of love, the beauty of it is in the unspoken conversations, knowing nothing needs to be said...

I don't want these two getting 'together' in that sense for a LOOONG time. Let 'em continue this love to hate you, push and pull. It's fabulous. They are going to fall so madly, desperately, against their will - that too, only with clipped encounters as they learn one or two more things about each other every time. Despite their individual fight, the pull is undeniable. Let time run it's course...the 'relationship' will develop naturally. For now, I want no more than the stolen kisses and running tally of debt that is owed! Embarrassed

Off to read all that I've missed! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoe

nidhi.b23 Senior Member
nidhi.b23
nidhi.b23

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
awesome as always but plz R&B ko bhi lao na...i want his thoughts too...plz plz plz...
-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

OMGGG She sent him a RAZOR!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 

I repeat: He is the devil. ROFL

I am in love (with HER, with HIM, with THEM, with this glimpse into THEIR [Fatal?Wink] Attraction...that will slowly, beautifully progress to SO MUCH MORE.). Blushing

Her leaving the receipt in the box cannot go overlooked. Almost double her current debt? Master Stroke. I can only imagine how he will repay her! Blushing

This is NOT the 1st time SHE has imagined being MARRIED - to HIM. This girl is so far gone. I am too. Blushing

Forgot to mention before, I LOVE that HE speaks FRENCH.Embarrassed 

Edited by -Payal- - 03 January 2015 at 12:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaJyoenividancesNisha0604

Scribble_Tweety Goldie
Scribble_Tweety
Scribble_Tweety

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Blushing
Okay Nish, that was outright brilliant. Haldi stains and wedding NOON.Embarrassed
I can see him taking his revenge. Removing her gajra and spreading those flowers on herBlushing 
I can imagine at a later stage when athim n akka invite them for dinner, they r busy in the car or they get busy during the dinner, under the tableBlushing or worse they lash out at each other in the empty conference hall at work and R&B ends up taking her on the long oval shaped table top, then and thereBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevaniJyoenividancesNisha0604

Go to top